Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

-Ignosce et Obliviscere-
Sunnydew Melon

I know they said something about it being zOMG's birthday a day ago? Idk.

Haha ye it's 4th birthday
You don't play zOMG?

Nah, I did when it first was new and stuff but I dunno I got bored of it quick.
Sunnydew Melon
-Ignosce et Obliviscere-
Sunnydew Melon

I know they said something about it being zOMG's birthday a day ago? Idk.

Haha ye it's 4th birthday
You don't play zOMG?

Nah, I did when it first was new and stuff but I dunno I got bored of it quick.

Haha ye I know what you mean, it was a bit hard for me to understand when I first started playing
But good thing I came back a few years later, and started playing again, cos that's how I made all my friends here ^^

Anyways ima crash lol had a long day >W<
Have a nice day/night wherever you are c:

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Sunnydew Melon

I am not even into girls, and this will come across as creepy:

but you are ******** gorgeous (:

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
-Ignosce et Obliviscere-
Yutora
Good luck, Iggy!

Thanks! heart
I don't ever wanna take chem again! gonk

crying crying crying crying

I take it drenched your brain?

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
VitaminDean
I haven't posted in here, I believe, but I've been following the story since the first chapter was opened, and I must say, it's fantastic! Hopefully my suspicions are correct, cant wait for chapter 7!

Yeah, I'd totally love to read your theory and suspicions!

Shy Senshi

7,400 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pet Lover 100
-Ignosce et Obliviscere-
Kasumi_Asakura

Well by creepy children it's usually something like creepy in-synch twins, ghost children, doll-like children, murderous children... xD

Hehe I always watch my horror movies alone. ^u^

Except for Orphan. I saw that one with friends. Oh! And creepy child! Example! Perfect! -spoilers ahead- Obviously the child is creepy because she acts innocent and decieves people with acting innocently and even victimized [when actually she's a serial killer who is of adult age but only appears to be a child. So for the stereotype it would be "forever children," ones that only appear to be young.]

In Ju-On there's this little boy who acts like a cat. He appeared in the ones I've seen but it didn't explain who he was, he was just kinda there a few times. And there was this old blind woman looking for him. I saw a preview for the original Ju-On and he was in it a lot so I guess the sequels or spinoffs or whatever they were that I had just used him now and then in reference to the original.

But he was both cute and creepy I couldn't decide which more xD
User Image
Umn I think this image is correct sweatdrop

I saw Ju-on the other day! There were some pretty nasty scenes XD Though I didn't quite understand the movie. A friend said the little boy was an ambulance (from the cat sounds he was making, so freaky btw!) for his mother. Stupid explanation, but we couldn't help but crack up rofl
Maybe you can help explain the movie to me? o: I'd like to watch number 2 as well 3nodding

And you will probably love Hansel and Gretel then! I really enjoyed it!
I never got the chance to Orphan. How scary is it? o:
I think I know what I'm doing in my summer break whee

Aggh Sorry I write too much!

That still sounds really cute to me XD
So was he trying to help his mother? Are they ghosts? surprised
Eee I've never seen the first one so I don't know anything else (about the first one and the catboy and such)...; -;
But in the "White Ghost Black Ghost" Ju-On I saw, it was basically a bunch of different little stories and scenerios that were loosely connected because of one guy who committed suicide. Something similar probably happens in the first one because I think that's the premise of "The Grudge" and Ju-On. (Which are the same thing if you didn't know). The actual "grudge" or vengeful spirit was the guy's little sister, I think. She was a decapitated head in a sportsbag most of the time xD
And then you have the throat moaning and so on...

Sorry that was somewhat despotic ^^
BUT ANYWAY let's see...I don't know exactly how I would judge Orphan's scariness, but I want to say it is pretty horrifying in some ways. The very first scene is possibly one of the worst, depicting a woman having a stillborn. You don't actually see what's happening, but that makes it even worse because you just hear all these metallic, cranking, and clicking, noises along with extremely bright light, the woman's screaming and blood...(this description doesn't do it justice!) And at first you're not entirely sure what's going on. It's kind of a personal, body-horror induced fear of having something, ehem, torn and violated by machines within a woman because a machine can't know when to stop...>>; (That's kind of what it sounds like ^^;; )

Hospital noises and operational panic alone is a major fear for a lot of people, because when being operated on you have no control of yourself or what they do to you, and there's also a fear of failure to numb, thus feeling extreme pain you weren't meant to feel, or having your pain ignored and not being able to communicate it.

^^^That's a bit off topic but it made me think of it because those are some of the connotations I have for scenes like those ^^;

Then there's the more obvious fear of children because children are supposed to be innocent and the idea that it's even possible for a mere child to be capable of murder is shocking and disturbing. (Although I have to admit I'm terribly amused by Esther >u< )

She's really cute and wears little old fashioned dresses and a neck ribbon and stuff. And she's Russian, so she has an accent and it's just really adorable 4laugh

It's terrifying because she gains control over other people (namely the other kids) and gets away with what she does. Most of any vicarious pain the watcher might experience is empathy for the other siblings and what they have to go through because of Esther, being essentially trapped.

Dapper Fatcat

Yutora
Sunnydew Melon

I am not even into girls, and this will come across as creepy:

but you are ******** gorgeous (:

D'aww :3 thankssss

Dapper Fatcat

User Image
User Image
User Image

A bit better? Idk

Morticia Costume is just missing my parasol and black widow ring :C

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Did you make the dress yourself? o:

Dapper Fatcat

Yutora

It's a sum of 4 parts: A top, a long sleeved thing underneath, underbust corset, and skirt.
I didn't make it, but I did throw it together at the last minute xD

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Kaori Setton
Yutora

Messy? I'd like to read something of yours polished then!

I have a friend who wants to be an author one day. She's been writing a story since middle school and we're in college now. I've read passages from it and... I don't like it. The language, the plot, anything.

In highschool I had a crush on her and so I started challenging myself with the books I read. It didn't take very long before I became more fickle with what I read, and now it's surprising if I even read a single book in a year. It really is a shame because there's a lot of wonderful books out there. I just don't care to wade through the crappy ones.

But your work is a delight. I hope to see Yutora, or some other pen-name of yours on the shelves one day.

Aw, I feel flattered (:

I am aiming to become an author some day; I have three (actually four) major projects. So hearing something like that does make me happier and more confident. and that is a long time to work on story, I'd expect it to be pretty good by now o:

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Sunnydew Melon
Yutora

It's a sum of 4 parts: A top, a long sleeved thing underneath, underbust corset, and skirt.
I didn't make it, but I did throw it together at the last minute xD

Oh! Good eye! It looks nifty c:
Will come back after my bio exam and post the last chapter! So you have then to post any final answers 3nodding

Lunatic

have fun guise o:

Interesting Grabber

9,000 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash