Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

Quote:
The Two of Swords and I are very aware of our relationship with each other, do as you will in your little thread, but don't attract too much attention.

Be careful of the punch.

The Six of Cups

Well, that was the response...so I put the other response on the front page...though I'm wondering why I should watch out for the punch....is it laced with something?

Shameless Trader

I got another message from the Two of Swords.

x3 The power of Plot device. Interesting.

D: I wonder what he means by below the surface? Just what does he have in mind?
xD Don't tell me you mean that literally? Though that makes sense judging by the gift. O:

Goodness, I was warned against the Six of cups.
He's shown himself. Then the six of cups is still around?

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/i-seem-to-be-getting-some-miniplotted-gifts-3-anyone-else/t.71340645/

Here are mine~

5,500 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
This looks interesting.
I'd be delighted to be included in this.

Enduring Hero

This has got me curious now. Nice to see people taking an interest in the plot. I wonder if I'll get anything~ whee

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Huh. This is really neat.

Dapper Gekko

@Merchant, I'm assuming you've gotten the same one as me. lol and I last heard from six last night....I put theirs on the front page..

@Jackathyn, I'll put the link on the front page, if you want :3

for the rest, this is the letter I got thismorning as well as a shovelblade

I return and I've brought you some nice things. Seriously, you can buy anything here. I'm pretty sure this is a common item for girls around here. You know, for when they bury the dead.
That dastardly Six of Cups has shown himself, stay away from him I have to repeat this.
I'm still hiding out in Dref Dur and I've found more of a clue as to what I'm looking for, surprising enough in books. The streets are littered with them, people use them for napkins, they are shoved in the corners. For lack of any other name, I've called it "the Plot Device" and for some time it was in the hands of the elder Gambino, it was a power he shares with the Users, the ability to manipulate the plot it is as old as Gaia himself. That is why he remained invincible. So if he truly is dead, then that means he's given this Plot Device to Gino, perhaps why he was so frantic for so long before. Without that device he would be defenseless, but he loved Gino that is what I'm sure of.
But I know more people than Kuro know about this, perhaps even more than Gambino. Perhaps all the original NPC'S know about this and they just are keeping silent.
Everyone here is after Gino, they don't even know the reason why they are just blindly chasing the Gambino. For right now he's safe(maybe) but there is more to everything than meets the eye, so I'm moving on despite losing sight of Gino. I'm going to the surface, in fact I hope to go below the surface. I'll have to deal with some animated along the way but I've got a fist full of rings and nothing to worry about except for losing Gino.
I'll call again, as usual I'll send along a gift.

The Two of Swords.

Though, this makes me wonder if we'll be seeing Johnny again soon...
@.@ bow chicka wow wow . . . XD ANONA!!!! . . .@.@ i still dont get it . . .

Dapper Gekko

_Ciel_phantomhive_159_
lolz *pats Ciel's head* its ok XD Just enjoy reading the stories.
TinyDog
_Ciel_phantomhive_159_
lolz *pats Ciel's head* its ok XD Just enjoy reading the stories.

-still readding the first one- @.@ i dont get it . . .

Dapper Gekko

_Ciel_phantomhive_159_

lolz have you read the most recent gaia manga?
TinyDog
_Ciel_phantomhive_159_

lolz have you read the most recent gaia manga?

-nodds- @.@

Dapper Gekko

_Ciel_phantomhive_159_

-nodds- @.@

um, well let's start with anons....Anon is short for Anonymous. Its a person on gaia that gives a gift without providing a username. But lots of times they will leave a note and a pen name. Some anons have stories that they provide and make with others. This is one such example. There are other anons out there that will provide more information as well, but we have to find them or draw their attention. Six of Cups has already made contact, that means we need to find Pentacles and Wands. As time goes on, we'll know more of the story.
TinyDog
_Ciel_phantomhive_159_

-nodds- @.@

um, well let's start with anons....Anon is short for Anonymous. Its a person on gaia that gives a gift without providing a username. But lots of times they will leave a note and a pen name. Some anons have stories that they provide and make with others. This is one such example. There are other anons out there that will provide more information as well, but we have to find them or draw their attention. Six of Cups has already made contact, that means we need to find Pentacles and Wands. As time goes on, we'll know more of the story.

oh ok . . one question . . whats a six of cups wands and penticals or whatever @.@

Dapper Gekko

_Ciel_phantomhive_159_
TinyDog
_Ciel_phantomhive_159_

-nodds- @.@

oh ok . . one question . . whats a six of cups wands and penticals or whatever @.@
Those are other anons that are somehow connected to all this. They have their own stories as well

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff