Question?

filler
Bump

Answer'd.

5,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
how do i un-freeze items in my aquarium?

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Question?

fillerLoneWolfAlpha: If it's frozen, you'll need to wait a few days before it will unfreeze. This just means the item(s) was bought with a newer PayPal account, and your items are frozen for security. If your referring to soul-bound items, such as Overseer, Terrain, and just the tank itself, they cannot be unfrozen, and any fish actually placed in your tank is immediately spellbound, just like when you use a ring in Zomg. Decorations are also 'locked' rather then frozen while inside the aquarium, and are usable when you've removed them. I hope this helps ^-^

Answer'd.

Conservative Consumer

6,150 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Nerd 50
I have a question - I have posted for a mod to answer, but nothing yet. I have a MAC, completely updated and excellent graphics. I am on Safari and have tried Firefox. I am on satellite for my ISP. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Flash player. About 2-3 weeks ago, after a Gaia update, I can no longer sell my inventory, open gifts, nor can I open/use the love charms or any ites in my inventory. When I go to my daughter's house, I can do all those things. She is on Windows, Firefox and a cable hookup. I have read that many others are having the same problem...
well its not a gaia flaw, i suggest checking on your ISP sometimes satellite providers have odd flaws like this, your computer and stuff seems fine, you should also try posting your tech question here instead of posting to mods.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/computers-technology/f.43/

good luck ^_^
you can try pming pacjack360 also, he is online constantly in that forum and can usually solve the problem more efficiently then i can.

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Question?

fillerMommaMonkey; GlaDos Badass's suggestion is sound, I would follow his advice. I apologize for the lack of response for the last week, I have had some craziness.
GlaDos Badass
well its not a gaia flaw, i suggest checking on your ISP sometimes satellite providers have odd flaws like this, your computer and stuff seems fine, you should also try posting your tech question here instead of posting to mods.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/computers-technology/f.43/

good luck ^_^
you can try pming pacjack360 also, he is online constantly in that forum and can usually solve the problem more efficiently then i can.

GlaDos Badass: Thank-you for the aid!

Answer'd.

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Question?

fillerBump

Answer'd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items