Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

well if they continue to cut pay they should not be surprised if people do quit.

and I had one hell of a problem getting some new health insurance for myself after I reached the age limit on my parent's plan, but I finally have it all sorted out with a doctor who accepts it.

Yeah it is a problem for everyone. So expensive and then finding a dr who takes the health insurance.

I never understood that either, like how a practice can only take certain insurance's. ninja

Yeah it is lame. I study medical billing and coding so some of it I get. Like some insurance companies just want to pay a dr a flat fee for all their patients. It is a huge risk for drs and they could lose a lot of money that way or make a lot of money.

While I do not care for Obamacare healthcare does need to be regulated in certain regards.

Brainy Mage

Hey all! I've really gotta stop disappearing from here sweatdrop .

Just a quick question; is there going to be Ghosting this year? I ask because for once it looks like Gaia FINALLY made an effort on the event this year xd
Shadows10000

Just a quick question; is there going to be Ghosting this year? I ask because for once it looks like Gaia FINALLY made an effort on the event this year xd

personally I have no idea, too many people still not being regulars. ninja

Brainy Mage

sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000

Awwwh...that's how I found this place, too.
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000

yeah I know, but there's one other user who has managed to always get an anon gifting thread in every event forum for a while now. you can find that one if you want. xp

Brainy Mage

sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000

yeah I know, but there's one other user who has managed to always get an anon gifting thread in every event forum for a while now. you can find that one if you want. xp

I think I might've tracked it down, actually XD.
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000

id like to know how they do that too, like they always manage to time the creation of the thread exactly as the event is released before its even announced

Brainy Mage

sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000

id like to know how they do that too, like they always manage to time the creation of the thread exactly as the event is released before its even announced

*shrug* Maybe they've got the code done beforehand? That's what I do with my event art shop on another site, so I don't need to mess with it on the first day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff