Welcome to Gaia! ::

KidTijid
You wear the colors of the Norisu but want to be in Gaio ok >.>

I just read the story... wow thats good ^.^ i like it, i like how ya put it together and such, just went together nicely and kinda has irony in it too
If that was directed towards me, these are my Gaioh clothes.
I'm working on my gaioh ninja outfit now. ninja
I will make myself a special Norisu uniform ^.^
i have a team OF MY OWN TO!!!!!!!!!!! ninja ninja
BANNERS NOW ON PAGE 1

Versatile Noob

6,000 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
My take on the storyline from a Gaioh perspective ninja (short version)

Hidden in the hills of a forgotten Gaian land, lay the Gaioh clan. For centuries, their civilization lived in peace, teaching the ways of Ounagi and AsuKikingu to the future generations.

Their peace was suddenly shattered when a neighboring and once peaceful village incited what would be known as "The day of Meiji Ounagi". It went down in legend that the leader of the now hostile village was wrapped in cloths of the Chyaku Norisu- an item fabled to have been gained through unspeakable acts of Gaian sacrifice, while being passed off as a sign from the great Chayaku Norisu it was now time to reign supreme over Gaia.

The remaining Gaioh clan abandoned their once thriving land, retreating and scattering throughout Gaia into even smaller clans. With a promise of protecting the future and gathering once more, this was known as the "Great Gaioh Divide".

The Gaiohs mission of avenging the wrongs by the now well-recognized Norisu clan stayed constant throughout each of the groups. Over time, that definition broadened, as the Gaiohs became known for helping others in need. Some groups taught their children to attain the ultimate symbol of the clan, the Ninja Headband. Others taught it was more important to hide the Gaioh identity until the Day of Gathering: for when the Gaioh clan would make the pilgrimage centuries later back to the homeland and be so strong in number the Norisu would have no choice but to surrender.

(just a thought on background 3nodding )
Frozen.ln.Time
KidTijid
You wear the colors of the Norisu but want to be in Gaio ok >.>

I just read the story... wow thats good ^.^ i like it, i like how ya put it together and such, just went together nicely and kinda has irony in it too
If that was directed towards me, these are my Gaioh clothes.

Ive no clue who im talking to ^.^; i cant see avis right now o.o; so i dont remember who i was speaking too... but the Gaios were blue.. and the person was wearing red and black.. and thats Norisu colors and he just had the chain... it was just more Norisu than Gaio... deceitful

Supreme Demigod

Alright!
Banners!

I think The End's story should be added to the first page as well.
It tells some things from the Gaioh standpoint so...
The End`

Hidden in the hills of a forgotten Gaian land, lay the Gaioh clan. For centuries, their civilization lived in peace, teaching the ways of Ounagi and AsuKikingu to the future generations.

Their peace was suddenly shattered when a neighboring and once peaceful village incited what would be known as "The day of Meiji Ounagi". It went down in legend that the leader of the now hostile village was wrapped in cloths of the Chyaku Norisu- an item fabled to have been gained through unspeakable acts of Gaian sacrifice, while being passed off as a sign from the great Chayaku Norisu it was now time to reign supreme over Gaia.

The remaining Gaioh clan abandoned their once thriving land, retreating and scattering throughout Gaia into even smaller clans. With a promise of protecting the future and gathering once more, this was known as the "Great Gaioh Divide".

The Gaiohs mission of avenging the wrongs by the now well-recognized Norisu clan stayed constant throughout each of the groups. Over time, that definition broadened, as the Gaiohs became known for helping others in need. Some groups taught their children to attain the ultimate symbol of the clan, the Ninja Headband. Others taught it was more important to hide the Gaioh identity until the Day of Gathering: for when the Gaioh clan would make the pilgrimage centuries later back to the homeland and be so strong in number the Norisu would have no choice but to surrender.

I'm gonna quote this on page one
Good story beater then my 5 secound one.

XD
I already added the banner.
I'm part of the Gaioh Shadows....

There are SO many Gaia ninja clans out there, it'd take so long to list all of them XD

But this is a cool idea.
I feel as if my current outfit is calling to the Norisu clan... and that I find creepy, saying that I was thinking of something to that extent when I made the outfit.

Versatile Noob

6,000 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
BakaTulip
The End`

I'm gonna quote this on page one

eek that was quick! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas