Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edit made by myself, original image by Andrew Hussie of MS Paint Adventures
Welcome, Xmas go-getters, to the first (hopefully) annual Watermeat Sanctuary!

This thread is in conjunction with the Watermeat Memories thread, so any and all Watermeat trading should go here!

The purpose of this thread is to find every Watermeat not on the market a home for someone who's willing to ask for one.

INDEX
1. Introduction
2. Rules
3. FAQs
4. The Helpers
5. The Waiting List
6. Watermeat Donors

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
Oh, look, rules!

1.) As violence was what ultimately got 02 killed (bless him), there shall be no breaking of the ToS in this thread. It scares the 'meats, too.

2.) No spamming, flaming, the usual stuff.

3.) You do not ask for a Watermeat more than once after you have received one. Do not use mules to try to get more Watermeats from us. That's just not cool.

4.) If you receive a Watermeat from someone in the thread who has stated he will give someone a Watermeat (with proof) and it is neither myself nor one of my helpers, you will be removed from the Waiting List. It is still considered a donation from the thread to you.

5.) You may also donate to this thread Baby Watermeats and Watermeat Sets; they still count as being Watermeats.

INDEX
1. Introduction
2. Rules
3. FAQs
4. The Helpers
5. The Waiting List
6. Watermeat Donors

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
What's this thread for?
Very simple! If you have a Watermeat, a Baby Watermeat, or a Watermeat Set that you don't wish to own, drop it off to either myself or whoever is currently online and handing the 'meats and we will give it to someone on a waiting list! Likewise, if you wish to own one of these items, I will write your name down on a waiting list and we will give you what you request as soon as it's available!

How many Watermeats/Baby Watermeats/Watermeat Sets can I have?
You can only receive one from this thread, but you're more than willing to give more than one to this thread if you so choose or buy one from the Marketplace.

Can I sell or give away these Watermeats?
Absolutely! Once they're your's, you're free to do as you wish with them.

I don't trust you guys. Can I give a Watermeat to someone on the list instead?
Even better! If you want to cut out the middleman, by all means do so!

I'm on the list and someone from the thread that isn't you or one of the helpers gave me a Watermeat. Does that mean I'm off the list?
So long as you and that person provide proof, yes, you will be removed from the list. It counts as a donation from the thread to you.

What if the person was from outside the thread?
Generally, that would be a donation from outside the thread and so you would still be on the list. But out of common courtesy you should drop out of the list anyways. (cough)

INDEX
1. Introduction
2. Rules

3. FAQs
4. The Helpers
5. The Waiting List
6. Watermeat Donors

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
While I myself run this thread, here is a list of helpers who are willing to help me receive and give Watermeats.

None at the moment due to the event having not started. ;o

INDEX
1. Introduction
2. Rules
3. FAQs

4. The Helpers
5. The Waiting List
6. Watermeat Donors

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
This is the waiting list. To apply for entering it, simply PM me or one of my helpers (who should then PM me) and I will add your name to the list.

There's currently only five spots on the main list, but there's also a back list (so if you're #1 on the backlist and someone receives a watermeat, that main list moves and you're then #5 on the main list).

1. Introduction
2. Rules
3. FAQs
4. The Helpers

5. The Waiting List
6. Watermeat Donors

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
The title of this post is sort of a misnomer, but essentially it's a list of how many Watermeats, Baby Watermeats, and Watermeat Sets that have been donated to the Sanctuary.

There are currently 10 Watermeat(s), 3 Baby Watermeat(s), and 1 Watermeat Set(s) for adoption.

1. Introduction
2. Rules
3. FAQs
4. The Helpers
5. The Waiting List

6. Watermeat Donors

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers