Welcome to Gaia! ::

That is so interesting. Well done!
surprised This thread pwns my sorry unenlightened a**. Good job on putting it together, guys. heart

I wonder if they'll actually bring these gods into the plot? It would probably spark a bit of controversy, though. I'm still undecided if Christianity has been *technically* brought into it, because of the whole Ian = Jeebus dichotomy happening in there. 3nodding

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Feleji Vesetavrei, Xemnes ne Mr. Compatible.

*Bow.*
Seth Darkheart
Feleji Vesetavrei, Xemnes ne Mr. Compatible.

*Bow.*

Peve a lavasti, uvrej. ^^

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I'd like to see the Gods brought into the plot in some way, but obviously I'm incredibly biased. I can't really see it happening, to be perfectly honest; involving the Gods in the storyline would be quite hard unless the Gaia Gods have a place like Olympus or Dunmanifestin and one of the NPCs (most likely Gambino) decided to challenge them.

I could see some references to them pretty easily: "By Apollus!" as something falls down, or "Thank Lunaris" as people discover such and such a person to still be alive, but a full-blown appearance is pretty unlikely. sad
HEY. YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU RELEASED IT YET.
DrunkenStyle
HEY. YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU RELEASED IT YET.
We figured we'd explode waiting for you to finish all the art, since art takes time. Might as well get it out there - you'll notice we have a non-acceptance policy for all god fanart but yours. XD
Seth Darkheart
I'd like to see the Gods brought into the plot in some way, but obviously I'm incredibly biased. I can't really see it happening, to be perfectly honest; involving the Gods in the storyline would be quite hard unless the Gaia Gods have a place like Olympus or Dunmanifestin and one of the NPCs (most likely Gambino) decided to challenge them.

I could see some references to them pretty easily: "By Apollus!" as something falls down, or "Thank Lunaris" as people discover such and such a person to still be alive, but a full-blown appearance is pretty unlikely. sad
Yah, just a little bit of a cultural inclusion - Gaian NPC culture to date is pretty vanilla american, unfortunately, or at least eurocentric and bland.
They're gonna be adding new holidays, so that might turn up new gods, too.

800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
*hypnotised* Ooooooh...so pretty....*adopts Lunaris as her surrogate mother*

She's the only chick God! She's MINE!
Reverend Smooth
They're gonna be adding new holidays, so that might turn up new gods, too.
We took that into account, we have plans for theological accomodations. XD

@witcheemon: Feleji e nuneavrei. ^^
WELL.

Don't worry.

I understand the anticipation. xD

I was actually trying to keep myself to take my time on my art cuz I was anxious on finishing them up too.

But I didn't wanna make it rushed.

Plus, I got my comp back again so I'm working on commission art I owe some folks and yours.

SO.

I guess I can post up the sketch of Phrigga and the final WIP?
User Image

User Image

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
TriskDaemon
Yah, just a little bit of a cultural inclusion - Gaian NPC culture to date is pretty vanilla american, unfortunately, or at least eurocentric and bland.

Mm, depending on which town their from, really. I've always thought of Gaia as being entirely separate from Earth (though through roleplaying I've learnt that there are also many people who think exactly the opposite of me, with their characters hailing from Italy, Japan and South America) and would like to see more in the way of actually giving Gaians their own customs and such.

The only one we've got at the moment is 'Tower Day'; it takes place on April 1st and coincides with our April Fool's, but people don't play jokes and the message is entirely different.

witcheemon: Feleji Vesetavrei! 3nodding
Drunken, that looks awesome. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas