Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
~The Freakquency Theory~
unfortunately the closest thing on gaia to a "god of war" would be Perusi, the master swordsman that crafted the sword of Aegis. Theres no mention of him being an actual god though.

Well, speaking purely in RL terms, 'Perusi' is loosely based on 'Perseus' from Greek mythology, who cut off Medusa's head and gave it to Athena (who then used it in forging a shield / Aegis). I think he was a demi-God, but certainly not a God, no.

The story of Perusi may be written in the near future and put on the front page, depending on how well it ties in to the stories of the Gods themselves.

Nate-oH: I'm afraid that none of those items are actually affiliated with any of the Gods worshipped here; the Ice Tiara is actually a reference to a famous Gaian princess, for example.

Billy bo bo: Please read my response to Robyn a bit further up.

Eli: Feleji e fejoavrei, Eli. <3

[The Outlaw Grim]: Feleji e fejoavrei!
Nate-oH
What about The Demonbows and Angelbows? sweatdrop And The Ice Tiara. . .

I don't beleive there's any mention of any Gods in the Angel bow/Demonic bow information thingy'.
Lunaris. <3

I'd just like to say that the Well-Oiled-Machine has way too much time on their hands. xd

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Sirail
Lunaris. <3

I'd just like to say that the Well-Oiled-Machine has way too much time on their hands. xd

Well, you know us; we need to be working on around 50 different projects simultaneously or we get bored. xd

Feleji e nuneavrei, Sirail.
Could I be a Vulcangi follower without wearing all red and black?
Seth Darkheart
Sirail
Lunaris. <3

Well, you know us; we need to be working on around 50 different projects simultaneously or we get bored. xd

Feleji e nuneavrei, Sirail.
Well, yes. You started up your end of the GET project yet?

Translateplz. Sir doesn't have time to learn a new language.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Ellusive

If you want to be one, sure. Vulcagns should wear black and red, but there's no requirement for them to do so.

Sir: No, I have not. Of course, I still have the excuse that I have absolutely no idea what it is my end is supposed to do, yet. And "Welcome to the ranks of those that follow the moon."
Seth Darkheart
Ellusive

If you want to be one, sure. Vulcagns should wear black and red, but there's no requirement for them to do so.

Sir: No, I have not. Of course, I still have the excuse that I have absolutely no idea what it is my end is supposed to do, yet. And "Welcome to the ranks of those that follow the moon."
So ask Trisk. xp And whoot. Officially a follower of Lunaris? *switches to blue outfit*

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Sirail
So ask Trisk. xp And whoot. Officially a follower of Lunaris? *switches to blue outfit*

He doesn't know either. We know what we'd like it to do, but it's all a bit up in the air. >.<

Codebreaking Reveler

I am but a humble follower of Vulcagni, and so I offer due
reverence to our Lord of Flame.. God(dess) bless all of us.
Seth Darkheart
Sirail

He doesn't know either. We know what we'd like it to do, but it's all a bit up in the air. >.<
So what's he been doing for the past month if you don't know what the project is yet? xd

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Sirail
So what's he been doing for the past month if you don't know what the project is yet? xd

Well, obviously I don't want to give too much away to the public... But the basic difference between our two sections is that what he's been working on is what my section will call upon; his section does the calculations and deals with the databases, my section calls up results from his section and displays them.

That part is no problem and I could get it done by tomorrow if we needed it done, which is why I haven't started it yet. The part that's going to take longest and the part that's impossible to really do nicely is the data-collection itself, as there are certain things we are not allowed to do. ^^;

Sindeira: Feleji e pejoavrei! ^_^
Seth Darkheart
Sirail

Well, obviously I don't want to give too much away to the public... But the basic difference between our two sections is that what he's been working on is what my section will call upon; his section does the calculations and deals with the databases, my section calls up results from his section and displays them.

That part is no problem and I could get it done by tomorrow if we needed it done, which is why I haven't started it yet. The part that's going to take longest and the part that's impossible to really do nicely is the data-collection itself, as there are certain things we are not allowed to do. ^^;
So get it done tomorrow. xp

Sir must run to the theatre now. D: Call's in half an hour.
Very imaginative! 3nodding I enjoyed reading it - I've always enjoyed the sneaky glances into Gaian mythology that manifest themselves in the item descriptions. I always hoped they would make more of them...I wait in hope... 3nodding

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Sirail
So get it done tomorrow. xp

Sir must run to the theatre now. D: Call's in half an hour.

Ah, but if I do it first then it'll require a re-write when the other section is done, which is why it's easier to wait until I know what the other section does then make the first of the two sections afterwards. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff