Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

I'll PM Red asking if its ok to show the note lol. But I'll post as soon as she gives the ok

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Super.

I wonder who she's looking for :/ does that mean there are more anon's with her?

Dapper Gekko

Maybe lol from the sounds of it there could be. She said that there were many out there trying to help Gino, so one can only assume lol...then again, Red said that some had gone missing...

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Well, I'm going to bed, so I'll check you later okay?

Dapper Gekko

ok! I sent a pm to Red but I think she's offline

On another note, I received another pm. I believe it might be from Two of swords.

Quote:
I'm looking for my friends the;

Six of Cups
Seven of Wands

and the

Nine of Pentacles.

I'll post this on the front....But if anyone knows where to find these people above, let us know!
Quote:
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Have you seen my octopus garden?

Sincerely,

The Two of Swords.

P.S. Good job this year, if you would like to continue it and don't know the answer to the question, us Minor Arcana do need a little more help with active users.

How may the Union help you, Sir?

Dapper Gekko

I'll post your letter union :3
Quote:
You are correct to assume so. This is the Two of swords.

Those three are who I am looking for, we are the Minor Arcana

Also, Two of Swords, do you have any idea where these people are? like, where we could start looking?

Distinct Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
Two of Swords, tell me....do you know of The Observer? Or We Are the Winter Flowers? Or Woman Whose Soul is Pure and her lover?

Distinct Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
More information with news:

We are familiar with them, in fact, we pleaded with them to join us, just as we pleaded with RED CHRISTMAS. But to no end, they have disappeared, more than likely to return in Christmastide.

But are we directly connected? Nay, just as we are not directly connected to RED, or the Union Easterman. Nor are we connected to any other Anon besides the Minor Arcana.

I thank you for this information as well as the tea. It matches with my avatar quite nicely. ^^

Dapper Gekko

Quote:
Alive? Dead? Who knows?

The Two of Swords.

Hm, I see....what was there last known location then? Maybe someone in the general area would be able to tell...?

Dapper Gekko

Noxious Weed

Red gave me permission so when you get back, the letter is in the first post!

Dapper Gekko

Quote:
If they make themselves known to Users it will be in the GCD around places interesting to their respective favorite NPC's first and then out.

Hm, do you happen to know their favorite NPC's? Or should I simply start off in a Gino Gambino thread and search from there?

Dapper Gekko

Quote:
Zhi, Nico, Moira, and Gino.

Mine is Gino, I'm a girl.

Wands is female, and she likes Zhi.
Nico is liked by Pentacles and he was my dear friend.
Cups is a fan of Moira and he is a vampire. Don't trust him.

The Two of Swords.

Hm, Pentacles and I have a common favorite lol

but I shall start searching for them! 3nodding

Dapper Gekko

Hm, there doesn't seem to be any topics on Moria, none that were recent anyways...I may have to make one...

Dapper Gekko

U-um....got a reply from one of them...not sure if I should post it though sweatdrop I don't know if they want me to or not...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff