Welcome to Gaia! ::

A prelude to a Gaia Event, or User Run Event?

I'm thinking Gaia Event. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 8 ]
I'm thinking User Event. 0.60576923076923 60.6% [ 63 ]
I'm not sure, to be honest. I'll wait and see how it goes. 0.16346153846154 16.3% [ 17 ]
I don't care, but the messages are interesting. 0.086538461538462 8.7% [ 9 ]
Gold for me! 0.067307692307692 6.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Hopeful Girl

@ Tiny: He didn't, it's a woman

And:

I pushed her off the Floating Island, she's dead somewhere in the water. So it's over now, Users shouldn't interfere with the plot and it's characters and I see that the GCD agrees entirely.

I was told to "Be a Hero" in purple font and was given a Arcana Break.

Perfect Pumpkin

Odd Cinderella
So, maybe us 20 who got chosen, we represent some form of the Major Arcana.
That's a really interesting thought. Makes me wonder how long it's all been in development.

Dapper Gekko

Odd Cinderella

And:

I pushed her off the Floating Island, she's dead somewhere in the water. So it's over now, Users shouldn't interfere with the plot and it's characters and I see that the GCD agrees entirely.

Yes, but under it are the words "Just as I warned Two of Swords" so....

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Chevalerie
User Image

This sounds cool, but I am thoroughly confused..

User Image

Basically, four separate anons are associated with four separate NPC's two are highly active; the Two of Swords and the Six of Cups. They are looking for each other and the Two of Swords is looking for this thing called "the Plot Device", it supposedly controls the NPC's and the Gaian plotline and she thinks Kuro is looking for it as well. She mainly wants to keep an eye on Gino though because she thinks it is with him.

Due to the recent update I think the Six of Cups just offed the Two of Swords, but as it was pictures only I don't think anyone is too sure.

So that means the Nine of Pentacles, who isn't as active, and the Six of Cups are the only two we've seen and they'll continue the story.

We have yet to see a fourth character called the Seven of Wands, they're supposed to be hanging around Zhivago. IDK as we haven't really seen any sight of him/her/them.

Hopeful Girl

TinyDog
Odd Cinderella

And:

I got "Just as I warned her" So, I didn't know Two of Swords was a girl. o u o

Fluffy Creature

Odd Cinderella

And:

Two of Swords is female, one of the other threads I saw had messages from Six and Nine explicitly describing Two as "her"

Dapper Gekko

Odd Cinderella
TinyDog
Odd Cinderella

And:

yea lolz Cups is a guy, swords is a girl, wands is a girl, and pentacles is a guy ^^ at least that's what Swords told me. There's a thing of it on my page lolz

Hopeful Girl

TinyDog
Odd Cinderella
TinyDog
Odd Cinderella

And:

yea lolz Cups is a guy, swords is a girl, wands is a girl, and pentacles is a guy ^^ at least that's what Swords told me. There's a thing of it on my page lolz
I guess I over-looked that. sweatdrop

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Odd Cinderella

And:

You were given an extra message or something, none of us got those.

EDIT: And my post just got tipped by the Christmas person.

Dapper Gekko

Noxious Weed
Odd Cinderella

And:

wait what?! its over??? T^T aww......I hope not....

Mysterious Trickster

So, Two of Swords is a girl who wants to protect Gino and hates Vampires. She also contacted 20 users. Two of Swords and Six of Cups aren't friends, as I believe Six of Cups likes Vampires. (Evidence is based on the 3rd item and PM message, a "Vampire" Popsicle.)

Six of Cups "may" have gotten rid of Two of Swords, but I'm not believing it. Two of Swords fell into the water. Despite the fall, it's not a hard landing like that of the ground. I'm thinking she is alive. Perhaps barely.

Seven of Wands and Nine of Pentacles need to come out!

Hopeful Girl

TinyDog
Noxious Weed
Odd Cinderella

And:

No. I was told to be a Hero in Purple font. After Undead Suitor told me not to be a sissy hero and I said I didn't want the characters to be mad at me...because of what Cups gave me after the image message of a "dead" Two of Cups. With the image message I got a Red Velvet Queen of Cups. Like I said, with the "Hero" message, I got an Arcana Break.

Dapper Gekko

Odd Cinderella
TinyDog
Noxious Weed
Odd Cinderella

And:

No. I was told to be a Hero in Purple font. After Undead Suitor told me not to be a sissy hero and I said I didn't want the characters to be mad at me...because of what Cups gave me after the image message of a "dead" Two of Cups. With the image message I got a Red Velvet Queen of Cups. Like I said, with the "Hero" message, I got an Arcana Break.
ooh ok XD lolz I was a bit worried there...

Hopeful Girl

I am still wondering why I got an extra message that you guys didn't receive...maybe they are watching us... eek

Fallen Dragon

i got this today
Quote:
"If you update yourself with the current plot, we will put you on the list, regardless of whether you lurk or not.

The Minor Arcana"

I got included awesome

and
I got these

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff