Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Capitalist

This is so fun :O I'm sure the people on my floor are going to think my pumpkin is returded. I'll even leave it in the lounge to torment them :"D

*thinks of ideas*
Eddou
This is so fun :O I'm sure the people on my floor are going to think my pumpkin is returded. I'll even leave it in the lounge to torment them :"D

*thinks of ideas*
Dorm pumpkins are teh win. Only, at my dorm they threw them all off the roof. XD Unless you're not in a dorm, and I completely misread what you're saying.

Merumiharu's Oppa

11,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
If I had the energy or skills to carve a pumpkin I so would use one of those templates. Last time I tried to carve a pumpkin a few years ago I not only hurt myself by dropping the heavy pumpkin on my foot, I also compeletly messed up the carving and just had a big hole in the pumpkin as my design.

That and we live on a strech of road where only old people live, no one ever sees our decorations. crying

Although perhaps I'll humor this and try it out. Not promising anything remotely similar to the designs you've made (although they are very nice) based on the fact that I have no pumpkin carving skills at all. xD
IflanaNifi
If I had the energy or skills to carve a pumpkin I so would use one of those templates. Last time I tried to carve a pumpkin a few years ago I not only hurt myself by dropping the heavy pumpkin on my foot, I also compeletly messed up the carving and just had a big hole in the pumpkin as my design.

That and we live on a strech of road where only old people live, no one ever sees our decorations. crying

Although perhaps I'll humor this and try it out. Not promising anything remotely similar to the designs you've made (although they are very nice) based on the fact that I have no pumpkin carving skills at all. xD
Well, some of them shouldn't be too bad. Jack's Joy or Disgust might be a good place to start out. I personally suck at pumpkin carving.
I would SO wanna win this, but my scanner is broken... and it is stanky... and I kick it everyday... and theres about 60 lbs. of stuff on it...
Cooli. 3nodding i might try it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i am so gonna enter, i got my carving stuff all ready now to shop for pumpkins!
I might give it a try.. I like carving pumpkins.

Sparkly Genius

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
^_^ Sounds like fun! If I wasn't such a disaster waiting to happen when it comes to ANY kind of kitchen utensil I'd try it. xd
Lilliana Skye
^_^ Sounds like fun! If I wasn't such a disaster waiting to happen when it comes to ANY kind of kitchen utensil I'd try it. xd
You don't need ALL your fingers. XD

Sparkly Genius

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
TriskDaemon
Lilliana Skye
You don't need ALL your fingers. XD
xd But I don't want to have to fill out the hospital report..."I was attempting to carve an angelic mini wing into a pumpkin..."
TriskDaemon
akinternetdramon
Oh man, those are some great designs, now if only I didn't suck at scraping the gray parts out I'd be set. xd
It was either making them look good or making them easy. XD I decided to try for the former before the latter. SKILLZ are required for some of these. Gambino's Crest wouldn't be hard, nor would something like Jack's Joy, but Jack... Jack himself is pretty beasty to carve out.
Yeah, The Gambino crest rocks.

(~^w^)~ <3
Hearts for you.

10,440 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
That is so cool! If I have the money, the hubby and I are so getting a pumpkin (and of course I'll post pics!)
I was going to carve pumpkins anyway. =^^= Now I have a theme~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces