Welcome to Gaia! ::

Been gifted yet?

Yep. 0.2706043956044 27.1% [ 197 ]
Nope. 0.52197802197802 52.2% [ 380 ]
I'm a super secret fairy! HOORAY ANONYMITY! 0.20741758241758 20.7% [ 151 ]
Total Votes:[ 728 ]

Thanks for the Amigo Pants, pants fairy!

And thanks The Vanillipe Fairy...I'm going to wait and open it on Christmas!

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I wanted to pop in and thank everyone who may of given me a gift in the past. I don't want to see ungrateful, so thank you for the gifts!

KipsterHipster's Partner In Crime

Anxious Enabler

12,900 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Good idea for a thread. By the way thanks for giving my friend, ilikecheese141, some items. I'm very thankful for that! :3

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Aww thank you GCD Elf 138! whee

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Thank you GCD Elf 5150! heart Happy holidays to you too. And yes I will take a shower. LOL
I just wanted to post my Thank you to the anonymous people that have gifted me in the past and present. You kindness means more than words can say! Thank You! heart

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Hello everyone, how are you this evening. I'm in Florida and it's actually cold enough for a sweater! heart Makes it feel more wintery for sure!

Pure-hearted Snowflake

25,690 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Hi. I wanted to thank whoever sent me the gift with the following message as its quite amusing but I didn't want to make a thread so I thought I'd post it here as it made my day. I of course won't know whats inside the gift till Kanishmas. whee

Message: You're tucking in for a good night's rest when you hear something. Well not just something, but a something that sends chills down your spine. You're not sure why. It's not an odd occurrence to hear a door creaking open in the night.... With steps groaning as they're stepped on... And the soft rustling of clothes... And a voice murmuring in your ear good evening and asking how you're doing.
Nope. Not odd at all.
'I do hope I'm not intruding. I'll be here for but a minute.' A voice whispers in your ear. It's slightly gravelly and, though pleasant, you feel that something dangerous lurks beneath the surface. 'I would have visited you sooner in the day but I've been rather busy with other... Appointments.'
So far, you've been too paralyzed by shock to move. You have your eyes squeezed closed and the covers drawn up as far as you can. With great difficulty, you're starting to muster up the courage to peek your eyes open. A hand on your shoulder stops you as soon as you have one eye slightly open. Startled by the sudden touch, you quickly shut your eyes, bringing the covers closer to you as you do so.
'Ah, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to remain still. If you don't, things might get a bit messy. I abhor cleaning up messes, so I would thank you to not move. Anyways, I've come here to help you. Or, well, maybe help is the wrong word. It gives hope that you still can be helped and you can be saved-- which, I'm sorry to say, would be a mostly false supposition. Let's say that I've come to give you a Warning.
'You see, He is coming,' --although the words are hissed into your ear and you have no way of discerning this, you feel that the word 'He' is capitalized and that you should be Very Afraid-- 'and you have little to no hope of escaping. Sorry about that. I suppose I shouldn't have taken so long with my other appointments. But there's nothing left for you to do but run. Far away. If you do that, you have a chance of surviving. You'll have to leave quickly, though; I feel something coming already. Good luck.'
With that, the voice trails off and goes back into the darkness. You're left alone in the pitch black room and a racing heart.

You sit up with a start from the bed.
Of course... It was just a dream. Though that's kinda weird. Usually, you sleep pretty soundly-- you haven't had a nightmare in ages. You desperately want to be okay with this explanation and you keep telling yourself that it was just a dream, go back to sleep. But, acting on some unknown instinct, you turn around and look under the bed.
Suddenly, you know that it wasn't a dream.

SquidtheKid19's Prince

7,550 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
whoa best thread ever!

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

User Image User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image This Bunny Left Chuu A Message User Image

Good Luck.

I wonder what it feels like to be gifted.

^-^

Take care

User Image

User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Bunny Cuddles Is Just Naturaly Cute
ₒ >ω< ₒ

User Image User ImageUser Image

3,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Here to thank the Batty Fairy for the White Snowflake Scarf. Thank you so much! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Lavish Loiterer

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
I just wanted to say thank you to all of the anonymous people who have gifted me in the past. <3

Greedy Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
012 does not know any of the fairies but she does know her fellow GCD Elves!
012 just wants to spread the GCD Elf love to her fellow GCD Elves!!
Also, 012 would like to say to the Fairies and Gifters: Happy Holidays! Thanks for spreading cheer!!
Happy Holidays, everyone else!!

Trash Vampire

Thank you NFS Rhyming Fairy. No, I don't find it odd at all--I find it wonderful! (:
And to all you other sneaky little anons I couldn't thank face to face. > u<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces