Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm procrastinating on memorizing a poem.
I am a tetris block so that I may change domokun
Let's settle this fued and eat some Ramen! I've got chicken, and beef. >.>
This is going to be my gaioh uniform ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-still working out some of the smaller details-

Versatile Noob

6,000 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
[The Outlaw Grim]
I am a tetris block so that I may change domokun

Are you Norisu, are you Gaioh? Kyuubi? or just a block? eek
Here is my take on this from the Norisu Clan

Long ago, there was one man, who stood above the rest, with his own style of Asu kikingu and Chain weaponry. Chyaku Norisu. He defended his village from the invading tyrants of nearby Schipoza. Narrowly escaping defeat, the Schipozians fled from the Village hidden in Steel, swearing they would return one day.

Chyaku Norisu knew this was no idle threat, he knew he had to train more people if they wanted to defend against the Schipozians when they returned. He began to teach his Asu Kikingu style to others in the village, and they eventually taught others. The Chain of Command was a powerful weapon forged by Chyaku Norisu himself. By imbuning one's own power, they can control the power of the chain and use it to defend one's self.

The Giaoh Clan was once the Norisu Clan's ally against the Schipozians, But there was an argument between the leaders. The Giaoh clan wanted to use Force and Flight to overtake enemies, While the Norisu's wanted to use Stealth and Steel to fight. A great war took place, and eventually both sides had to retreat. The Norisu's fled to the north, hence the scarves they wear. Although Chyaku Norisu has passed on, His spirit lives on in anyone who has a heart of good, giving them the Stealth and Steel power of Chyaku Norisu himself.
BakaTulip
I'm procrastinating on memorizing a poem.
deep down we all do.... although it might not be a poem...

Versatile Noob

6,000 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Heiros
romanticitalian

Ramen!? *takes your beef ramen* I LOVE ramen! But I'm forbidden from it by my mother! But I eat it anyways! BUWAHAHAHA!

Where is the shrimp? D: You dishonor the Gaioh by not recognizing need for variety! ( talk2hand ) j/k XD But yeah. Where's my shirmp? DD;
I belive I qualify as a Norisu clan member...
Norisu I am senior sam! blaugh
The End`
Heiros
romanticitalian

Ramen!? *takes your beef ramen* I LOVE ramen! But I'm forbidden from it by my mother! But I eat it anyways! BUWAHAHAHA!

Where is the shrimp? D: You dishonor the Gaioh by not recognizing need for variety! ( talk2hand ) j/k XD But yeah. Where's my shirmp? DD;
-pulls out a packet the size of your head labeled "shrimp" Jus for you wink
Alright. I finished with my basic Gaioh Avatar.
You Qualify as a overdressed one o.o;

Versatile Noob

6,000 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
romanticitalian
The End`
Heiros
romanticitalian

-pulls out a packet the size of your head labeled "shrimp" Jus for you wink

eek crying surprised Shrimp!! heart Heavenly shrimp <3 <3 You are an ally of all, romanticitalian :33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff