Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
This is a good idea. smile
bump!
I would like to ask when Gaia is going to start a program for fighting other Gaian's, like to settle a beef with a friend or challenge people to fights to see who is better...
...are this helpdesks for real? anyway... i have a car,,,then a bought another one...but sadly, my old car isnt showing in my garage anymore...its gone, whats wrong with it?

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Question?

filler I apologize profusely for my absence for the last two months, I've been on an extended hiatus due to a vacation and some family concerns, along with the stress of school picking back up. I should be regular from here on, however. ^,^
On to the questions:
filler@J9drummerchick
Well, cars aren't automatically added to your garage just when you buy them. If you go to your garage ([X] or just click 'Car' underneath 'My Gaia') you'll probably see a couple open spaces with a blue plus floating above them. If you click on this, a text box will pop up with a photo of the NPC Sam. This should be entitled 'Add Car', and your car should be in that list, From there, just click on it and it will appear in the selected spot. If it isn't on the list, or the pop up claims you have no other cars to place (Ex.[x]) you should send out a report. Be sure you did pay for the car, however.
filler@World Insanity While there are no direct gaian v. gaian games right now, Gaia continually hosts holiday events that are open to all. I participated in both Halloween 2k7's Human V. Vampires and the Halloween 2k8 event where you could fight your friends and strangers as humans, vampires, zombies and elves. Plus, you got free items.You could use these events as a medium (Halloween is coming up very soon) or you could hit the race track and get 'em there. As for a committed battle game, I don't think the administrators are planning anything further then Zomg!, sorry.

Answer'd.

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Question?

fillerBump

Answer'd.

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Question?

fillerBump

Answer'd.

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Question?

fillerBump

Answer'd.

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Question?

fillerBump

Answer'd.

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Question?

fillerBump

Answer'd.

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Question?

fillerBump

Answer'd.

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Question?

fillerbump

Answer'd.

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I have a question

My character is stuck in zOMG. I am in gold beach and my character can't move out of this area. I've tried moving and my character won't go anywhere. I keep getting the circle slash sign

Benevolent Lover

I have a question as well, I want to make it that users cannot see my items I have on. What do I do?

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Question?

filler@Leelu Reel A lot of people seem to have this problem. Do you have Adblock enabled? If so, try disabling it. That's helped for some people. I'm doing some more research to help you with your problem but try this first.
filler@cocomuu Add the following code to the theme override in the profile preferences dashboard.
#profile ul.items { display: none; }

Answer'd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas