Welcome to Gaia! ::

A prelude to a Gaia Event, or User Run Event?

I'm thinking Gaia Event. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 8 ]
I'm thinking User Event. 0.60576923076923 60.6% [ 63 ]
I'm not sure, to be honest. I'll wait and see how it goes. 0.16346153846154 16.3% [ 17 ]
I don't care, but the messages are interesting. 0.086538461538462 8.7% [ 9 ]
Gold for me! 0.067307692307692 6.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Mysterious Trickster

The Two of Swords. He is an interesting character, who has bestowed on my avatar with tools from Dref Dur: a Magician's Wand, and a Shovel Blade A message came with these tools:

22 users have been contacted, representing the 22cards of the Major Arcana. Excluding The Fool.

The Two of Swords

I'm what you call a Minor Arcana I guess you could call me the Two of Swords for now; I'm devoted to justice but I could go either way. Mainly I'm after Gino but who isn't in these days?

I hate vampires and I've seen more than my share of them here; alive and dead. I know he was here in this floating city let me tell you Gaian, there is so much of this world that we cannot see and I don't think the developers will ever let us to be quite honest. This world is amazing and dangerous all at once. I'm lucky enough to be trapped here.

Honestly I am trapped no one knows yet that I'm looking and protecting Gino there are a lot of us protecting him. I didn't exactly leave a note before I left. But there are more of them fighting us. I had a compatriot but he's gone now where he's gone I can't tell. I wander in these streets like a ghost I've covered up anything I'm anonymous here, which is good no one knows I'm a user. Just another face just another shadow. I know so much more but this is all I can tell you right now, I'll contact you and the others later.

Sorry about the rushed first greeting, I marked it off quickly to my friend. You're probably wondering why I'm sending you yet another gift.

It's because I need you as any story teller needs an audience. If you don't want me to contact anymore it is quite simple just tell my good friend RED CHRISTMAS. We'll call each other pricks, shake hands, and then part ways never to bother each other again. But, I've handpicked the twenty of you for a reason.

I must ask you politely to listen because I'm not claiming to be important here, as I told you in the beginning, I'm a Minor Arcana in this game of fate because there is more to the plot than what you see.

I'm in this Floating City, Dref Dur, it is beautiful here but dangerous, it's like a city that once was boisterous is now in dilapidated form. I can't help but wonder who lived here before as it isn't us, us being the Users as I will refer to from now on. Even with me not being so noticeable I sometimes have to fight to not be pie on a windowsill. I've killed about twenty vampires, my apologies if any of you have friends or are a fan of them. They're a bit like cockroaches to me maybe if they were more romantic I'd be nicer. But they aren't; they're mangy starved and looking for blood.

I digress.

Gino is constantly in trouble here, it's not because of anything what you think; it's because he's a true NPC an original and of course because he is a Gambino. I think that's why Kuro wants him, because of something the Gambinos' possess, I don't think it's entirely corporeal. I'm sure you're dying to know what it is, but then again, so am I. I haven't learned that much it's a dangerous world. But I'm sure if I try to find this thing, or more about whatever this thing is, I can go one step ahead and possibly warn someone, anyone, as to what is going on.

I'll contact you again soon, but not as soon as I have today. I'll bring better presence next time my loves, until then prey to the moldy god that I live to see our next greeting.

Second message:

The Two of Swords"

I return and I've brought you some nice things. Seriously, you can buy anything here. I'm pretty sure this is a common item for girls around here. You know, for when they bury the dead.

That dastardly Six of Cups has shown himself, stay away from him I have to repeat this.

I'm still hiding out in Dref Dur and I've found more of a clue as to what I'm looking for, surprising enough in books. The streets are littered with them, people use them for napkins, they are shoved in the corners. For lack of any other name, I've called it "The Plot Device" and for some time it was in the hands of the elder Gambino, it was a power he shares with the Users, the ability to manipulate the plot it is as old as Gaia himself. That is why he remained invincible. So if he truly is dead, then that means he's given this Plot Device to Gino, perhaps why he was so frantic for so long before. Without that device he would be defenseless, but he loved Gino that is what I'm sure of.

But I know more people than Kuro know about this, perhaps even more than Gambino. Perhaps all the original NPC'S know about this and they just are keeping silent.

Everyone here is after Gino, they don't even know the reason why they are just blindly chasing the Gambino. For right now he's safe(maybe) but there is more to everything than meets the eye, so I'm moving on despite losing sight of Gino. I'm going to the surface, in fact I hope to go below the surface. I'll have to deal with some animated along the way but I've got a fist full of rings and nothing to worry about except for losing Gino.

I'll call again, as usual I'll send along a gift.

the Two of Swords.

The Nine of Pentacles
Who are we, indeed. We are guardians, mercenaries, tricksters, and healers. It is up to the Gaians to figure out who is who, exactly.

The Nine of Pentacles

Six of Cups is mad, Pming several users with empty cups and cups filled with red cherry juice (imitating blood).

Odd Cinderella
Time to share! biggrin

Okie. So, I called out Six of Cups in Tiny's thread. 3nodding I got 2 messages. One was anon and it just said What? I got a Cup of Punch. Then, I just received this: x Along with another cup of punch

Red Christmas tipped my comment that the 20 people chosen have to deal with my explanation that the Major Arcana have 20+ cards.

So, maybe us 20 who got chosen, we represent some form of the Major Arcana. And if I wanna play along, the Minor Arcana have decided to talk to us because Minor always "reports" to the Major Arcana. So, we are actually characters in their play too, as Major Arcana. biggrin

This of course is all speculation. sweatdrop

Edit: And now, I have been warned to not interfere

Both messages are very well entertaining, inspired by imagination and the current events of Gaia via Manga AND zOMG!. I'm certainly interested in more. In fact, I was to help in any way I can. But...

Who IS "the Two fo Swords"?
Who's the "Six of Cups", too?
What's their relationship?
Are there more Minor Arcana characters involved?
Is this user inspired?
Will this play a part in an upcoming event? Possibly the SUMMER EVENT? (This is speculation, please don't spread rumors. Rumors are bad. D: )
Have you received a message from "the Two of Swords"? Have you received a message from ANY of the Minor Arcana? If so, please post them here edited (my messages were funky where apostrophes were used.).
How are we chosen?

Also...
Odd Cinderella
Guys, the user Red Christmas: Exists. 3nodding

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a thread with other messages collected from various users. And, there are more members of the Minor Arcana.

Check it~

More~

Minor Arcana:
Two of Swords
Six of Cups
Seven of Wands
Nine of Pentacles
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Arcana:
J 4 C K
Kain-Senpai - Justice
Pie - Temperance
Suun Sha
Odd Cinderella
TinyDog
Jackathyn
Noxious Weed
VVhip
Pandafication
Esdella Vie
Unionist Bunny
Genea
Canterellare
Traveling Merchant
Reader 472
Caerthakatha
Perving

Man-Hungry Smasher

Sounds like a precursor to a user-run event; I doubt it is official. But it sounds cool!

Assimilated Wolf

Well, it's certainly interesting.

Perfect Pumpkin

I got those as well. I just took read them and moved on.

Mysterious Trickster

J 4 C K

So, others are receiving these messages. That's pretty great!

Hopeful Girl

Kain-Senpai
J 4 C K

Kain! J4CK! I got 2 as well! 3nodding It even said specifically that they contacted 20 people. I saved my messages! Hold on! biggrin

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
People still do user-run events? I thought those faded out years ago.

Oh well, poor suckers gonna feed endless hours of writing into developing some kind of plot line that would be way more interesting than the site one. Only to have it fizzle out after only like..4 people pay attention.

I give him points for creativity though.

Mysterious Trickster

Odd Cinderella

o= Awesome! I want to read your messages.

The Undead Suitor

I kinda want Gaia to pay attention to the User Events, and possibly incorporate them with their events. Like they did with E-Corp, for example.

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
There's a complexty that says User-run to these messages. Whenever Gaia has done meta, it's been glossed over. Saying that this character has come from the real world and is now trapped inside the grid doesn't match. No. The next official plot will likely be in manga form.

They're just trying to make it work within cannon, because it seems it can. There's very near NPC interaction, but not quite.

Hopeful Girl

Well, it seems that mine is also the same as yours...I too got it from Two of Swords:

Two of Swords
I'm what you call a Minor Arcana I guess you could call me the Two of Swords for now; I'm devoted to justice but I could go either way. Mainly I'm after Gino but who isn't in these days?

I hate vampires and I've seen more than my share of them here; alive and dead. I know he was here in this floating city let me tell you Gaian, there is so much of this world that we cannot see and I don't think the developers will ever let us to be quite honest. This world is amazing and dangerous all at once. I'm lucky enough to be trapped here.

Honestly I am trapped no one knows yet that I'm looking and protecting Gino there are a lot of us protecting him. I didn't exactly leave a note before I left. But there are more of them fighting us. I had a compatriot but he's gone now where he's gone I can't tell. I wander in these streets like a ghost I've covered up anything I'm anonymous here, which is good no one knows I'm a user. Just another face just another shadow. I know so much more but this is all I can tell you right now, I'll contact you and the others later.

Sorry about the rushed first greeting, I marked it off quickly to my friend. You're probably wondering why I'm sending you yet another gift.

It's because I need you as any story teller needs an audience. If you don't want me to contact anymore it is quite simple just tell my good friend RED CHRISTMAS. We'll call each other pricks, shake hands, and then part ways never to bother each other again. But, I've handpicked the twenty of you for a reason.

I must ask you politely to listen because I'm not claiming to be important here, as I told you in the beginning, I'm a Minor Arcana in this game of fate because there is more to the plot than what you see.

I'm in this Floating City, Dref Dur, it is beautiful here but dangerous, it's like a city that once was boisterous is now in dilapidated form. I can't help but wonder who lived here before as it isn't us, us being the Users as I will refer to from now on. Even with me not being so noticeable I sometimes have to fight to not be pie on a windowsill. I've killed about twenty vampires, my apologies if any of you have friends or are a fan of them. They're a bit like cockroaches to me maybe if they were more romantic I'd be nicer. But they aren't; they're mangy starved and looking for blood.

I digress.

Gino is constantly in trouble here, it's not because of anything what you think; it's because he's a true NPC an original and of course because he is a Gambino. I think that's why Kuro wants him, because of something the Gambinos' possess, I don't think it's entirely corporeal. I'm sure you're dying to know what it is, but then again, so am I. I haven't learned that much it's a dangerous world. But I'm sure if I try to find this thing, or more about whatever this thing is, I can go one step ahead and possibly warn someone, anyone, as to what is going on.
I'll contact you again soon, but not as soon as I have today. I'll bring better presence next time my loves, until then prey to the moldy god that I live to see our next greeting.

Two of Swords - part 2
I return and I've brought you some nice things. Seriously, you can buy anything here. I'm pretty sure this is a common item for girls around here. You know, for when they bury the dead.

That dastardly Six of Cups has shown himself, stay away from him I have to repeat this.
I'm still hiding out in Dref Dur and I've found more of a clue as to what I'm looking for, surprising enough in books. The streets are littered with them, people use them for napkins, they are shoved in the corners. For lack of any other name, I've called it the "Plot Device" and for some time it was in the hands of the elder Gambino, it was a power he shares with the Users, the ability to manipulate the plot it is as old as Gaia himself. That is why he remained invincible. So if he truly is dead, then that means he's given this Plot Device to Gino, perhaps why he was so frantic for so long before. Without that device he would be defenseless, but he loved Gino that is what I'm sure of.

But I know more people than Kuro know about this, perhaps even more than Gambino. Perhaps all the original NPC'S know about this and they just are keeping silent.

Everyone here is after Gino, they don't even know the reason why they are just blindly chasing the Gambino. For right now he's safe(maybe) but there is more to everything than meets the eye, so I'm moving on despite losing sight of Gino. I'm going to the surface, in fact I hope to go below the surface. I'll have to deal with some animated along the way but I've got a fist full of rings and nothing to worry about except for losing Gino.

I'll call again, as usual I'll send along a gift.

The Two of Swords

But I got the wand and a Secret Widow Dress... ninja

Fallen Dragon

I love stuff like this
Makes me with i posted more
I just Lurk here after all

Perfect Pumpkin

Odd Cinderella
Kain-Senpai
J 4 C K

Kain! J4CK! I got 2 as well! 3nodding It even said specifically that they contacted 20 people. I saved my messages! Hold on! biggrin
I never delete messages. So I should go back and actually read it. I just skimmed.

Hopeful Girl

J 4 C K
Odd Cinderella
Kain-Senpai
J 4 C K

I never delete messages. So I should go back and actually read it. I just skimmed.
I think they're all the same.... ninja But, again: I got a dress instead of a shovel. 3nodding

Perfect Pumpkin

Odd Cinderella
J 4 C K
Odd Cinderella
Kain-Senpai
J 4 C K

I think they're all the same.... ninja But, again: I got a dress instead of a shovel. 3nodding
More likely than not. I think the biggest reason I skimmed was due to a number of coding errors. Apostrophes were a string of random junk, for me at least..

Mysterious Trickster

J 4 C K
Odd Cinderella
J 4 C K
Odd Cinderella
Kain-Senpai
J 4 C K

More likely than not. I think the biggest reason I skimmed was due to a number of coding errors. Apostrophes were a string of random junk, for me at least..

For me, as well. That's why I fixed the errors when I made the thread.
Still, it's pretty good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces