• Invisibility 100
Christopho

hows the return to gaia treating you biggrin
cat_whee The return is keeping me hopping around nya cat_ninja
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Christopho

was that another pun? I don't think you can turn off the easter puns.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Christopho

cat_sweatdrop I'm drowning in the puns, though that was actually rather literal to an extent as well cat_crying cat_whee
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Christopho

cat_sweatdrop I'm drowning in the puns, though that was actually rather literal to an extent as well cat_crying cat_whee

maybe its because you look so much like a bunny

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

Most girls I want to cosplay have long hair, hair longer then mine actually. I just do not see paying 400 dollars for wigs so I go for the short haired girls with huge swords.

One year I did Black Rose everyone was asking for my picture so I could not get to where I wanted to go ever. I posed for more pictures and missed so many things I wanted to do.

Well the con has been there for several years now, I think this is it's 10th year there and lots of place in the con to eat at so they are prepared for us to look different. I have had people honk at me when I walk to the con from the hotel before.
cat_sweatdrop Yeah the long wigs are a bit too pricy~ cat_whee That works out at least though

cat_crying I hate when that happens I try to avoid being cornered for photoshoots by being a relatively unknown character cat_3nodding

cat_sweatdrop Ah the cons I go to are both recurring and well know... But the people in the area of one of them just don't understand and they try so hard it doesn't work out~ The servers are amazing but the other customers well... They just can't fathom the neon hair, the big props or the skimpy outfits

When I did Black Rose lots of people knew her and I got so many hugs and people wanting pictures with me. I also had people giving me stuff and I was like no need for that but they did anyways.

lol they just don't get it. I have had people throw holy water on me screaming they will save my soul. sad

TheBlackCatLentheritia generated a random number between 1 and 718 ... 293!

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

maybe its because you look so much like a bunny
cat_ninja That could be a very good reason~ cat_whee

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

When I did Black Rose lots of people knew her and I got so many hugs and people wanting pictures with me. I also had people giving me stuff and I was like no need for that but they did anyways.

lol they just don't get it. I have had people throw holy water on me screaming they will save my soul. sad
cat_whee People can be amazing that just proves you had an amazing cosplay~

cat_sweatdrop I've had that happen. . . They got it in my eye. . . . That didn't blow over well . . . cat_sweatdrop

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
Hey guys. What's up? It has been a long time since I have shown my face in here....

been a long time for a lot of us who havent been here. xp
I am guessing that you haven't been around lately either?

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
Hey guys. What's up? It has been a long time since I have shown my face in here....
cat_4laugh Hey Puppy long time no chat~ How've you been? heart

cat_rofl I only just popped in the other day cat_ninja
I have been very busy as of late, but aside from that, I have been doing pretty well. It seems like most of our old regulars are no longer regulars in here.... I hardly ever show up in here anymore and by the sounds of it neither to you or Frosty..

TheBlackCatLentheritia generated a random number between 1 and 718 ... 395!

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
I have been very busy as of late, but aside from that, I have been doing pretty well. It seems like most of our old regulars are no longer regulars in here.... I hardly ever show up in here anymore and by the sounds of it neither to you or Frosty..
cat_sweatdrop I hear you on that nya... Life has been taking me for a rollercoaster ride. I haven't had the time to pop in...

Mm perhaps not~ But even if none of us are active all the time, this is still one place we can always come back to when we have time. Since sooner or later we'll bump into our old friends cat_3nodding

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
cat_sweatdrop I hear you on that nya... Life has been taking me for a rollercoaster ride. I haven't had the time to pop in...

Mm perhaps not~ But even if none of us are active all the time, this is still one place we can always come back to when we have time. Since sooner or later we'll bump into our old friends cat_3nodding
Yeah, no kidding. Heck maybe even some new faces as well.

TheBlackCatLentheritia generated a random number between 1 and 718 ... 686!

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
cat_4laugh Mm hopefully there will be~ heart

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
cat_4laugh Mm hopefully there will be~ heart
One can only hope. Why are doing random number generators? Is that just for fun?

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

cat_whee People can be amazing that just proves you had an amazing cosplay~

cat_sweatdrop I've had that happen. . . They got it in my eye. . . . That didn't blow over well . . . cat_sweatdrop

I was not happy and I was soaked. I was wearing an expensive kimono and it was not wearable for the rest of the convention. It smelled funky from some scent they had put in the water. I had to go shower and change and waste time from doing things I wanted to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff