Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

according to the results from google you can only get it from trading with some one who had it from gameshark codes or from a version of pokemon that is in japanese and was meant of r the people of japan to play or from special events if you got it from a person who was at one of those events then that would make sense also for some games the events are done through the wifi but these events can never be done on an emulator
check its id number if its not the same as your pokemon trainer then you got it from a trade and that person probally got it from either gameshark codes or from going to a convention for pokemon or playing the game during a special event

I either got it from buying a game early or as a bonus item that gave me a code from the movie, I don't recall the title though. I had it on an older game. Traded it to someone who traded it to a newer game for me.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

according to the results from google you can only get it from trading with some one who had it from gameshark codes or from a version of pokemon that is in japanese and was meant of r the people of japan to play or from special events if you got it from a person who was at one of those events then that would make sense also for some games the events are done through the wifi but these events can never be done on an emulator
check its id number if its not the same as your pokemon trainer then you got it from a trade and that person probally got it from either gameshark codes or from going to a convention for pokemon or playing the game during a special event

I either got it from buying a game early or as a bonus item that gave me a code from the movie, I don't recall the title though. I had it on an older game. Traded it to someone who traded it to a newer game for me.

there you go it was from a special event such as the code from a movie or a game promo still has to be gained from special situations i dont have those situations so i use codes

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

im not saying that all older people are weak minded i was saying that the door to door sales people prey on the old AND the weak minded which means they can be one or the other but not necessarily both

and i did not say that just cause they work for an evil corporation that they are evil i said nothing of the sort

i said that the door to door sales people have a choice of not slling certain products
but the evil ones(meaning there are some very few good door to door sales people) will ignore defective products and /or sell products for way more than they should be sold for and they trick people into buying these things

the other thing is they get people to sign contracts to get a product and because lots of people dont have time to read all the small print they get screwed and end up paying large ammounts of money for something they didnt want or need

this convo is over cause you keep twisting my words

I am not twisting your words. I am trying to make sense of them because they make no sense to me at all.

As for people signing a contract without reading it that is foolish as heck. I take the time to read anything I am signing and if I don't want to take the time I get an attorney to take the time for me.

What you do not seem to be getting that I am trying to tell you is the people working for the company are not evil. Maybe you should be blaming the person who invents the product knowing it is not good not the person trying to have a job and feed their family.

I have bought product from the Schwans man before and I find nothing wrong with it. He is a door to door salesperson. My choice to buy it and I he did not bully me into it. In contrast I have never bought meat from a guy who sells it out of his truck to people. My neighbor has and has never had a problem with it.

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

im the same way with achievements on games i play but i only try to get them every now and then i normally play games for the fun of it not to get all the achievemnets although i keep playing games till i have all the achievements just so i know i have beaten all there is to do in a game

I hate the hidden trophies since I don't know what I am suppose to be working for!

thats why there are game guides that tell you what to do for the secret achievments/trophyies

I pay enough for the game I am not about to buy a guide for it. Plus takes the fun out of if I look it up. I prefer to figure it out on my own.

why would you pay for a guide ever? the internet has so many guides for things there is never a reason to pay for them

i dont know if it takes the fun out of finding out what the secret acheivement is i mean you still have to do what ever it is to get the achievement and if you dont read the specific details then you can do it in your own way it just lets you know of what the over all goal is and then you can work to get there

There was a time before the internet was in every household.

For me means I have missed something so I have to keep searching to find what it is I missed. If I see a friend has a trophy I am missing I might ask for a hint but I don't look it up online.

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

there you go it was from a special event such as the code from a movie or a game promo still has to be gained from special situations i dont have those situations so i use codes

I just looked, I actually have two of them. I have no clue where the second one came from. Still I do not go to special events and I have gotten rare Pokemon without cheating.

Heck I played through a game to get the legendary, gave it to my friend, then started all over to get my own. Obviously you and I have a very different mind set when it comes to Pokemon.

Brainy Mage

sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
*stumbles in, nearly tripping on my geta*

Hullo there, everyone.

hello there. ninja

I see you're still sparkly. XD

3nodding whee
so how is you?

Blah. I may wind up going to bed early tonight.
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000

Hullo there, everyone.

hello there. ninja

3nodding whee
so how is you?

seems like a good idea as any, but I gotta stay up for space dandy. whee

Brainy Mage

sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000

Hullo there, everyone.

hello there. ninja

3nodding whee
so how is you?

I don't have cable so there's no reason for me to stay up.

And to bed I go. Yay for early mornings. stare
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000

3nodding whee
so how is you?

I don't have cable so there's no reason for me to stay up.

And to bed I go. Yay for early mornings. stare

sleep well heart

and no, nobody should have to wake up that early on a Sunday unless its something good

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

I just looked, I actually have two of them. I have no clue where the second one came from. Still I do not go to special events and I have gotten rare Pokemon without cheating.

Heck I played through a game to get the legendary, gave it to my friend, then started all over to get my own. Obviously you and I have a very different mind set when it comes to Pokemon.

you said you went to the move and got a promo ro went and got a game and got a code those are considered special events

yeah we have different ideas about pokemon since i like dark types and psyhic types and i go after the legendary and rare pokemons i train all my pokemons to level 100 you train them till you get bored i play on an emulator and cant fight friends or trade with them you play on a hand held system to have fun with friends

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

im the same way with achievements on games i play but i only try to get them every now and then i normally play games for the fun of it not to get all the achievemnets although i keep playing games till i have all the achievements just so i know i have beaten all there is to do in a game

I hate the hidden trophies since I don't know what I am suppose to be working for!

thats why there are game guides that tell you what to do for the secret achievments/trophyies

I pay enough for the game I am not about to buy a guide for it. Plus takes the fun out of if I look it up. I prefer to figure it out on my own.

why would you pay for a guide ever? the internet has so many guides for things there is never a reason to pay for them

i dont know if it takes the fun out of finding out what the secret acheivement is i mean you still have to do what ever it is to get the achievement and if you dont read the specific details then you can do it in your own way it just lets you know of what the over all goal is and then you can work to get there

There was a time before the internet was in every household.

For me means I have missed something so I have to keep searching to find what it is I missed. If I see a friend has a trophy I am missing I might ask for a hint but I don't look it up online.

yeah and before there was interent in every home the multi player was limited to only how many controllers you had and the acheivements /trophies didnt exist

Brainy Mage

*drops in*

Well, it seems for the first time in a long time the Cash Shop has actually got a couple good items. Shocker. XD

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Shadows10000
*drops in*

Well, it seems for the first time in a long time the Cash Shop has actually got a couple good items. Shocker. XD

Do they really? I don't even read the announcements half the time to see what they are. I just look at what the MCs for the month are anymore. Most of the items are just recolors now. :

Brainy Mage

sailorstar165
Shadows10000
*drops in*

Do they really? I don't even read the announcements half the time to see what they are. I just look at what the MCs for the month are anymore. Most of the items are just recolors now. :

I know it.
And even the MCs are up there on the blah scale lately. XD

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Shadows10000
sailorstar165
Shadows10000
*drops in*

I know it.
And even the MCs are up there on the blah scale lately. XD

I miss the days of brightly colored items. And fun items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff