Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fun times ahead before cupiding! Vote below for what you want to do!

Gold option (for you indecisive people) 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 15 ]
Yahtzee Dice 0.022222222222222 2.2% [ 1 ]
Week of Dress Up 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 15 ]
Secret Santa (ending on V-day) 0.31111111111111 31.1% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
One can only hope. Why are doing random number generators? Is that just for fun?
cat_whee I'm sure we'll get some new faces again~

cat_ninja Ah I needed those numbers for a different thread I'm setting up~

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

I was not happy and I was soaked. I was wearing an expensive kimono and it was not wearable for the rest of the convention. It smelled funky from some scent they had put in the water. I had to go shower and change and waste time from doing things I wanted to do.
cat_emo Some people... I don't know what they're thinking, and I don't think I want to ever find out...

Peaceful Singing

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

I was not happy and I was soaked. I was wearing an expensive kimono and it was not wearable for the rest of the convention. It smelled funky from some scent they had put in the water. I had to go shower and change and waste time from doing things I wanted to do.
cat_emo Some people... I don't know what they're thinking, and I don't think I want to ever find out...

On to good news I am packing for Sakuracon! I am so excited that I want to do a happy dance!

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
One can only hope. Why are doing random number generators? Is that just for fun?
cat_whee I'm sure we'll get some new faces again~

cat_ninja Ah I needed those numbers for a different thread I'm setting up~
Oh, I was wondering why you were doing that. I didn't see anything about a random number thing in here so I was curious as to what you were doing.

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

On to good news I am packing for Sakuracon! I am so excited that I want to do a happy dance!
cat_4laugh Huzzah! Make sure you don't forget anything nya~

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Oh, I was wondering why you were doing that. I didn't see anything about a random number thing in here so I was curious as to what you were doing.
cat_4laugh Ah you'll get the chance to see what that was for in a bit cat_3nodding cat_ninja

Peaceful Singing

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

I am debating if I want to take some anime to trade at the anime/manga trade off. I had doubles and some I did not like at all and never want to see again. Selling back to stores is just a joke on what you can get.

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
cat_4laugh Ah you'll get the chance to see what that was for in a bit cat_3nodding cat_ninja
Lol, I already have a feeling I know what it was for. If I'm guessing right it is for the Easter event thread.

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Lol, I already have a feeling I know what it was for. If I'm guessing right it is for the Easter event thread.
cat_4laugh Well that would be eggsactly right nya~ Though it's for a semi-new game that I figured could be interesting~

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker
TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

I am debating if I want to take some anime to trade at the anime/manga trade off. I had doubles and some I did not like at all and never want to see again. Selling back to stores is just a joke on what you can get.
cat_rofl Hm that's true I only went to an anime swap meet once~ I got a plushie for a couple volumes of manga it worked out cat_sweatdrop If you have the room then you might as well there might be something worth trading for~ cat_3nodding

Peaceful Singing

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker
TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

cat_rofl Hm that's true I only went to an anime swap meet once~ I got a plushie for a couple volumes of manga it worked out cat_sweatdrop If you have the room then you might as well there might be something worth trading for~ cat_3nodding

I have no doubt some people will fall over themselves to get some of the doubles I have. I have tried to move away from the plushies due to lack of room. I gave up on manga long time ago, way too expensive to keep up with it. I think I will have the room. I am still packing. I just have to make sure I have room for things coming back.

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

I have no doubt some people will fall over themselves to get some of the doubles I have. I have tried to move away from the plushies due to lack of room. I gave up on manga long time ago, way too expensive to keep up with it. I think I will have the room. I am still packing. I just have to make sure I have room for things coming back.
cat_whee Well if you have that feeling then you're probably right cat_3nodding

cat_sweatdrop I can't give up on plushies or manga~ I just take breaks until I can afford them cat_sweatdrop cat_3nodding The everlasting struggle underpacking so you don't have excess returning~

Peaceful Singing

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

cat_whee Well if you have that feeling then you're probably right cat_3nodding

cat_sweatdrop I can't give up on plushies or manga~ I just take breaks until I can afford them cat_sweatdrop cat_3nodding The everlasting struggle underpacking so you don't have excess returning~

Well I take food so I eat that and then have room to pack in stuff that way.
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
Hey guys. What's up? It has been a long time since I have shown my face in here....

been a long time for a lot of us who havent been here. xp
I am guessing that you haven't been around lately either?

only when I see others show up I guess

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
cat_4laugh Well that would be eggsactly right nya~ Though it's for a semi-new game that I figured could be interesting~
Well, I shall check it out when I can then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff