Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Sweetheart

Shadows10000

xd That is fortunate. Though, it would be really nice if they actually put an effort into polishing their items rather than just smash-bang-boom here ya go, here's a half-assed item that's worth a price and a half.

I think they've been putting more effort into the shops items than the cash items. Way more effort.

Some people must like the items though since they sell and like I said I see lots of items that are popular and worn a lot that I do not like at all.

It does seem like a lot of the Loyal shop items have a good deal of effort put into them. As for the other gold shop items it seems like the quality level is consistent with them.

Brainy Mage

MissDotHacker
Shadows10000

xd That is fortunate. Though, it would be really nice if they actually put an effort into polishing their items rather than just smash-bang-boom here ya go, here's a half-assed item that's worth a price and a half.

I think they've been putting more effort into the shops items than the cash items. Way more effort.

Some people must like the items though since they sell and like I said I see lots of items that are popular and worn a lot that I do not like at all.

It does seem like a lot of the Loyal shop items have a good deal of effort put into them. As for the other gold shop items it seems like the quality level is consistent with them.

Yep. 3nodding
Overall I just prefer the gold shops items more. Probably because that's where I got all my items when I first joined Gaia xd

Rainbow Sweetheart

Shadows10000
MissDotHacker
Shadows10000

Yep. 3nodding
Overall I just prefer the gold shops items more. Probably because that's where I got all my items when I first joined Gaia xd

I remember questing for gold shop items that were 500 gold and then doing happy dances when I got them. xd

Brainy Mage

MissDotHacker
Shadows10000
MissDotHacker
Shadows10000

Yep. 3nodding

I remember questing for gold shop items that were 500 gold and then doing happy dances when I got them. xd

You and me both! lol
Of course, that's before I discovered how lucrative puzzles can be.

Rainbow Sweetheart

Shadows10000

You and me both! lol

When I joined puzzles was not out yet. I use to go into the gold shops to try on clothing because clicking around got me a gold or two every few clicks.

Brainy Mage

MissDotHacker
Shadows10000

You and me both! lol

When I joined puzzles was not out yet. I use to go into the gold shops to try on clothing because clicking around got me a gold or two every few clicks.

O.o That must've been before me by a bit...by the time I joined, they were gearing up for zOMG...which, I honestly feel is severely neglected.

Rainbow Sweetheart

Shadows10000

O.o That must've been before me by a bit...by the time I joined, they were gearing up for zOMG...which, I honestly feel is severely neglected.

Towns did not exist when I joined. zOMG was most likely not even an idea. When I joined people wanted a pvp battle system where you could use. avatar items for battle. When the nightmare and angelic staff came out as monthly donation items people got beyond excited thinking they would be weapons in a pvp system.

Brainy Mage

MissDotHacker
Shadows10000

Towns did not exist when I joined. zOMG was most likely not even an idea. When I joined people wanted a pvp battle system where you could use. avatar items for battle. When the nightmare and angelic staff came out as monthly donation items people got beyond excited thinking they would be weapons in a pvp system.

xd Wow. That must've been long before I joined, then.

Rainbow Sweetheart

Shadows10000

Hard to recall a time when I was not on this site. I think that is why I stick around for the nostalgia of it.

Brainy Mage

MissDotHacker
Shadows10000

Hard to recall a time when I was not on this site. I think that is why I stick around for the nostalgia of it.

Yeah...even with all the changes that have been made, Gaia's still fun.

Rainbow Sweetheart

Shadows10000
MissDotHacker
Shadows10000

At times when a new snake item comes out I don't think it is so much fun. xd However it does mean one less item I want to have.

Brainy Mage

MissDotHacker
Shadows10000
MissDotHacker
Shadows10000

At times when a new snake item comes out I don't think it is so much fun. xd However it does mean one less item I want to have.

True...especially with how ridiculously inflated stuff on the Marketplace is now.

I must be strange, then...snakes don't bother me.

Rainbow Sweetheart

Shadows10000

True...especially with how ridiculously inflated stuff on the Marketplace is now.

I am just scared of snakes so seeing them on avis is creepy to me. I cannot explain the logic of it.

Brainy Mage

MissDotHacker
Shadows10000

I am just scared of snakes so seeing them on avis is creepy to me. I cannot explain the logic of it.

*shrugs* Meh. Then again...you're talking to the girl who called a tarantula cuddly at seven years old. Seven.

Rainbow Sweetheart

Shadows10000
MissDotHacker
Shadows10000

*shrugs* Meh. Then again...you're talking to the girl who called a tarantula cuddly at seven years old. Seven.

Wont it get squished if you cuddle it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces