Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fun times ahead before cupiding! Vote below for what you want to do!

Gold option (for you indecisive people) 0.3265306122449 32.7% [ 16 ]
Yahtzee Dice 0.040816326530612 4.1% [ 2 ]
Week of Dress Up 0.3469387755102 34.7% [ 17 ]
Secret Santa (ending on V-day) 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]

Dangerous Mage

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Shadows10000
techpriest35
Shadows10000
techpriest35
Shadows10000

Yeah, I've never had a lot of success with this sort of thing.

good luck i gave what advice i could
most dont read the description though
at least in the avatar areana its all about what it looks like and wheather they are popular or not
as long as you and a bunch of friends vote 5 stars you should be fine
its the actual avatar and maybe a reference picture if you are trying to make a character from an anime or video game or an oc that way people have an idea of what you were trying to do

I'm not trying to to make a character cosplay of any kind, just showing off outfits that don't need any Cash to make ^^.
Such as the one I'm currently wearing. *twirls*

k then title it something like gaia cash free avatar
and then use no reference pic or description as no need for the reference pic and most dont read the description then hope you can get lots of friends to 5 star and use your account and all your mules(if any) to vote on your avatar that will give a good average of what people truely think as there will be those that dont vote or down vote every thing and then there will be the ones that give a fair rating

I don't have any mules lol. But I have put a linkie up in my profile and I'll be putting one in my signature for people to go to.

thats good dont forget to send all your friends a direct link as well i have several mules but i havent used them in ages so idk if i can remeber their passwords

Dangerous Mage

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
sailorstar165
techpriest35
sailorstar165
The Furry Fuzzball

sailorstar165

Hi!

This thread went kinda quiet for a while, and I got busy offline. sweatdrop

I recently started a guild here called "Old Geezers of Gaia Unite." If you're interested, I can give you a link. wink We mostly just enjoy the nostalgia.

How about you? What've you been up to?
Cudoes To You! Gaia Used To Be Absolutly Epic. Now, Its Nice.
Ive Allways Been A Donator, Since 1k gold Was A Nice Amount To Get In A Donation... And 10k Was Unheard Of. Monthly Collectables Might Have Ranged From 30-60k, And So On And So Forth.
Back When Having Fun On Gaia Was Hanging Out Friends In Towns Quoting Verses From Your Faveorite Song Or Movie Or Book.
Perhaps When Friends Lists Meant Friends. Not "# Of People On My List"
Yeah, I Was Actually A Beta Tester For ZOMG!
User Image
(screenshot of my link to the announcement i saved back then)

If I remember gith, I was chosen for beta-ing zOMG, but I went on hiatus for a while and never got around to it, lol. sweatdrop

i was a beta tester for zomg and for soul crash and for the reent game i have beta tested most of the games from the fall of 07 when i joined and i remeber when the prices for mcs were any where from 30k-150k (only the epic ones were any where near the 150k most were about 30k to 50k) i remember when booty grab first came out and people were excited for the new possible gold gain but gaia has seriously gone down hill idk if they will last for much longer the econ is s**t every thing requires lots of gaia cash and most of the events are gold sinks or gaia cash sinks but they ruin the effort by rereleasing gold gain items in the cash store and its hard to find friends on here lots of them have left or quit or havent logged into gaia in ages

Yeah, it's the same here. Most of mine have left.

One of these days, I should clean out my friend's list...

i have a lot of friends on my friends list but all of them i have talked with and made them into actual friends i never clean my friends list out as they may return one day while im online and then we can chat

Brainy Mage

techpriest35
Shadows10000
techpriest35
Shadows10000
techpriest35
Shadows10000

Yeah, I've never had a lot of success with this sort of thing.

good luck i gave what advice i could
most dont read the description though
at least in the avatar areana its all about what it looks like and wheather they are popular or not
as long as you and a bunch of friends vote 5 stars you should be fine
its the actual avatar and maybe a reference picture if you are trying to make a character from an anime or video game or an oc that way people have an idea of what you were trying to do

I'm not trying to to make a character cosplay of any kind, just showing off outfits that don't need any Cash to make ^^.

and then use no reference pic or description as no need for the reference pic and most dont read the description then hope you can get lots of friends to 5 star and use your account and all your mules(if any) to vote on your avatar that will give a good average of what people truely think as there will be those that dont vote or down vote every thing and then there will be the ones that give a fair rating

I don't have any mules lol. But I have put a linkie up in my profile and I'll be putting one in my signature for people to go to.

thats good dont forget to send all your friends a direct link as well i have several mules but i havent used them in ages so idk if i can remeber their passwords

xd : I'll remember that. I really want to see this be a success ^^

Dangerous Mage

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Shadows10000
techpriest35
Shadows10000
techpriest35
Shadows10000

good luck on that idk how the trends are now but i noticed back when i was doing the areana that simple avatars dont tend to get high scores usually they want lots of awesome items and many layers of things and at least something in one or both hands but not so cluttered that no one can understand whats going on

Brainy Mage

techpriest35
Shadows10000
techpriest35
Shadows10000
techpriest35
Shadows10000

good luck on that idk how the trends are now but i noticed back when i was doing the areana that simple avatars dont tend to get high scores usually they want lots of awesome items and many layers of things and at least something in one or both hands but not so cluttered that no one can understand whats going on

That I can understand lol. And I've noticed that about the really simple avatars; outside of cosplay they don't really go over that well.

Dangerous Mage

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Shadows10000
techpriest35
Shadows10000
techpriest35
Shadows10000

That I can understand lol. And I've noticed that about the really simple avatars; outside of cosplay they don't really go over that well.

so things in the arean havent changed much thats good to know

ON A GREAT SIDE NOTE I FOUND A GREAT GOLD GAIN METHOD

go play switchem and after you get past level 4 restart and keep playing each time you pass a level thats 100k added to your account in half an hour i made 8 mill

Brainy Mage

techpriest35
Shadows10000
techpriest35
Shadows10000
techpriest35
Shadows10000

so things in the arean havent changed much thats good to know

ON A GREAT SIDE NOTE I FOUND A GREAT GOLD GAIN METHOD

go play switchem and after you get past level 4 restart and keep playing each time you pass a level thats 100k added to your account in half an hour i made 8 mill

lol Nice.

Kawaii Bibliophile

18,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
techpriest35
sailorstar165
techpriest35
sailorstar165
The Furry Fuzzball

sailorstar165

Hi!

This thread went kinda quiet for a while, and I got busy offline. sweatdrop

I recently started a guild here called "Old Geezers of Gaia Unite." If you're interested, I can give you a link. wink We mostly just enjoy the nostalgia.

How about you? What've you been up to?
Cudoes To You! Gaia Used To Be Absolutly Epic. Now, Its Nice.
Ive Allways Been A Donator, Since 1k gold Was A Nice Amount To Get In A Donation... And 10k Was Unheard Of. Monthly Collectables Might Have Ranged From 30-60k, And So On And So Forth.
Back When Having Fun On Gaia Was Hanging Out Friends In Towns Quoting Verses From Your Faveorite Song Or Movie Or Book.
Perhaps When Friends Lists Meant Friends. Not "# Of People On My List"
Yeah, I Was Actually A Beta Tester For ZOMG!
User Image
(screenshot of my link to the announcement i saved back then)

If I remember gith, I was chosen for beta-ing zOMG, but I went on hiatus for a while and never got around to it, lol. sweatdrop

i was a beta tester for zomg and for soul crash and for the reent game i have beta tested most of the games from the fall of 07 when i joined and i remeber when the prices for mcs were any where from 30k-150k (only the epic ones were any where near the 150k most were about 30k to 50k) i remember when booty grab first came out and people were excited for the new possible gold gain but gaia has seriously gone down hill idk if they will last for much longer the econ is s**t every thing requires lots of gaia cash and most of the events are gold sinks or gaia cash sinks but they ruin the effort by rereleasing gold gain items in the cash store and its hard to find friends on here lots of them have left or quit or havent logged into gaia in ages

Yeah, it's the same here. Most of mine have left.

One of these days, I should clean out my friend's list...

i have a lot of friends on my friends list but all of them i have talked with and made them into actual friends i never clean my friends list out as they may return one day while im online and then we can chat

Sadly, when I was newer, i was afraid to say "no" to a friend request and ended up with a lot of people on my friends list that I refer to as "friend collectors" (you know, the "Oh! I saw you in the forum once! I didn't talk to you, but I liked your avi! *friends*" kind of people?)

I wouldn't delete the ones I actually know or talked to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff