Welcome to Gaia! ::

A prelude to a Gaia Event, or User Run Event?

I'm thinking Gaia Event. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 8 ]
I'm thinking User Event. 0.60576923076923 60.6% [ 63 ]
I'm not sure, to be honest. I'll wait and see how it goes. 0.16346153846154 16.3% [ 17 ]
I don't care, but the messages are interesting. 0.086538461538462 8.7% [ 9 ]
Gold for me! 0.067307692307692 6.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 >

Hopeful Girl

So, we wait until they find Two of Swords? 3nodding Well, it'll be a long wait, but worth it. 3nodding

Mysterious Trickster

Indeed.
All seems quite on the pixel front.

Hopeful Girl

Hopeful Girl

Quote:
There are reasons she's called the Two of Swords. Right now she's torn by a decision. It's not my place to be there for her. But even still, in making this decision she's trapped herself. Just as Nine and Seven can't find her, it is just as hard for me to track her down. She may look like a princess but she certainly seems to have some sort of darkness underneath that exterior.

- -Six of Cups.

Wait a minute: Two of Swords is a PRINCESS?!

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Not necessarily. A lot of people can look like a princess without actually being a princess.

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Does anyone have anything new?

Mysterious Trickster

Aside from Odd Cinderella's message, nothing.
Hm... I wonder what Swords is torn by... what sort of decision.

Hopeful Girl

Quote:
Eh? No. She's not my princess. She's the princess type. You know one of those annoying people? Like it's not like she tries to be admired, but her aura kind of demands it.

That's why she's so hard to draw.

- - Six of Cups.

Nevermind... sweatdrop

Partying Smoker

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
Anything new other than the Two of swords so far?

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Doesn't seem like it. D:

Hopeful Girl

Nothing over here. sweatdrop

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Nada. Red Christmas is probably busy.

Hopeful Girl

Most likely.

Fallen Dragon

i got this when i logged in this afternoon
Quote:

It's been forever hasn't it, since we last met I mean, so long right?

I feel like it's been months and not weeks. I've met the eldest characters on Gaia, and they aren't elves or vampires, or even normal everyday Gaians. They're mermaids, isn't that exciting?

Well, I've been learning more about this &Hand of Fate& what I've been foolishly calling &The Plot Device& from them. They say that it's kind of like the one ring, long ago there was a god in charge of time and the fate of everyone. Apparently whoever they were was very kind, but they fell in love with a mortal which stripped them from their godly title. This god of fate hid the hand, in order to keep the other cruel gods from it. The elves had, at that time, a group of fifteen which found the Hand of Fate and used it for good. But the dark elves came, and felt that they should use it to rule over the other races, which at that time were very primitive. From that point the mermaids didn't know much, apparently a war broke out between them. As to how the Hand of Fate remained hidden for so long, and how Gino got hold of it I don't know. Also, the mermaids didn't even know what it looked like, so my theory that it's intangible is not unfounded, heck the main NPC's might not even know about it. This requires further investigating, but I've lost my ship and the Six of Cups is still out to get me, along with other vampires if he let out that I'm still alive and looking for the Hand of Fate.

Partying Smoker

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
Suun Sha
i got this when i logged in this afternoon
Quote:

It's been forever hasn't it, since we last met I mean, so long right?

I feel like it's been months and not weeks. I've met the eldest characters on Gaia, and they aren't elves or vampires, or even normal everyday Gaians. They're mermaids, isn't that exciting?

Well, I've been learning more about this &Hand of Fate& what I've been foolishly calling &The Plot Device& from them. They say that it's kind of like the one ring, long ago there was a god in charge of time and the fate of everyone. Apparently whoever they were was very kind, but they fell in love with a mortal which stripped them from their godly title. This god of fate hid the hand, in order to keep the other cruel gods from it. The elves had, at that time, a group of fifteen which found the Hand of Fate and used it for good. But the dark elves came, and felt that they should use it to rule over the other races, which at that time were very primitive. From that point the mermaids didn't know much, apparently a war broke out between them. As to how the Hand of Fate remained hidden for so long, and how Gino got hold of it I don't know. Also, the mermaids didn't even know what it looked like, so my theory that it's intangible is not unfounded, heck the main NPC's might not even know about it. This requires further investigating, but I've lost my ship and the Six of Cups is still out to get me, along with other vampires if he let out that I'm still alive and looking for the Hand of Fate.

I had the same message when I checked my in box this morning.

So, mermaids, Gino and the Hand of fate, and Six is still out for them and one lost ship.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff