Welcome to Gaia! ::

A prelude to a Gaia Event, or User Run Event?

I'm thinking Gaia Event. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 8 ]
I'm thinking User Event. 0.60576923076923 60.6% [ 63 ]
I'm not sure, to be honest. I'll wait and see how it goes. 0.16346153846154 16.3% [ 17 ]
I don't care, but the messages are interesting. 0.086538461538462 8.7% [ 9 ]
Gold for me! 0.067307692307692 6.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 > >>

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I'll try and read some of this when I get time since it looks interesting ;D

Shade

Hrm...intriguing. I wonder what flags as considered worthiness of their beck and call? Infamy? Regularship? Post count? Avatar worth?

Color me interested.

Hopeful Girl

Time to share! biggrin

Okie. So, I called out Six of Cups in Tiny's thread. 3nodding I got 2 messages. One was anon and it just said What? I got a Cup of Punch. Then, I just received this: x Along with another cup of punch

Red Christmas tipped my comment that the 20 people chosen have to deal with my explanation that the Major Arcana have 20+ cards.

So, maybe us 20 who got chosen, we represent some form of the Major Arcana. And if I wanna play along, the Minor Arcana have decided to talk to us because Minor always "reports" to the Major Arcana. So, we are actually characters in their play too, as Major Arcana. biggrin

This of course is all speculation. sweatdrop

Edit: And now, I have been warned to not interfere

Shade

It seems this has brought my full attention, if they're going this far about it.

Well then. I will personally investigate this. They may do as they please; I will surely get to the bottom.

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
to be honest, it was kinda interesting...

Hopeful Girl

Well, I should stop now. I was told to. So, sorry. Won't give out any more. neutral

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Odd Cinderella
Well, I should stop now. I was told to. So, sorry. Won't give out any more. neutral

Don't be a sissy be a hero.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Strawberry

14,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Partygoer 500
Aw I thought I was special.

I was beginning to think it was some tarot card stalker since I started getting them when I cosplay as batman. Even assumed with my friend it was joker's stalker that was stalking me because she/he didn't like me threatening the joker, though he started it.

Guess that mystery was solved.

Hopeful Girl

The Undead Suitor
Odd Cinderella

But, I don't want to make them mad. sad It's not fun if the users playing are mad. sad

@ Canter: But, it wasn't solved... sweatdrop I was told to drop it, so to speak. sweatdrop

Fluffy Creature

If the users playing are mad, I agree that stopping is the best choice. Though what if it's just the characters that are mad? Hmm...

Mysterious Trickster

Like Odd, I received 2 messages from the Six of Cups.
x
and...
I warned you... not to interfere.

I'm feeling like one of those kids from the old Ghostwriter show. 8D "Get out your casebook, and keep track of the clues because the Ghostwriter Teams' on the case!"

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

This sounds cool, but I am thoroughly confused..

User Image

Dapper Gekko

OMG! I think he killed the two of swords!!

Mysterious Trickster

Ok, I've received Six of Cups' third message.

Just like I warned The Two of Swords

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Odd Cinderella
The Undead Suitor
Odd Cinderella

But, I don't want to make them mad. sad It's not fun if the users playing are mad. sad

@ Canter: But, it wasn't solved... sweatdrop I was told to drop it, so to speak. sweatdrop

They sent you a picture, its in character. If they wanted you to stop they would tell you OOC (out of character)

KEEP GOING

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces