Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apollus and Eirmehz FTW! ^___^ Aww, heck Kaze FTW too.

I think it's kinda sacriligeous to be associated with three gods, but I really can't pick. sweatdrop Especially since I wear dark colours all the time.

Aww, jeez, Seth. You've outdone yourself this time!
So hey, this "Gaiata" language - how'd you come up with it? Er, I mean.. *gets in character* How'd you manage to translate the ancient holy scriptures? ninja

You know, I know I said I wouldn't subscribe to any of these denominations, but I think I'm gonna go with Kaze - I like that whole "wandering nomad" idea. I go where the wind takes me, baby. 3nodding
Well, I've finally come to a decision.
It's Kaze fer' me, babeh'.

Now I shalt wander Gaia, in search of enlightenment.
Only he to whom the land is well known can ultimate knowledge ever be attained.
I art holier than j00! domokun

...or somethin' like that. sweatdrop
Oh hey, I was just thinking, Kaze's probably a very important deity to sailors, seeing as they need wind to take their ships from place to place. Which got me thinking of The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker. Which got me thinking I should buy a Wizard's Wand and pretend it's a Windwaker. xd

But I guess Kaze wouldn't like me claiming I can control the wind with a piece of wood. sweatdrop Scratch that idea. xp

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Alfirin IV
Apollus and Eirmehz FTW! ^___^ Aww, heck Kaze FTW too.

I think it's kinda sacriligeous to be associated with three gods, but I really can't pick. sweatdrop Especially since I wear dark colours all the time.

Aww, jeez, Seth. You've outdone yourself this time!

Nah, there's nothing wrong with not devoting yourself to any of the Gods in particular. After all, Veseta requires that you believe in all of the Gods; whether or not you choose to worship one of them moreso than the others is your own personal decision.

Ah, two more for the Famikaze? Feleji fejoavrei, Robyn ne Billy! 3nodding
Seth Darkheart
Feleji fejoavrei, Robyn ne Billy! 3nodding

I just wish to Kaze that I knew what that meant. sweatdrop

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Robyn Red
So hey, this "Gaiata" language - how'd you come up with it? Er, I mean.. *gets in character* How'd you manage to translate the ancient holy scriptures? ninja

You know, I know I said I wouldn't subscribe to any of these denominations, but I think I'm gonna go with Kaze - I like that whole "wandering nomad" idea. I go where the wind takes me, baby. 3nodding

The ability to speak Gaiata was bestowed upon Brother Trisk and myself the first time that we were in the presence of the Gods. When I awoke in the clearing, I could speak the holy language with no explanation as to how the knowledge had developed.

((As for OOC, Gaiata is a language that has been developed by Trisk and is still being developed as we require new words and phrases. As time goes on and I'm more comfortable speaking it, then we'll probably start to populate the dictionary and hypothetical phrasebook together.))
Billy bo bo
Seth Darkheart
Feleji fejoavrei, Robyn ne Billy! 3nodding

Probably something along the lines of "welcome" or "peace be with you" or "yo, this s**t is tight" or whatever. :XP:

But yeah, right back at ya, Seth! >_> xd
I wish you had a god/goddess of war or something in that area. I'd definetly choose that.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Billy bo bo

It basically translates as "Welcome to the ranks of those who follow the wind."

Ellusive: Well, Vulcagni is somewhat akin to a God of War; his followers are constantly in training and kill for sport and are incredibly violent. It shouldn't come as any surprise that Gaians often pray to Vulcagni before entering battle. 3nodding

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100

Put me down for kaze.
User Image
Seth Darkheart
Billy bo bo

It basically translates as "Welcome to the rank of those who follow the wind."

Ah, awright' then. Where'd this language come from anyway?
Ellusive
I wish you had a god/goddess of war or something in that area. I'd definetly choose that.

unfortunately the closest thing on gaia to a "god of war" would be Perusi, the master swordsman that crafted the sword of Aegis. Theres no mention of him being an actual god though.
What about The Demonbows and Angelbows? sweatdrop And The Ice Tiara. . .
Kaze all the way!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces