Welcome to Gaia! ::

A prelude to a Gaia Event, or User Run Event?

I'm thinking Gaia Event. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 8 ]
I'm thinking User Event. 0.60576923076923 60.6% [ 63 ]
I'm not sure, to be honest. I'll wait and see how it goes. 0.16346153846154 16.3% [ 17 ]
I don't care, but the messages are interesting. 0.086538461538462 8.7% [ 9 ]
Gold for me! 0.067307692307692 6.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Hopeful Girl

Yeah. I got the coding errors too. I cleaned it up as well because I sent it over to a friend of mine.

BTW, Guys, the user Red Christmas: Exists. 3nodding

Mysterious Trickster

Odd Cinderella
Yeah. I got the coding errors too. I cleaned it up as well because I sent it over to a friend of mine.

BTW, Guys, the user Red Christmas: Exists. 3nodding

That's something to add to the first post!

8,625 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100

That's a lot of thought put into a user-run event.
      It's nice to see people putting effort into something like that. 3nodding
      Haven't heard anything of it,though.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I want in on this. razz

Mysterious Trickster

Stars on Strings

That's a lot of thought put into a user-run event.
      It's nice to see people putting effort into something like that. 3nodding
      Haven't heard anything of it,though.

Indeed. It's very entertaining. A lot of imagination went into this.

Hopeful Girl

There's more to just those two characters, guys....
Check it~

More~

More characters are popping up and more Gaians are saying that they did receive.

Mysterious Trickster

Very nice! Let me contact the OP of the other thread. This is looking more like a User event, which is good. It's very creative.

Hopeful Girl

That indeed. 3nodding But I am still wondering why I lucked out with a dress. o u o

Perfect Pumpkin

Kain-Senpai
Very nice! Let me contact the OP of the other thread. This is looking more like a User event, which is good. It's very creative.
Creative, sure. Too much of a hassle to play the detective part though. I'll just mind my own business.

Hopeful Girl

J 4 C K
Kain-Senpai
Creative, sure. Too much of a hassle to play the detective part though. I'll just mind my own business.
Well, keep in touch so that we can tell you what's up. 3nodding

Perfect Pumpkin

Odd Cinderella
J 4 C K
Kain-Senpai
Sure. The best way to get a hold of me is to make a comment to no particular person about greatness. I'm sure I'll pop up to take credit.

Hopeful Girl

J 4 C K
Odd Cinderella
J 4 C K
Kain-Senpai
Sure. The best way to get a hold of me is to make a comment to no particular person about greatness. I'm sure I'll pop up to take credit.
Sure. smile

Dapper Healer

18,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Interesting. This sounds interesting~ <3

Barton Sweetheart

Must admit I'm interested to see where this is going some user events can be fun so I'm hoping this one will be fun too. But regardless of al that as I said I'm going to enjoy seeing what happens next.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Shiarka Jonless
There's a complexty that says User-run to these messages. Whenever Gaia has done meta, it's been glossed over. Saying that this character has come from the real world and is now trapped inside the grid doesn't match. No. The next official plot will likely be in manga form.

They're just trying to make it work within cannon, because it seems it can. There's very near NPC interaction, but not quite.

Yeaaaaaaaah, the meta-parts are very....off-putting. It would be so much better without referring to the NPCs as NPCs, mentioning users, and labeling the plot device....."Plot device". (What? Couldn't rip a name out of another RIG?) It's very...immersion breaking.

And since I'm on a ranting spree, might as well mention the #1 thing bad fanfictions are made of

"Interfering with the main plot line".(with amendment "while it's still ongoing".)

But blah blah blah complain complain complain

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces