Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deruku-kun
Princess Tinkle
You should make a mule with a clever/funny name and see what kind of PMs you get. 3nodding

Like what? D; I'm so unoriginal with names. I got out a translator and just took the word for 'Dark' and translated it. Dx;;;

I can't think of anything, either. I'm not good when it comes to funny. sweatdrop
Anti-Ling
I made a mule for the exact same reason, well not because of that thread, It's fun to mess with others :'D heart
I got a few hilarious PMs when I dressed the mule up in expensive items and said that Friendly people gave them to me xD;;

xd So you're to blame for some of the newbies begging, trying to befriend richer-looking users and not working for their items, you bad influence.

Saint Sweetheart

My male mule got girlfriend requests as well. And when I tell them I'm a girl, one of them actually went, "Ew!" I just told her she was hitting on me. Then she refused to talk to me. rofl
I just made this account today and I got no friends requests or PMs like that. Maybe it's because I dressed my avatar up in something other than starter clothes as soon as I made this account?
T y l e n o l.
My male mule got girlfriend requests as well. And when I tell them I'm a girl, one of them actually went, "Ew!" I just told her she was hitting on me. Then she refused to talk to me. rofl

lol Well at least you taught her a valuable lesson about appearences being deceptive, I'd like to think she wouldn't make the mistake of hitting on people she doesn't know again but I'm a cynic.
xD I can't wait to see what happens now. :3

Oh, Drake and Astra, you're both my new partners in crime~

Saint Sweetheart

Princess Tinkle
Deruku-kun
Princess Tinkle
You should make a mule with a clever/funny name and see what kind of PMs you get. 3nodding

Like what? D; I'm so unoriginal with names. I got out a translator and just took the word for 'Dark' and translated it. Dx;;;

I can't think of anything, either. I'm not good when it comes to funny. sweatdrop

Ty's Guide to Usernames.

Adjective Vulgar/"Shocking" Word symbol

Ie. Caustic Tampon`

xD

@Vampire Louis Doubt it. I went into towns once on that account. As soon as I went through the whole, "I'm a girl" thing. She went over to the next guy avatar and asked him if he was a guy.

"r u a boi?"
"yea y"
"cuz that boi is realy a gurl."
~Vampire Louis~
T y l e n o l.

lol Well at least you taught her a valuble lesson about appearences being deceptive, I'd like to think she wouldn't make the mistake of hitting on people she doesn't know again but I'm a cynic.

I wonder if people check your posts...then I'd be exposed. D:
T y l e n o l.
Princess Tinkle
Deruku-kun
Princess Tinkle

Ty's Guide to Usernames.

Adjective Vulgar/"Shocking" Word symbol

Ie. Caustic Tampon`

xD

@Vampire Louis Doubt it. I went into towns once on that account. As soon as I went through the whole, "I'm a girl" thing. She went over to the next guy avatar and asked him if he was a guy.

"r u a boi?"
"yea y"

Well after I run around the CB, I think I'll head to towns! xD What a good idea. 3nodding
Made the account.
Deruku-kun
~Vampire Louis~
T y l e n o l.

lol Well at least you taught her a valuble lesson about appearences being deceptive, I'd like to think she wouldn't make the mistake of hitting on people she doesn't know again but I'm a cynic.

I wonder if people check your posts...then I'd be exposed. D:

To be honest I doubt they will, if they really think pixels are hot or don't understand about mules (and those are probably most of the pm's you'll get) I wouldn't expect too much. xp New profiles don't show your post count or latest posts unless you add it or click that new question mark thing and I doubt many people will do that.
I'm going to be kind of annoying but at the same time semi not annoying..know what I mean? Like not full out begging or being a jackass.
lyke high guys! lol wink (hey guys it's me.)
T y l e n o l.

"r u a boi?"
"yea y"

She's far too trusting for someone who just tried to hit on a female with a male avatar. gonk You'd think they would realise it means it could be anyone, lying isn't that hard, I could say I'm an emu if I wanted.
Then again there's nothing saying she was a girl. sweatdrop Ah well.
Drake M. Satan.
I'm going to be kind of annoying but at the same time semi not annoying..know what I mean? Like not full out begging or being a jackass.

Sounds good. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games