Welcome to Gaia! ::

I edited a piece of the FAQ.

---

It's been about a week since I sent out my mule requests. So everybody who didn't accept the friendsrequest from my mule is now off of the production team.

---

So we can get this show on the road (no pun intended), I will play the prince. Since, frankly, I'm sick of waiting.

---

Until any other extras come along, I'd like to have AstraKisaki play all five mermaid sisters.

---

Still waiting on those locations/times...Sorry.
Okay. I'm not sure about this, but are we going to wait until Gaia releases mermaid tails? There's a chance they may not...but there are rumors that they will in the near future.
Me as five different sisters? xd What fun.
Chocolate Latte
Okay. I'm not sure about this, but are we going to wait until Gaia releases mermaid tails? There's a chance they may not...but there are rumors that they will in the near future.

We probably won't have everything put together until Mermaid Tails are out anyways.

And they will be coming out. VO said so.
Um actualy I Was thinking about auditioning for the role of the Prince, I just saw the thread though, If I saw it earlier I would have tryed earlier. sweatdrop
Chocolate Latte
Nneh.

TETRIS BUDDY!

-tackles-
I'll apply for The Prince. Let me just brush up on my Little Mermaid.
Yuriuki
Oh snap Competition *gasp* dramallama
Edmond Dantes
Yuriuki
Oh snap Competition *gasp* dramallama

Cha' yeah. I've been acting since birth. cool Plus Little Mermaid is my fav Disney film.
*gigglesnort*
Okay, finished reading the version provided, and I would love to try for the Prince. I'll have to audtion later, however, for nowis the time to work.
Yuriuki
Okay, finished reading the version provided, and I would love to try for the Prince. I'll have to audtion later, however, for nowis the time to work.

><

Sorry. I already hired Dante. You're welcome to be an extra, though! ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas