Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

Good morning all This morning I checked my inbox and I had two gifts from an anon, both from The Two of Swords. Their letters speak of Gino and Def Dur and the like. They also wanted the story to be spread. So here I am to show you all the story! Apparently there's 20 people (at least that's what the letter says) that will be getting these letters, so if you're getting the letters too, please feel free to stop in!

Personally, I can't wait to read more XD especially since they're friends with Red Christmas! She's really nice ^^

Also, check out Jackathyn's and Kain-senpai's threads too! They've got threads for this as well!!

Jackathyn's thread

Kain-Senpai's Thread

Currently Unknown Sender

Quote:
We've changed the design of the Two of Swords.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Two of Swords' Messages

Quote:
I'm what you call a Minor Arcana I guess you could call me the Two of Swords for now; I'm devoted to justice but I could go either way. Mainly I'm after Gino but who isn't in these days?
I hate vampires and I've seen more than my share of them here; alive and dead. I know he was here in this floating city let me tell you Gaian, there is so much of this world that we cannot see and I don't think the developers will ever let us to be quite honest. This world is amazing and dangerous all at once. I'm lucky enough to be trapped here.
Honestly I am trapped no one knows yet that I'm looking and protecting Gino there are a lot of us protecting him. I didn't exactly leave a note before I left. But there are more of them fighting us. I had a compatriot but he's gone now where he's gone I can't tell. I wander in these streets like a ghost I've covered up anything I'm anonymous here, which is good no one knows I'm a user. Just another face just another shadow. I know so much more but this is all I can tell you right now, I'll contact you and the others later.

Sincerely, The Two of Swords.

Quote:
Sorry about the rushed first greeting, I marked it off quickly to my friend. You're probably wondering why I'm sending you yet another gift.
It's because I need you as any story teller needs an audience. If you don't want me to contact anymore it is quite simple just tell my good friend RED CHRISTMAS. We'll call each other pricks, shake hands, and then part ways never to bother each other again. But, I've handpicked the twenty of you for a reason.
I must ask you politely to listen because I'm not claiming to be important here, as I told you in the beginning, I'm a Minor Arcana in this game of fate because there is more to the plot than what you see.
I'm in this Floating City, Dref Dur, it is beautiful here but dangerous, it's like a city that once was boisterous is now in dilapidated form. I can't help but wonder who lived here before as it isn't us, us being the Users as I will refer to from now on. Even with me not being so noticeable I sometimes have to fight to not be pie on a windowsill. I've killed about twenty vampires, my apologies if any of you have friends or are a fan of them. They're a bit like cockroaches to me maybe if they were more romantic I'd be nicer. But they aren't; they're mangy starved and looking for blood.
I digress.
Gino is constantly in trouble here, it's not because of anything what you think; it's because he's a true NPC an original and of course because he is a Gambino. I think that's why Kuro wants him, because of something the Gambinos' possess, I don't think it's entirely corporeal. I'm sure you're dying to know what it is, but then again, so am I. I haven't learned that much it's a dangerous world. But I'm sure if I try to find this thing, or more about whatever this thing is, I can go one step ahead and possibly warn someone, anyone, as to what is going on.
I'll contact you again soon, but not as soon as I have today. I'll bring better presence next time my loves, until then prey to the moldy god that I live to see our next greeting.

Quote:
I'm looking for my friends the;

Six of Cups
Seven of Wands

and the

Nine of Pentacles.

Quote:
You are correct to assume so. This is the Two of swords.

Those three are who I am looking for, we are the Minor Arcana

Quote:
Dear Unionist Bunny,

Have you seen my octopus garden?

Sincerely,

The Two of Swords.

P.S. Good job this year, if you would like to continue it and don't know the answer to the question, us Minor Arcana do need a little more help with active users.

Quote:

We are familiar with them, in fact, we pleaded with them to join us, just as we pleaded with RED CHRISTMAS. But to no end, they have disappeared, more than likely to return in Christmastide.

But are we directly connected? Nay, just as we are not directly connected to RED, or the Union Easterman. Nor are we connected to any other Anon besides the Minor Arcana.

Quote:
Alive? Dead? Who knows?

The Two of Swords.

Quote:
Zhi, Nico, Moira, and Gino.

Mine is Gino, I'm a girl.

Wands is female, and she likes Zhi.
Nico is liked by Pentacles and he was my dear friend.
Cups is a fan of Moira and he is a vampire. Don't trust him.

The Two of Swords.

Quote:
I return and I've brought you some nice things. Seriously, you can buy anything here. I'm pretty sure this is a common item for girls around here. You know, for when they bury the dead.
That dastardly Six of Cups has shown himself, stay away from him I have to repeat this.
I'm still hiding out in Dref Dur and I've found more of a clue as to what I'm looking for, surprising enough in books. The streets are littered with them, people use them for napkins, they are shoved in the corners. For lack of any other name, I've called it "the Plot Device" and for some time it was in the hands of the elder Gambino, it was a power he shares with the Users, the ability to manipulate the plot it is as old as Gaia himself. That is why he remained invincible. So if he truly is dead, then that means he's given this Plot Device to Gino, perhaps why he was so frantic for so long before. Without that device he would be defenseless, but he loved Gino that is what I'm sure of.
But I know more people than Kuro know about this, perhaps even more than Gambino. Perhaps all the original NPC'S know about this and they just are keeping silent.
Everyone here is after Gino, they don't even know the reason why they are just blindly chasing the Gambino. For right now he's safe(maybe) but there is more to everything than meets the eye, so I'm moving on despite losing sight of Gino. I'm going to the surface, in fact I hope to go below the surface. I'll have to deal with some animated along the way but I've got a fist full of rings and nothing to worry about except for losing Gino.
I'll call again, as usual I'll send along a gift.

The Two of Swords.

Quote:
I shall take that as a compliment my dear Pie.

I hope you are well old friend. I'm glad to see you're not...pfftt...Pie on a windowsill.

The Two of Swords.

Quote:
You receive a piece of paper alongside your gift, but besides the words &Swords&, &Fifteen& and &elves& the rest is so water smudged that you can't make anything out but it is safe to assume that it is a message from the Two of Swords, who survived her untimely fall.

(Obviously)

It's been forever hasn't it, since we last met I mean, so long right? I feel like it's been months and not weeks.

I've met the eldest characters on Gaia, and they aren't elves or vampires, or even normal everyday Gaians. They're mermaids, isn't that exciting?

Well, I've been learning more about this &Hand of Fate& what I've been foolishly calling &The Plot Device& from them. They say that it's kind of like the one ring, long ago there was a god in charge of time and the fate of everyone. Apparently whoever they were was very kind, but they fell in love with a mortal which stripped them from their godly title. This god of fate hid the hand, in order to keep the other cruel gods from it. The elves had, at that time, a group of fifteen which found the Hand of Fate and used it for good.

But the dark elves came, and felt that they should use it to rule over the other races, which at that time were very primitive.

From that point the mermaids didn't know much, apparently a war broke out between them.

As to how the Hand of Fate remained hidden for so long, and how Gino got hold of it I don't know. Also, the mermaids didn't even know what it looked like, so my theory that it's intangible is not unfounded, heck the main NPC's might not even know about it.

This requires further investigating, but I've lost my ship and the Six of Cups is still out to get me, along with other vampires if he let out that I'm still alive and looking for the Hand of Fate.

Goldfish for luck! Because we surely need it!

The Two of Swords here, I've made my way to a sleazy bar below the Floating City.

While there I kept low and managed to find a new ship. It's a bit of a clunker, but she'll fly and I'm only one person.

Something strange happened before I left, and I thought I'd get your help to check it out. A stranger grabbed my arm while I was leaving.

I drew my sword thinking it to be the Six of Cups, as usual with any sleazy bar everyone else drew their weapons as well. The tension in the room was intense.

&You're chased by your past, you're seeking justice for the mistakes you've made.&

I frowned at him, &The mistakes of the past are just that, mistakes that everyone makes.&

&Then you're just punishing yourself.&

I tried not to get angry with him, but now it's got me thinking. He could've been the Nine of Pentacles or something.

Investigate &Stars Align& for me, it's his shop apparently. After you do that I'll have continued on my journey. Wish me luck!

-- The Two of Swords.

You've found yourself mixed up in this a lot haven't you? Red is your friend and you were one of the first we contacted.

Thank you for all your hard work and support, we're doing our best to make a spectacular next chapter so thank you for staying with us.

- - The Two of Swords

The clouds had been building up below the city for that past few hours, although rain would never fall on them, the lightning was a hazard enough. Through the haze one could see Dref Dur in the distance a mix of clouds and sun pouring calico light over its clumped together buildings.

&Are you sure you want to go? This weather moving in wont help your little dingy.& The shopkeeper looked up at the imposing figure. &There ain't much a sword can do against falling to your death.&

She laughed, the gold hilts of her swords gleaming in the half light, &You'd be surprised old man.&

&Hmm, you seem very familiar to me, what's your name?&

She turned to him her blue eyes sad, yet still smiled, &You don't want to know that old man, I'm just a card of the Minor Arcana, I have no part to play. You can call me the Two of Swords.&

&Not an odd name I suppose.& the shopkeeper grunted as he got up. &Alright then, you're lucky you fished this from that ship I suppose, most have been harvested out. It should fly pretty well considering her size but I wouldn't fly with her long distances.&

&No worries I just need to get over there.& She pointed to Dref Dur.

The shopkeepers face blanched, &What's a nice girl like you going to do in a town like that?&

&You know what's going on then?&

The shopkeeper nodded, and the Two of Swords sighed.

&I'm going, because who else can even the odds?& She leaned down and took the little tree from his wrinkled hands. &Thank you for what you've done so far.&

The key to getting over to Dref Dur was not gliding over top the rough clouds, but to get enough height. With that the sucking wind would pull her crashing down into Dref Dur. It was a long shot, she could wait out the weather, but time was becoming a problem. The Minor Arcana were all gathered in Dref Dur, and the enemy had her only strong means of transportation. Gino had been lost a stranger taken him aside. Worse still, perhaps the Six of Cups had told Kuro of her presence.

The mermaids had said the Hand of Fate was once in the hands of a goddess, she fell in love with an elf and gave him the item. But the goddess was driven from her place and in her torment of losing her family and the elf who the gods told her they would kill him, she killed herself.

However, the elf used the Hand of Fate to elude the gods and return to his love. The color of her blood dyed his skin so he was also hated by his family and driven from the elven community. He had fifteen followers and used his lovers blood to turn them into dark elves as well. He and his followers did their best to ruin the name of the gods, which is why they never surfaced until that fateful Halloween. Kuro is one of his descendants and it seemed the Hand of Fate had been in his hands.

However, a young Gaian heard of this Hand of Fate and she had an object, something that caused one of the dark elves to trade the Hand of Fate for it. Both he and the strange mysterious object disappeared, but the Hand of Fate stayed with our young Gaian.

She soon fell in love with an aspiring megalomaniac, on her deathbed she gave him the Hand of Fate which in turn he gave to the young babe she left behind.

These mermaids knew this because both father and son were plunged into the mermaid realm.

The mermaids had always remained fans of these two so they used the Hand of Fate to save them. Although the following events revealed only bits and pieces of the past, the reason Gino is being sought after is as I feared.

Kuro wants the stolen artifact, the Hand of Fate. But I, the Two of Swords, have something else that could interest the Dark Elves. That's why I must find the Nine of Pentacles and Seven of Wands, this is why I'm braving lightning, wind and adventures to even the odds here, because if it's anything I want is to bring this story the justice it deserves.

The shadow pushed a broken board into place so that he could put a leg on it and look sharp while below him a pile of red cloth and limbs struggled out of the wreckage of what once was a house. The shadow had a ridiculous scarf on, its adorable little wings contrasting with his clawmark scar on his shoulder. Pushing a piece rubble next to the board he made his entrance.

&Nice landing.& The shadow struck a pose on his well placed board.

If it had been Seven she would've yelled at him might've even joked around a little bit. But the Two of Swords just stared up at him then pushed herself upright. Ignored again the Nine of pentacles dropped his pose and sighed heavily. &Are you alright?&

&I'm fine.& The Two of Swords straightened her skirt and then studied the wounds on her hands, &A few splinters.&

&Well, what have I told you about landing a boat on a rickety old building?&

&Nothing as far as I can recall.& Everything perfect the Two of Swords turned to Nine, &What are you wearing?

&Isn't lovely? It gives me the power of flight.&

She stared at him for a moment, 'You're teasing me aren't you?&

As the Nine of Pentacles laughed she bent down to find the casimer tree, it's delicate leaves poking through the boards, the limbs broken.

&Ah, broken it's of no use.& The Nine of Pentacles jumped down. &Besides I've already got resources on getting your ship back. Six of Cups abandoned it knowing we'd be after it. With a little persuasion from our assets you'll be flying in no time.&

&I'm not keeping it to make another ship, I'm keeping it because it's important.&

&That little tree?&

&We were all little tree's once.& The Two of Swords said it with such a genuine face the Nine of Pentacles erupted into riotous laughter again.

She ignored him and pushed aside her bangs, &I'll just take care of it.&

&Well, it looks like I'm going to have to compensate someone for their house, you're such a home wrecker Two.& Nine finally continued, &I saw you coming though I thought you were a demented bird, what made you take a chance like that?&

&I don't have much time.&

The Nine of Pentacles frowned, &That doesn't matter, when your time is up I can replace you.&

The Two of Swords did get angry but not in the way he planned, a quiet calm anger that flowed past him like the wind, &That's why I'll finish this before you replace me.&

The Nine of Pentacles frown turned into a smile and he shrugged, &Alright then, but you are right, you're running out of time, and you've been exposed.&

&Is there a rip in my shirt?&

&No no. Like exposed to the higher ups, they've started to notice you obviously. Don't let things get too out of hand.& The Nine of Pentacles, &Because no matter how many people you try to please or how covert you try to be they are always in control of you.&

&I'm not crossing over any lines to trying to tread toes.& the Two of Swords put her hand on her sword, &Besides, I have something they've lost.&

Cool and noble like always, the nine of Pentacles had to admit it was a good thing Two always knew what was important.

&If there's nothing else I have to go.&

&In a hurry, go on. When you need your ship you know where to find me.&

With that the two of them separated, the dark unknown man and the warrior woman in red, off to find the next adventure.

Six of Cups

Quote:
It is best you don't go shouting peoples names all around the forums girlie you never know who you might attract. Vicious teethies and evil elves are everyone and everywhere.

I am the Six of Cups, but I assure you that she isn't looking for me. We are Minor Arcana, don't go making such a big deal. You might get hurt and I'm not exactly an innocent one.

You have been warned.

Quote:
The Two of Swords and I are very aware of our relationship with each other, do as you will in your little thread, but don't attract too much attention.

Be careful of the punch.

The Six of Cups

Quote:

Of course you fool.

You think I would just stand by and watch like those other cowards? No.

the Two of Swords is in my way, and blowing our cover. I'd like to send her six feet under.

The Six of Cups

Quote:

...not to interfere.

Just like I warned The Two of Swords

Quote:
Even if she does return, I'll just do my best to off her again.

Quote:
Because she thinks I'm someone else.

Someone alive.

Quote:
One of you.

A User.

Quote:
Do you know what happens to an account after its master abandons it?

Quote:
WHAT? No.

They become like me. Empty.

We start wandering around.

Quote:
I don't know and I don't care.

She's in my way, I have a job, a mission. Just like the rest of the vampires hired by Kuro.

The Two of Swords is interfering, she shouldn't be in our part of the world, Users shouldn't be here at all.

That's why you all need to stay out.

Quote:
Not my call.

Quote:
I did my best okay?

Dracula bits, don't insult.

- -The Six Cups.

Quote:
Stop asking questions, I have white hair, Swords has blonde hair, Wands has black hair and I've never seen Nine.

Swords also has two toned eyes, I've only ever seen one though and it was blue. Wands has like, vibrant blue eyes crazy vibrant. My eyes are the same as any other vampire. Swords is tan, I'm vampire white and Nine is normal.

Nine will come out later, he keeps to himself, probably because he's seen Two fall.

Quote:
I just killed one of your people, how am I any fun?

Quote:
Don't try too hard.

-- Six of cups.

Quote:
Thank you.

It's hard on a vampire when they don't get blood after awhile, well, what makes it worse is when your prey starts talking to you.

"You want Justice don't you."

I told him to shut up and let me eat him, but it didn't work.

"The odds are against you. You may never find the one you're searching for."

That fool put me off my hunger, I need to feed some more so I choose a next victim.

But it bugs the crap out of me, you'll help me right? You're one of the only ones I can trust right? Find out where this "Stars Align" person is, he has something to do with the Arcana I know it.

-- Six of Cups.

The Seven of Wands sat on the tip of Dref Dur. The rock jettisoned out into the sky gave her a good view of the incoming behemoth of a ship. She couldn't help but smile a little, &Brenni you never been very good at stealth have you?&

Seven stood and stretched, in doing so she noticed movement beside her, &And apparently Six, neither are you.&

The Six of Cups stepped from the shadows, &You aren't going then? Even though once Edmund lands on that ship.....&

&Nine wants me to stay out of it,& Seven sighed, &and I can say that seeing you has made me even more depressed.&

&What do you mean stay out of it? Isn't he the whole reason you guys are around.&

&No, the Two of Swords is the whole reason why we're around.& Seven of Wands suddenly caught herself, &Speaking of which how would you like to be thrown off a cliff?&

Six of Cups frowned, &But I thought you loved Zhivago?&

The Seven of Wands sighed heavily and got up to leave.
&Hey!&

The Seven of Wands let out a bit of her anger, &Of course I want to run to his side Six, of course I want to throw myself in front of Zhivago at the right moment and protect him from getting killed, but then he kills Edmund, and what I am to do about that? Everything will be lost.&

&So? Aren't you into that whole love stuff?&

Seven of Wands looked at him and sighed again, &I guess you're right sweetheart.&

She smiled down at him and the Six of Cups couldn't help but blush a little even though the color had long since drained from his cheeks.

&They're getting awfully close Six, I have to go. Thanks for the advice, in exchange I won't kill you.& She waved her good byes before disappearing into the night.

The Six of Cups suddenly caught on that he was smiling like an idiot and shook his head. He turned to go, but suddenly a second crescent moon illuminated the dark.

The pain emitted from his hand was indescribable, he crumbled to the ground suddenly as a figure of a dark elf stood over him.

&Master Kuro is angry with you, you were supposed to kill the magic girl.&

Six could do nothing but scream in agony as a response, the dark elf raised his sword and suddenly stopped.

Six didn't notice until the pain went away, a tall figure of a man stood over him, a grin on his dark face that was but a shadow.

He gasped for air. &Who are you?&

&You know very well what they call me.& Nine of Pentacles took off his white scarf and placed it over the wide eyes of the dying elf who spit blood as his final act, &Pity, I wanted to avoid bloodshed this night.&

&What are you doing here?&

&Oh, you really think I would leave the only magic user in my little group alone? Not for a second, not when conflict is imminent.& The Nine of Pentacles picked up the sword, &Although I was surprised to hear you got past my men. To little avail though, Two of Swords has something your boss might want. I don't know her plan but you can bet Gino will never die under her care. So stop trying.&

Six of Cups managed to prop himself and rub his hand, the pain still fresh in his memory. The Nie of Pentacles bent down to look at him.

&Well, let's see what we can do about that thing.&

The Nine of Pentacles leaned down to look at it, he placed a hand on the crescent moon mark, his skin glowed bright underneath it, and then a crescent moon appeared on his skin. The glove clicked open and fell off with ease.

&You aren't a Gaian at all are you?&
The Nine of Pentacles grinned, &There are others like me yes. You've seen one then? Of course, you all saw him haven't you? Well anyways, you don't owe me anything, just be careful not to get tethered again.&

Six of Cups got angry, but realized lashing out against Nine wouldn't be sensible, he couldn't go back to Kuro until his anger subsided. The only way to stop that would be to find out what Two was doing.

With that resolve he too disappeared into the night.

Nine of Pentacles

Quote:
A coin glints, begging to be picked up. When you do, you notice it has a five-pointed star on one side, and the Roman numeral of nine on the other.

&Thank you for picking that up for me,& says a voice from behind. &However, do not turn around. Remain here silently like a good little lamb and listen to what a stranger has to say. I am a Minor Arcana, as is evident by the token you pilfered from the soil. My traveling companions and I were separated; they felt the strings of fate pulling them in other directions.
&Mine pulled me to Nicolae's caravan so that I might convey a message to him. It appears that he has not been around for some time, though. He should be more careful, as his wares have a high probability of being spirited away whilst no one watches. Tch...& The stranger takes the coin from your hand as swift as light. You stammer something about a floating city.
&He's gone to Dref Dur, has he? That boy never hesitates if there is gold involved. Take this. Luck favors you today.& As silently as he arrived, he left without a trace, save for the trinket in your hand.

The Nine of Pentcles.

Quote:
Do what you will, young one. Might Two of Swords be listening?

Quote:
If you wish to publicize our correspondence, I shall grant you that right.

The Nine of Pentacles

Quote:
As you believed, child, both messages are from the same source.

I am on the trail of Nicolae. Did you know some of his fans call him &Nicu?& Fufufufu.

Nine of Pentacles.

Quote:
Who are we, indeed. We are guardians, mercenaries, tricksters, and healers. It is up to the Gaians to figure out who is who, exactly.

The Nine of Pentacles

Quote:

Stalki-- Er, tracking Nicolae has occupied my time. This lack of availability was compounded by Two of Swords' fall. She is highly resourceful and incredibly durable. If Six of Cups believes he could have off'd her so easily, he truly is a fool among fools. The most I will inform you is that she is safe for the moment.

Nine of Pentacles

Quote:
Yes, the Chameleon Circuit is normally on the fritz. But you see, River Song is with them. She seems to know much more about the TARDIS than Doctors Nine, Ten and Eleven.

If I had a TARDIS, following Nicolae would be much easier. He blends into the shadows like an elf and seems to disappear when you get too close.

Seeing Two of Swords fall caused me great grief, but she is much tougher than she looks. For now, she is safe.

Nine of Pentacles.

No one knows much about the Nine of Pentacles. Some say he's the brain of the operation but Nine of Pentacles knows differently.

Nine of Pentacles just funds the whole operation, including paying the double agent you so closely resemble.

The Nine of Pentacles would like to formally request your presence at the Stars Align tarot reading. You'll need to go there and have your fortune told in order to continue along with us. I will admit that I'll play a bigger part in this next chapter, so I'll be speaking to you frequently.

- - Nine of Pentacles.

Seven of Wands

Quote:
Ding ding ding, you get a prize princess. Would you like some Pixie dust?

Quote:
Ha ha, no we aren't that coordinated.

Minor Arcana, not Minor Anon's.

I work for no one, I long for Zhivago, even though the odds are against me I work alone, I hope that I can save these people from themselves.

Don't worry about the Two of Swords, I've seen her push through worse.

We are in a way always watching, but not attentively, we aren't your mom.

Quote:
Thanks love &3

Quote:
Oh thank you darling, you're a peach.

To be honest I used to be fat and not so beautiful.

But I fell in love, I know it's horrible, but I started to like something I shouldn't, and that was Zhivago.

Oh don't worry about him, he's always got his head screwed on wrong.

Quote:
Well, don't you think that's the biggest odds to beat? I've fought my battles hard, and now all I have to do is fight the battle of love.

Because even after it all, a man with so much on his mind needs a woman doesn't he?

Quote:
Ooh I want to be more than friends, you know what I mean?

Quote:

Quote:
Basically the Minor Arcana are each associated with an NPC

Two of Swords is looking for Gino.
Six of Cups has a fixation on girls that look like Moira, at the same time to protect his interests he pushed the Two of Swords off the side of Dref Dur.
The Nine of Pentacles works on his own separate of the plot and is a sign of good tidings, or high activity between the Minor Arcana.
The Seven of Wands is a fangirl of Zhivago who is so obsessed that she worked as hard as she could to become a beautiful sexy woman just so he would fall in love. She hasn't really been a part of the plot but assured us that she know the Two of Cups was alive.
The Two of Cups is obviously alive right now, but we have an idea that's she's underwater.

She currently is looking for something called &the Plot Device&, no other word on that is released to you all, but let me tell you. That name is a name she gave the object, we call it The Hand of Fate.

And of course she's looking for me, the Seven of wands
-wink-

Picture here

Quote:
You all are so flattering to us and we don't really deserve it.

I remember the first time the Two of Swords got flustered from your flattering. She runs around in circles and screeches it is so adorable.

Oh right right, you want to know what's been happening with her!

Well of course she didn't hit the water directly it would've killed her, she has two swords you know? So she pulled them and somehow embedded them in the side of Dref Dur. Don't ask me I'm just interpreting ink smudges. I'm sure she'll explain things perfectly!

Did you know that the Six of Cups is actually a mule of someone that the Two of Swords hates?
The account was left alone he got lonely and sought refuge in Kuro's care. I too turned to the warmth of the darkness. But I was enchanted by a beautiful scar, white hair and deep intriguing eyes.
Ahh! &3 &3 &3 Zhivago will we ever truly meet?

Oh goodness, look at me running on like this. What was I talking about? Oh yes the Minor Arcana! We are all different but we're all the same. We look for a normal things. Two of Swords is trying to find a way to even the odds and protect Gino so that way he's not outnumbered. The Six of Cups is trying to get her to stop, but it's just because he wants to preserve what he has with his family of ruffians. The Nine of Pentacles, well, he's makes it an enriching experience doesn't he? You could call him the sugar daddy of the group so you should thank him for those lovely presents right? He's looking for Nico, but why? And me? I'm in love against all odds, and isn't that the hardest battle of all?

Tiny, you really flatter me with that picture, I'm not quite that, how do I say decent as you have me pictured there, I definitely show a lot more skin on the leg area. But I appreciate you making me such a lovely picture, Kisses! Mwah!

See you next time.

Red Christmas

Red Christmas

WELL, EVEN THOUGH RED CHRISTMAS IS ONLY ACTIVE IN THE CHRISTMASTIME I DO REMEMBER YOU AND MY FRIENDS FROM THOSE DAYS. AMONG THOSE NEW FRIENDS WAS THE TWO OF SWORDS.

SHE BECAME MY FRIEND SOON AFTER CHRISTMAS. SHE IS CONCERNED ABOUT THE NPC'S AND SHE LEFT A LITTLE WHILE AGO. I HAVE BEEN CONCERNED ABOUT HER, BUT IF SHE HAS FINALLY CONTACTED SOMEONE THEN IT IS ALL RIGHT.

THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS THAT SHE IS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SHE CALLS "THE PLOT DEVICE" IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE GAMBINOS AND THE KURO GANG. SOME OF THE PEOPLE SHE STARTED OUT WITH HAVE DISAPPEARED, WHICH IS PROBABLY WHY SHE HAS MADE NO CONTACT WITH ME TO PROTECT ME.

THAT IS ALL I KNOW BUT I WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH MY ANON FRIENDS AND SEE IF THEY HAVE HEARD ANYTHING FROM HER AND GET BACK TO YOU. IF YOU HEAR ANYTHING ELSE FROM HER PLEASE TELL ME.

Quote:
If they make themselves known to Users it will be in the GCD around places interesting to their respective favorite NPC's first and then out.

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

I got those too. I think it's cool, someone's trying to stir up storyline interest in between manga updates.

Dapper Gekko

Esdella Vie
I got those too. I think it's cool, someone's trying to stir up storyline interest in between manga updates.

yea really XD lolz I really want to see what else they'll post...

but I got the letters around 12:30 gaia time, so that was like 3:30 am my time XD meaning they're probably sleeping now

Stellar Succubus

Interesting... Someone's trying to stir up a fuss about the storyline.

S'nice to see someone take initiative like that. I sure as s**t don't have it.

Dapper Gekko

VVhip

I really like your avi! lolz its got great colors! :3 and I signed your petition >w<

Stellar Succubus

TinyDog
VVhip

I really like your avi! lolz its got great colors! :3 and I signed your petition >w<

I really need to update the signs list!

Dapper Gekko

VVhip

I really need to update the signs list!

lolz well, good luck with it ^^ It would be awesome to have stockings in those colors! ;;>> I really need some of them to match my items

Dapper Gekko

Bump to try to get people to notice >w< lolz
THANK YOU MISS!

Dapper Gekko

Red Christmas
THANK YOU MISS!
any time ^^

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I got one of these things too, I really don't know what to expect :/

I mean, I could hate it but I'm intrigued enough to not say no later on I may unsubscribe if you would.

I'm going to jump on to this.

Dapper Gekko

Noxious Weed
I got one of these things too, I really don't know what to expect :/

I mean, I could hate it but I'm intrigued enough to not say no later on I may unsubscribe if you would.

I'm going to jump on to this.
Hm, I remember you from another event....It was Christmas I believe lolz hi!

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
TinyDog
Hm, I remember you from another event....It was Christmas I believe lolz hi!

Ha, I get around.

This and the GCD are my favorite forums.

I'm in Gino's Harem as well, there are four or five of us who all got some.

Dapper Gekko

Noxious Weed

Ha, I get around.

This and the GCD are my favorite forums.

I'm in Gino's Harem as well, there are four or five of us who all got some.

Ahh awesome. I spoke to Red Christmas a bit about this anon. She, Two swords, is apparently searching for something and her friends have gone missing...

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Maybe you should put in the note as well, because I was unaware of this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff