Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Oh wow, sure have a lot of people here now.

And Awesome you've got that letter up there.

Dapper Gekko

Hi Nox ^^ Yep! Lots has happened!! lolz though, apparently posting in forums got the attention of another of the anons...I just need to find a Moira thread....There's no active ones right now....

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Some people are a little confused, so while I'm at work I'm going to take everything that's been collected and then post when I get home, tell me if anything happens okay?

Dapper Gekko

Sure, no problem!!
Got three gifts from him/her :3

Dapper Gekko

Reader472
Awesome :3 what did she say to you?
TinyDog
Reader472
Awesome :3 what did she say to you?

I'm what you call a Minor Arcana I guess you could call me the Two of Swords for now; I'm devoted to justice but I could go either way. Mainly I'm after Gino but who isn't in these days?
I hate vampires and I've seen more than my share of them here; alive and dead. I know he was here in this floating city let me tell you Gaian, there is so much of this world that we cannot see and I don't think the developers will ever let us to be quite honest. This world is amazing and dangerous all at once. I'm lucky enough to be trapped here.
Honestly I am trapped no one knows yet that I'm looking and protecting Gino there are a lot of us protecting him. I didn't exactly leave a note before I left. But there are more of them fighting us. I had a compatriot but he's gone now where he's gone I can't tell. I wander in these streets like a ghost I've covered up anything I'm anonymous here, which is good no one knows I'm a user. Just another face just another shadow. I know so much more but this is all I can tell you right now, I'll contact you and the others later.

Sincerely, The Two of Swords.

Sorry about the rushed first greeting, I marked it off quickly to my friend. Youre probably wondering why Im sending you yet another gift.
Its because I need you as any story teller needs an audience. If you dont want me to contact anymore it is quite simple just tell my good friend RED CHRISTMAS. Well call each other pricks, shake hands, and then part ways never to bother each other again. But, Ive handpicked the twenty of you for a reason.
I must ask you politely to listen because Im not claiming to be important here, as I told you in the beginning, Im a Minor Arcana in this game of fate because there is more to the plot than what you see.
Im in this Floating City, Dref Dur, it is beautiful here but dangerous, its like a city that once was boisterous is now in dilapidated form. I cant help but wonder who lived here before as it isnt us, us being the Users as I will refer to from now on. Even with me not being so noticeable I sometimes have to fight to not be pie on a windowsill. Ive killed about twenty vampires, my apologies if any of you have friends or are a fan of them. Theyre a bit like cockroaches to me maybe if they were more romantic Id be nicer. But they arent; theyre mangy starved and looking for blood.
I digress.
Gino is constantly in trouble here, its not because of anything what you think; its because hes a true NPC an original and of course because he is a Gambino. I think thats why Kuro wants him, because of something the Gambinos possess, I dont think its entirely corporeal. Im sure youre dying to know what it is, but then again, so am I. I havent learned that much its a dangerous world. But Im sure if I try to find this thing, or more about whatever this thing is, I can go one step ahead and possibly warn someone, anyone, as to what is going on.
Ill contact you again soon, but not as soon as I have today. Ill bring better presence next time my loves, until then prey to the moldy god that I live to see our next greeting.

I return and I've brought you some nice things. Seriously, you can buy anything here. I'm pretty sure this is a common item for girls around here. You know, for when they bury the dead.
That dastardly Six of Cups has shown himself, stay away from him I have to repeat this.
I'm still hiding out in Dref Dur and I've found more of a clue as to what I'm looking for, surprising enough in books. The streets are littered with them, people use them for napkins, they are shoved in the corners. For lack of any other name, I've called it "the Plot Device" and for some time it was in the hands of the elder Gambino, it was a power he shares with the Users, the ability to manipulate the plot it is as old as Gaia himself. That is why he remained invincible. So if he truly is dead, then that means he's given this Plot Device to Gino, perhaps why he was so frantic for so long before. Without that device he would be defenseless, but he loved Gino that is what I'm sure of.
But I know more people than Kuro know about this, perhaps even more than Gambino. Perhaps all the original NPC'S know about this and they just are keeping silent.
Everyone here is after Gino, they don't even know the reason why they are just blindly chasing the Gambino. For right now he's safe(maybe) but there is more to everything than meets the eye, so I'm moving on despite losing sight of Gino. I'm going to the surface, in fact I hope to go below the surface. I'll have to deal with some animated along the way but I've got a fist full of rings and nothing to worry about except for losing Gino.
I'll call again, as usual I'll send along a gift.

The Two of Swords.

Dapper Gekko

ah k XD those seem to be the main ones...but two of swords and possibly six of cups seem to be monitoring this thread a bit :3

Dapper Gekko

Nine of Pentacles made contact!! >w<

Um, I'll wait to post the letter until I find out if its ok to do so lol so Pentacles, if you're reading, please let me know!!

Distinct Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
I got the message from Two of Swords too! ^^

Hopeful Girl

Some users in the GCD are posting in one that Kain-Senpai has posted! Her, me and J4CK also got some!

Mysterious Trickster

Hey, OP! I made a thread in the GCD about The Two of Swords.

Link

Hopeful Girl

TinyDog
_Ciel_phantomhive_159_
Sorry to butt in. But, Pentacles, Wands and Cups all have to deal with the Minor Arcana of a Tarot Deck. 3nodding These users are using the Tarot Cards.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Got all the main ones. Also this after I commented on it being amusing in a GCD thread (that got Chatterbox'd later):

Quote:
I shall take that as a compliment my dear Pie.

I hope you are well old friend. I'm glad to see you're not...pfftt...Pie on a windowsill.

The Two of Swords.

Dapper Gekko

lolz Pie I'll post yours in a moment, Kain, I'll link you on the front page :3 and Cinderella, yes I know lolz I'm tempted to drag out my own tarot deck to see what their cards mean, but I'm being lazy XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff