Welcome to Gaia! ::

Been gifted yet?

Yep. 0.2706043956044 27.1% [ 197 ]
Nope. 0.52197802197802 52.2% [ 380 ]
I'm a super secret fairy! HOORAY ANONYMITY! 0.20741758241758 20.7% [ 151 ]
Total Votes:[ 728 ]

Time-traveling Senshi

Thank you random anonymous gifter. I know this is a few days late (you gifted me over the weekend on the 11th) and I don't know if you'll even see this but as you can see by my outfit I'm rockin' that sash pose. You didn't have to get me that "choir robe" item for Xmas I would have been happy with a Crunky but it touches my heart that you did.

To Anonymous number two, I'm glad my post on Dec 7th, whichever one it was, made you smile. I think I know which thread that was in but knowing me I think I forgot it already. Thank you so much for that Espresso Lump-o-sumthin. I haven't eaten it yet (read equip it) but who knows there just might be a night on Gaia when I need its extra jolt of caffeine to last me till dawn. So thank you for thinking of me and thank you for getting me one step closer to my complete Lump-o-sumthin and Crunky collection. Not sure if you'll see this but if you do you've been thanked.
I love the elves, but I have to say, the fairies have much more interesting names XD

Thank you to all the floating gifters out there ^^ You do Gaia proud!

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
Wow, I haven't seen many elves or fairies this year. Probably because I haven't really been hanging around the GCD as much. crying

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
To the anonymous donator who gave me this polar bear plushie: Thank you so much! I love him and I'll take great care of him.

Shy Sweetheart

8,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to all that have contributed and helped put me a little more in the holiday spirit with this thread. Hope that the spirit is no less this year, and that all the elves, fairies, pixies, and wonderful others with their hearts in the right place are having a happy and wonderful season that has not been tarnished with seasons past.

Best wishes to all and thank you so much. Hoping everyone is enveloped in the spirit and regardless of what you celebrate (or don't) the spirit of happiness, peace and love warms everyone.

P.S. When I first started on this thread I thought it was a current thread, it wasn't until I was nearly 150 pages or more into it that I realized it was from 2009! redface

*returns to quietly reading the thread and hoping it picks up as it was last year*

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
OMG thank you thank you GCD Robo Elf I wanted a unicorn so much!!!

Mythical Elder

17,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
I've been gifted by the fairies and elves.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone, you've brightened my day and made me smile.

<3

3,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Popping in to thank an anon. benefactor for the Recipe: Life Jacket. I'll gather the materials to make it as soon as I get my final zOMG Ring.

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Thank you anonymous benefactor for the mushroom hat. I shall use it to keep my head shaded this winter.

Timid Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Invisible Gawker

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Dammit Jim
Win.

And thank you for the frilly pink ribbon-sleeves, Breast Fairy.
Breast Fairy....
whee
*blushes like fool*

Greedy Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
012 sees a lot of love for these fairies, but not so much for the elves. D:
Breast Fairy? Oh lord.

Greedy Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Message from Albern Puppy

A present from Gift Bot 800.
Thanks for the cute little fishy!!

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
I never expected to recieve a gift because although I do post in GCD, I don't do it very often and therefore was surprised someone noticed me to give me a present!! whee

So yeah thank you very much to GCD Robo Elf for giving me a Feb 2009 letter. I really appreciate it. heart

Pure-hearted Snowflake

25,690 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I haven't seen many elves or fairies this holiday season but thank you to the elves that gifted me. I think I may have only been visited by the fail fairy this year haha. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff