Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Welcome to the Help desk - How may we help you?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

filler Hello, Gaians! My name is The Charming Assassin, and I've been on Gaia from this account for around 21/2 years and I decided there should be a place where newbies and veterans could come and get their questions answered by their fellow gaians without having to start a new thread when there is a chance that no one will reply. At the help desk, not only will I try to answer any and all of your questions, but if any one else on the thread sees your question and knows the answer, they can feel free to answer it as well. The goal of this thread is to bring together gaians in order to help their fellows not only with problems with any problems they may have including:
filler>> Problems with the site that are not urgent enough to bother the moderators,
filler>> Coding and Role-playing Advice
filler>> General Gaian-Inquires
filler>> and anything else you can think of!

Credits and Consideration:
Creation & Design by: The Charming Assassin
Mods: n/a

Introduction/credits rules & guidelinesannouncements featured questionswhite & black listsreservedreservedreserved

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Rules

» All Gaian Rules apply, of course.
» Keep questions PG-13, and nothing that you'd blush about if you asked out-loud. I know you know what I mean.
» My word is law. If you screw around on the thread in a disrespectful manner, you will regret it.
» Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions. They'll still be answered..
» Volunteers are like a gift from heaven, if I see you helping out people on the thread and the like, you may be invited to become a permanent part of the thread.
» Do not PM questions. Your answers may come in a pm, if long and involved, but the initial question will be ignored if it is pm'd.
» We are noob-friendly here, so please no flaming at the poor dears for grammar and such. I understand your concern, but this is not your thread , so handle yourselves with caution.
» Rules can and will be added at any time.
» Have a good time!

introduction/creditsrules & guidelinesannouncementsfeatured questionswhite & black listsreservedreservedreserved

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Announcement
The thread has been revamped and moved! Look how pretty red it is!

introduction/creditsrules & guidelinesannouncementsfeatured questionswhite & black listsreservedreservedreserved

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Featured questions

Any cool questions, or questions that result in a lot of positive discussion will be featured here

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
White List

Black List

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Affiliates
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Off-Site Gaian Newspaper

introduction/creditsrules & guidelinesannouncementsfeatured questionswhite & black listsaffiliatesreservedreserved

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Reserved

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Reserved

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Question?

fillerBump

Answer'd.

5,500 Points