Welcome to Gaia! ::

A prelude to a Gaia Event, or User Run Event?

I'm thinking Gaia Event. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 8 ]
I'm thinking User Event. 0.60576923076923 60.6% [ 63 ]
I'm not sure, to be honest. I'll wait and see how it goes. 0.16346153846154 16.3% [ 17 ]
I don't care, but the messages are interesting. 0.086538461538462 8.7% [ 9 ]
Gold for me! 0.067307692307692 6.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 >

I WAS TOLD TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND WILL RESUME SHORTLY.

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Ahh. :3
Thanks for the heads up!

Hopeful Girl

Oh crud! Tech difficulties! gonk

Hopeful Girl

Six has made contact! biggrin

Six of Cups

It's hard on a vampire when they don't get blood after awhile, well, what makes it worse is when your prey starts talking to you.

"You want Justice don't you."

I told him to shut up and let me eat him, but it didn't work.

"The odds are against you. You may never find the one you're searching for."

That fool put me off my hunger, I need to feed some more so I choose a next victim.

But it bugs the crap out of me, you'll help me right? You're one of the only ones I can trust right? Find out where this "Stars Align" person is, he has something to do with the Arcana I know it.

-- Six of Cups.

The " were & so I changed it. 3nodding

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Got one from Seven of Wands instead.

Seven of Wands
Adventure is still ahead my lovelies the Seven of Wands checking in. I'm still on Dref Dur here, and guess who has just arrived?

My lover!

Well, while I was rushing on my way to see him I tripped over this guy. When I was apologizing I was surprised when I helped him up he told me in a gruff voice.

"You are at a crossroads right now. That is what it means to be in the company of the Two of Swords."

I was stunned a little, I mean, the Two of Swords chose that name for a reason you know?

"How do you know of her?"

"When the stars align will you still be alive in this haven?" is what he said to me. "You need to look more to yourself instead of towards other people."

I smiled at him, but it really depressed me. What do you think he meant by that? Love always wins over death right?

Right?

Also, he gave me his card, but I'm in too much of a hurry to check it out and I don't have the abilities that you do.I'm giving you this crown as a payment for it. He said nothing but Stars Align should give you a good lead good luck okay?

Also changed the &s to "s.

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I got one too, but it's not like you alls.

Mysterious Stranger

Dear User,

I am a mysterious Stranger and I bring you a message from the Minor Arcana.

For right now, they've encountered some issues, most of these brought on by Gaia itself, it seems they aren't allowed to continue without obstacles.

However, you can find more about their fate, and your own if you come by "Stars Align" Bring this Boon from The Two of Swords. You'll need it in your quest.

I also found the thread they're talking about and will post it here if you want.

Fallen Dragon

Noxious Weed
I got one too, but it's not like you alls.
Mysterious Stranger

Dear User,
I am a mysterious Stranger and I bring you a message from the Minor Arcana.
For right now, they've encountered some issues, most of these brought on by Gaia itself, it seems they aren't allowed to continue without obstacles.
However, you can find more about their fate, and your own if you come by "Stars Align" Bring this Boon from The Two of Swords. You'll need it in your quest.

I also found the thread they're talking about and will post it here if you want.

i was gunna post this as well
and sure o3o

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Suun Sha
and sure o3o

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/stars-align-arcana-ch-2-starts-here/t.71821007/?_gaia_t_=3934

It's the first thing you get when you type in "stars align" and as it mentioned the Arcana I followed my nose.

Turned out to be right and got an Arcana Break gifted to me after I finished the trade with the thread boss.

Fallen Dragon

Noxious Weed
Suun Sha
and sure o3o

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/stars-align-arcana-ch-2-starts-here/t.71821007/?_gaia_t_=3934
It's the first thing you get when you type in "stars align" and as it mentioned the Arcana I followed my nose.
Turned out to be right and got an Arcana Break gifted to me after I finished the trade with the thread boss.

I followed the thread and sent the trade

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Suun Sha

Did you get a follow up message?

Fallen Dragon

Noxious Weed
Suun Sha

Did you get a follow up message?

Yep
Also got an Arcana Break as well
i cant wait for the next chapter to start

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Suun Sha
Yep
Also got an Arcana Break as well
i cant wait for the next chapter to start

Same here. It seems like they are preparing for something big.

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Also, I actually took the time to read the thread, for every one else in here they are only going to respond to people who respond in that thread.

Fallen Dragon

New MEssage!
Quote:
The clouds had been building up below the city for that past few hours, although rain would never fall on them, the lightning was a hazard enough. Through the haze one could see Dref Dur in the distance a mix of clouds and sun pouring calico light over its clumped together buildings.

"Are you sure you want to go? This weather moving in wont help your little dingy." The shopkeeper looked up at the imposing figure. There ain't much a sword can do against falling to your death."

She laughed, the gold hilts of her swords gleaming in the half light, "You'd be surprised old man."

"Hmm, you seem very familiar to me, what's your name?"

She turned to him her blue eyes sad, yet still smiled, "You don't want to know that old man, I'm just a card of the Minor Arcana, I have no part to play. You can call me the Two of Swords."

"Not an odd name I suppose. "the shopkeeper grunted as he got up. "Alright then, you're lucky you fished this from that ship I suppose, most have been harvested out. It should fly pretty well considering her size but I wouldn't fly with her long distances."

"No worries I just need to get over there." She pointed to Dref Dur.

The shopkeepers face blanched, "What's a nice girl like you going to do in a town like that?"

"You know what's going on then?"

The shopkeeper nodded, and the Two of Swords sighed.

"I'm going, because who else can even the odds?" She leaned down and took the little tree from his wrinkled hands. "Thank you for what you've done so far."

The key to getting over to Dref Dur was not gliding over top the rough clouds, but to get enough height. With that the sucking wind would pull her crashing down into Dref Dur. It was a long shot, she could wait out the weather, but time was becoming a problem. The Minor Arcana were all gathered in Dref Dur, and the enemy had her only strong means of transportation. Gino had been lost a stranger taken him aside. Worse still, perhaps the Six of Cups had told Kuro of her presence.

The mermaids had said the Hand of Fate was once in the hands of a goddess, she fell in love with an elf and gave him the item. But the goddess was driven from her place and in her torment of losing her family and the elf who the gods told her they would kill him, she killed herself.

However, the elf used the Hand of Fate to elude the gods and return to his love. The color of her blood dyed his skin so he was also hated by his family and driven from the elven community. He had fifteen followers and used his lovers blood to turn them into dark elves as well. He and his followers did their best to ruin the name of the gods, which is why they never surfaced until that fateful Halloween. Kuro is one of his descendants and it seemed the Hand of Fate had been in his hands.

However, a young Gaian heard of this Hand of Fate and she had an object, something that caused one of the dark elves to trade the Hand of Fate for it. Both he and the strange mysterious object disappeared, but the Hand of Fate stayed with our young Gaian.

She soon fell in love with an aspiring megalomaniac, on her deathbed she gave him the Hand of Fate which in turn he gave to the young babe she left behind.

These mermaids knew this because both father and son were plunged into the mermaid realm.

The mermaids had always remained fans of these two so they used the Hand of Fate to save them. Although the following events revealed only bits and pieces of the past, the reason Gino is being sought after is as I feared.

Kuro wants the stolen artifact, the Hand of Fate. But I, the Two of Swords, have something else that could interest the Dark Elves. That's why I must find the Nine of Pentacles and Seven of Wands, this is why I'm braving lightning, wind and adventures to even the odds here, because if it's anything I want is to bring this story the justice it deserves.

mine came with Rampart Raiders

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Suun Sha
New MEssage!
Quote:
The clouds had been building up below the city for that past few hours, although rain would never fall on them, the lightning was a hazard enough. Through the haze one could see Dref Dur in the distance a mix of clouds and sun pouring calico light over its clumped together buildings.

"Are you sure you want to go? This weather moving in wont help your little dingy." The shopkeeper looked up at the imposing figure. There ain't much a sword can do against falling to your death."

She laughed, the gold hilts of her swords gleaming in the half light, "You'd be surprised old man."

"Hmm, you seem very familiar to me, what's your name?"

She turned to him her blue eyes sad, yet still smiled, "You don't want to know that old man, I'm just a card of the Minor Arcana, I have no part to play. You can call me the Two of Swords."

"Not an odd name I suppose. "the shopkeeper grunted as he got up. "Alright then, you're lucky you fished this from that ship I suppose, most have been harvested out. It should fly pretty well considering her size but I wouldn't fly with her long distances."

"No worries I just need to get over there." She pointed to Dref Dur.

The shopkeepers face blanched, "What's a nice girl like you going to do in a town like that?"

"You know what's going on then?"

The shopkeeper nodded, and the Two of Swords sighed.

"I'm going, because who else can even the odds?" She leaned down and took the little tree from his wrinkled hands. "Thank you for what you've done so far."

The key to getting over to Dref Dur was not gliding over top the rough clouds, but to get enough height. With that the sucking wind would pull her crashing down into Dref Dur. It was a long shot, she could wait out the weather, but time was becoming a problem. The Minor Arcana were all gathered in Dref Dur, and the enemy had her only strong means of transportation. Gino had been lost a stranger taken him aside. Worse still, perhaps the Six of Cups had told Kuro of her presence.

The mermaids had said the Hand of Fate was once in the hands of a goddess, she fell in love with an elf and gave him the item. But the goddess was driven from her place and in her torment of losing her family and the elf who the gods told her they would kill him, she killed herself.

However, the elf used the Hand of Fate to elude the gods and return to his love. The color of her blood dyed his skin so he was also hated by his family and driven from the elven community. He had fifteen followers and used his lovers blood to turn them into dark elves as well. He and his followers did their best to ruin the name of the gods, which is why they never surfaced until that fateful Halloween. Kuro is one of his descendants and it seemed the Hand of Fate had been in his hands.

However, a young Gaian heard of this Hand of Fate and she had an object, something that caused one of the dark elves to trade the Hand of Fate for it. Both he and the strange mysterious object disappeared, but the Hand of Fate stayed with our young Gaian.

She soon fell in love with an aspiring megalomaniac, on her deathbed she gave him the Hand of Fate which in turn he gave to the young babe she left behind.

These mermaids knew this because both father and son were plunged into the mermaid realm.

The mermaids had always remained fans of these two so they used the Hand of Fate to save them. Although the following events revealed only bits and pieces of the past, the reason Gino is being sought after is as I feared.

Kuro wants the stolen artifact, the Hand of Fate. But I, the Two of Swords, have something else that could interest the Dark Elves. That's why I must find the Nine of Pentacles and Seven of Wands, this is why I'm braving lightning, wind and adventures to even the odds here, because if it's anything I want is to bring this story the justice it deserves.

mine came with Rampart Raiders

I got the same thing!
8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out