• Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yeah I got these notes, They are a bit crypic for me

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
teacup mouse
Wgoop, Tiny Dog beat me to the message post. Early birds.

dun dun dun...the shadow of nine eh? Now is something pulling Nine around or is this stranger more foe than friend.

I think something's pulling him around or he's some sort of enemy. Mainly because we have never ever been told what exactly he looks like right?

Probably because we might recognize him?

Dapper Gekko

Quote:
&What the hell Zhivago punched my Gino?& The Two of Swords yelled as her two compatriots dragged her away. Even Nine was surprised to see how viciously she fought against the bonds of his supporters. Indeed it seemed that Gino was the only thing she could get passionate about.

Dapper Gekko

Poor Gino...He got an uppercut from Zhivago....

Side note....Meili is a tiger........anyone else think that's kinda hot on him?

Dapper Gekko

Quote:
Things are not going as planned.

Chaos has suddenly struck the Minor Arcana. Nine told me that he released the Six of Cups from his bonds. However, I received a message from a very confused Seven of Wands not to trust him, meanwhile Nine claims he has a special mission for her.

Which one is the liar?

This Fool character irks me, he speaks of the Hand of Fate as if he knows it well. Aptly named I suppose, but am I the fool as well?

I cannot trust the three people that surround me, so I will go to the heart of the enemy; the dark elf gang.

On my journey I've been thinking, how did Six even know where to find me? I was close to Gino, close to protecting him. Then suddenly I'm thrust into a realm that knows exactly what I want and gives me the means to do so. Only to be told once I return to protect the son of the Titan that he has pushed far beyond my grasp into a realm in which gods battle. A protected place.

Nine of Pentacles was very intrigued to see what I found and I'm glad I escaped with his ship before he did. However, I have a feeling I will arrive at Durem with Nine in my shadow.

I still remain sure. Sure that I will be successful in protecting the Hand of Fate from Gaian and god alike. As this chapter comes to close I carry an object of priceless value to Durem in hopes to bargain with the devil elf himself in order to save perhaps all of Gaia.

Needless to say I was outraged when I heard Gino was harmed in battle. I shall make it clear to all that his protection is my only goal from now on and I will be a hindrance to all in their path to attack him.

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Things are heating up in both stories! owo

Dapper Gekko

Meili died T^T *is now sad* I was starting to like him too...

Tipsy Pirate

The Nine approaches. Soon things are going to fall into motion that cannot be undone. Thine will is the only guiding factor in the choice of the Minor Arcana. Wait too long, and it will fall into the choice of an unknown. These Arcana are fools, soon they will learn this from their default actions lest you stop them!

Partying Smoker

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Chaos has suddenly struck the Minor Arcana. Nine told me that he released the Six of Cups from his bonds. However, I received a message from a very confused Seven of Wands not to trust him, meanwhile Nine claims he has a special mission for her.

Which one is the liar?

This Fool character irks me, he speaks of the Hand of Fate as if he knows it well. Aptly named I suppose, but am I the fool as well?

I cannot trust the three people that surround me, so I will go to the heart of the enemy; the dark elf gang.

On my journey I've been thinking, how did Six even know where to find me? I was close to Gino, close to protecting him. Then suddenly I'm thrust into a realm that knows exactly what I want and gives me the means to do so. Only to be told once I return to protect the son of the Titan that he has pushed far beyond my grasp into a realm in which gods battle. A protected place.

Nine of Pentacles was very intrigued to see what I found and I'm glad I escaped with his ship before he did. However, I have a feeling I will arrive at Durem with Nine in my shadow.

I still remain sure. Sure that I will be successful in protecting the Hand of Fate from Gaian and god alike. As this chapter comes to close I carry an object of priceless value to Durem in hopes to bargain with the devil elf himself in order to save perhaps all of Gaia.

Needless to say I was outraged when I heard Gino was harmed in battle. I shall make it clear to all that his protection is my only goal from now on and I will be a hindrance to all in their path to attack him.

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Versatile Seeker

They seem interesting.

Crystal Mechanic

"G-Goodness! T-They seem to have s-such a-a past!" Arron mumbled & blushed & he set out to polish the thread.

Dapper Gekko

ArronTheLythcolMechanic
"G-Goodness! T-They seem to have s-such a-a past!" Arron mumbled & blushed & he set out to polish the thread.

thank you for the gift, Arron! ^^

Crystal Mechanic

TinyDog

"Y-You are m-most wel-welcomed..." the Lythcol mechanic mumbled, blushing a deep crimson.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff