Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

Got one from Pentacles I believe. I'll post the other one on the front page too along with this

Quote:
Do what you will, young one. Might Two of Swords be listening?

I believe they ARE listening Pentacles, so if you wish for them to know something, please let someone in this forum know and we'd be more than happy to pass on the message :3

Dapper Gekko

Quote:
If you wish to publicize our correspondence, I shall grant you that right.

The Nine of Pentacles

and another one lolz so I'm unsure of who sent the previous one lol

Hopeful Girl

The Nine of Pentacles
Who are we, indeed. We are guardians, mercenaries, tricksters, and healers. It is up to the Gaians to figure out who is who, exactly.

The Nine of Pentacles

Dapper Gekko

Quote:
As you believed, child, both messages are from the same source.

I am on the trail of Nicolae. Did you know some of his fans call him &Nicu?& Fufufufu.

Nine of Pentacles.

Indeed I did >/////w/////< I'm rather fond of Nicolae myself....~ heart

Dapper Gekko

K this is REALLY off topic, but I have to say this

E-CORP WON!! WHOOOT!! XD lolz sorry..ok back to normal operations! heart (especially if they involve Nicolae <333 )

Shameless Trader

xD I got another message!
Is it okay to post it?

Dapper Gekko

Traveling Merchant
Is it okay to post it?
sure ^^ lolz Pentacles, Cups, and Swords all gave permission to post their stuff

Shameless Trader

TinyDog
Traveling Merchant
Is it okay to post it?
sure ^^ lolz Pentacles, Cups, and Swords all gave permission to post their stuff

xD Lol. K.
A coin glints, begging to be picked up. When you do, you notice it has a five-pointed star on one side, and the Roman numeral of nine on the other.

&Thank you for picking that up for me,& says a voice from behind. &However, do not turn around. Remain here silently like a good little lamb and listen to what a stranger has to say. I am a Minor Arcana, as is evident by the token you pilfered from the soil. My traveling companions and I were separated; they felt the strings of fate pulling them in other directions.
&Mine pulled me to Nicolae's caravan so that I might convey a message to him. It appears that he has not been around for some time, though. He should be more careful, as his wares have a high probability of being spirited away whilst no one watches. Tch...& The stranger takes the coin from your hand as swift as light. You stammer something about a floating city.
&He's gone to Dref Dur, has he? That boy never hesitates if there is gold involved. Take this. Luck favors you today.& As silently as he arrived, he left without a trace, save for the trinket in your hand.

The Nine of Pentcles.

Nicolae left his wares unattended?

Dapper Gekko

Traveling Merchant

Nicolae left his wares unattended?
oh my....>w> should we go watch his store for him? XD

Shameless Trader

Of course you fool.

You think I would just stand by and watch like those other cowards? No.

the Two of Swords is in my way, and blowing our cover. I'd like to send her six feet under.

The Six of Cups

o____o Oh snap. Should we warn the Two of swords?

xD And ahem, I don't mind watching his wagon. <3 <3 <3

Dapper Gekko

Woah woah woah, calm down Six!! No need to jump to murderous intent!

and XD I know what you mean~ heart

Dapper Gekko

Hmm, bump lolz anyone who's here hear anything else from the anons? *eagerly awaits the next part of the story*

Fluffy Creature

This is really interesting, and I'm excited to see where things go.

Dapper Gekko

Troy the confuzed
This is really interesting, and I'm excited to see where things go.
me too >w<

Dapper Gekko

Right well I'm going to bed now ^^ If any anons contact you guys while I'm out, feel free to post them unless the anons ask you not to ^^ night all!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff