Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

Ok, finally sat down to read it...Wow....XD Wasn't really expecting that....lolz but its a really great story so far XD Can't wait to see what happens next

Hopeful Girl

TinyDog
Ok, finally sat down to read it...Wow....XD Wasn't really expecting that....lolz but its a really great story so far XD Can't wait to see what happens next
I know, right? biggrin

Dapper Gekko

Odd Cinderella
TinyDog
I know, right? biggrin
yea really XDD

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
TinyDog
Odd Cinderella
TinyDog
I know, right? biggrin
yea really XDD

Since I haven't gotten much will you tell me what's happened so far in Chapter Two, like Sum up because I'm not too sure of what order to go in on the front page because it's sorted out by character. sweatdrop

Dapper Gekko

Noxious Weed
TinyDog
Odd Cinderella
TinyDog
I know, right? biggrin
yea really XDD

Since I haven't gotten much will you tell me what's happened so far in Chapter Two, like Sum up because I'm not too sure of what order to go in on the front page because it's sorted out by character. sweatdrop
sorry about that ^^;; um, lemme see here. Well, Nine has been making more appearances. Wands got chased by some people but nine's shadow saved her and told her that nine isn't to be trusted. Two crashed her ship and nine helped her...um...not much has happened with six of cups as far as I know.then again I tend to forget after awhile ^^;; um....so just recently two met up with nine and discovered that he was against her.....lots of stuff XD its all still a bit confusing.

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
TinyDog
sorry about that ^^;; um, lemme see here. Well, Nine has been making more appearances. Wands got chased by some people but nine's shadow saved her and told her that nine isn't to be trusted. Two crashed her ship and nine helped her...um...not much has happened with six of cups as far as I know.then again I tend to forget after awhile ^^;; um....so just recently two met up with nine and discovered that he was against her.....lots of stuff XD its all still a bit confusing.

But exciting apparently :c

Maybe they'll explain everything later.

Dapper Gekko

Noxious Weed
TinyDog

But exciting apparently :c

Maybe they'll explain everything later.
I'm sure it'll all make sense after we see the last chapter of theirs ^^

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

I wonder, where IS the Six of Cups?

Dapper Gekko

Esdella Vie
I wonder, where IS the Six of Cups?
idk. Haven't heard from him since before the start of chapter 2.

Tipsy Pirate

I place myself ninth in your costumed idols, and my prize is all. The Minor Arcana approach closer to their goal, and all it calm before the storm. Make haste if you wish to survive their wretched goal.

Hopeful Girl

Anyone got any progress?? o.O

Partying Smoker

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
Nothing so far...

Dapper Gekko

Haven't heard anything. But then again, I've been at Otakon for the last few days lolz

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Nothing. sweatdrop

Super Humorist

This looks like some fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items