Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fun times ahead before cupiding! Vote below for what you want to do!

Gold option (for you indecisive people) 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 16 ]
Yahtzee Dice 0.020833333333333 2.1% [ 1 ]
Week of Dress Up 0.35416666666667 35.4% [ 17 ]
Secret Santa (ending on V-day) 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]

Kawaii Bibliophile

18,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
The Furry Fuzzball

sailorstar165

Hi!

This thread went kinda quiet for a while, and I got busy offline. sweatdrop

I recently started a guild here called "Old Geezers of Gaia Unite." If you're interested, I can give you a link. wink We mostly just enjoy the nostalgia.

How about you? What've you been up to?
Cudoes To You! Gaia Used To Be Absolutly Epic. Now, Its Nice.
Ive Allways Been A Donator, Since 1k gold Was A Nice Amount To Get In A Donation... And 10k Was Unheard Of. Monthly Collectables Might Have Ranged From 30-60k, And So On And So Forth.
Back When Having Fun On Gaia Was Hanging Out Friends In Towns Quoting Verses From Your Faveorite Song Or Movie Or Book.
Perhaps When Friends Lists Meant Friends. Not "# Of People On My List"
Yeah, I Was Actually A Beta Tester For ZOMG!
User Image
(screenshot of my link to the announcement i saved back then)

If I remember gith, I was chosen for beta-ing zOMG, but I went on hiatus for a while and never got around to it, lol. sweatdrop

Brainy Mage

*plop*

Hey there, all. Wish me luck, since I'm going to be entering my current avatar into the arenas, as a test run.
Shadows10000
*plop*

Hey there, all. Wish me luck, since I'm going to be entering my current avatar into the arenas, as a test run.

good luck. emotion_yatta

Brainy Mage

sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
*plop*

good luck. emotion_yatta

Hehe, thanks wink
My main pain in the butt is going to be explaining my avatar in less than 500 characters. Ugh, I hate that rule =_=
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
*plop*

good luck. emotion_yatta

Hehe, thanks wink
My main pain in the butt is going to be explaining my avatar in less than 500 characters. Ugh, I hate that rule =_=

ive never entered, waaaaay back when the arena's were more relevant, it was fixed to a degree.

Brainy Mage

sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
*plop*

good luck. emotion_yatta

Hehe, thanks wink

ive never entered, waaaaay back when the arena's were more relevant, it was fixed to a degree.

I've entered in the past, both avatars and fiction...it didn't go well. Got a lot of jackasses.
And I finally managed to get a description that is below the 500-character mark =_=. They've really got to make it 1000 characters, it's a pain.

arena

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces