Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

luvvy fluffy
puppylove713
Those are so cute, but what is this fakemon dex you are talking about? I'm assuming it is something like Pokemon that you are doing....
Hehe. Im making pokemon dex full of fake pokemon I design myself.
That is cool. You said that you had another one made too. Can I see that one?

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Wait, you guys don't keep your heater on at night? We keep ours on at night or else it gets too cold in our house.

Nope no heat at night. No point in wasting the power and the pipes are so will insulated they will not freeze. Plus the heaters in this house are not too trustworthy so they need someone awake watching them to make sure they do not catch on fire or something crazy like that.
Wow, I feel kind of bad for you. I'm happy that out heaters work well and are pretty trustworthy.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
The Centaur Woman
oh!
now it makes more sense!
:3
*prances around the one who was once a fellow Centaur*.
i think your missing something. Oh~
*points down smiling*
Hoof-ies!
Yup Ive got pawsies and wingses now! *bounces up on horsie back*

(secretly I still have hoofsies.)
sgt.Frosty
The Centaur Woman
sgt.Frosty
I'm trying to remember the name of an anime, its super stylized and all about racing, super action packed too...anybody know of its name? xp
was it uhm, speed racer by any possible chance?

no but I suppose that fits the description.

no its like neon colors super stylized, a little more intended for like the 15 year old range I think(or I assume, never actually watched it yet)
ah.sounds cool!

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Wait, you guys don't keep your heater on at night? We keep ours on at night or else it gets too cold in our house.

Nope no heat at night. No point in wasting the power and the pipes are so will insulated they will not freeze. Plus the heaters in this house are not too trustworthy so they need someone awake watching them to make sure they do not catch on fire or something crazy like that.
Wow, I feel kind of bad for you. I'm happy that out heaters work well and are pretty trustworthy.

I got plenty of blankets on my bed so I do not usually get cold at night. If the blankets fall on the floor then I get cold but that is pretty rare for me.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
I only have the sketch of that one finished. I have the sketch of Warot's evolution, Alpyre doodled.
sgt.Frosty

you need christmas lights hanging from your horns. xd
it looks good. 3nodding
hehe, ill admit, it feels a tad bit un even with a gift hanging on a star hanging off my one side on my horn. i feel. uhm. side heavy! or is it top-side heavy!
razz

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I got plenty of blankets on my bed so I do not usually get cold at night. If the blankets fall on the floor then I get cold but that is pretty rare for me.
Well, still it sucks that you have no heat at night. I would freeze, but that is mainly because we don't have very many blankets to use in out house.
luvvy fluffy
The Centaur Woman
oh!
now it makes more sense!
*prances around the one who was once a fellow Centaur*.
i think your missing something. Oh~
*points down smiling*
Hoof-ies!
Yup Ive got pawsies and wingses now! *bounces up on horsie back*

(secretly I still have hoofsies.)
ooh!
YOU MUST BE A NINJA ! hehe, ninja/kitty/centaur!

Animal Lover

luvvy fluffy
puppylove713
I only have the sketch of that one finished. I have the sketch of Warot's evolution, Alpyre doodled.
Cool, I would like to see some more when you have them done.
The Centaur Woman
sgt.Frosty

it looks good. 3nodding
hehe, ill admit, it feels a tad bit un even with a gift hanging on a star hanging off my one side on my horn. i feel. uhm. side heavy! or is it top-side heavy!
razz

it does look awkward, you got any presents to pile around instead? I think theres a christmas item from a past event like that

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Well, still it sucks that you have no heat at night. I would freeze, but that is mainly because we don't have very many blankets to use in out house.

Blankets are not that much money. A lot of mine are secondhand. I know people who pay 500 to 600 a month for power in the winter. They invest in blankets and then their power bill goes down since the heat goes off or to a very low temperature at night.
puppylove713
had to tell you your avi is neatt!
sgt.Frosty
The Centaur Woman
sgt.Frosty

it looks good. 3nodding
razz

it does look awkward, you got any presents to pile around instead? I think theres a christmas item from a past event like that
well im not on much so i only have 3,ooo gold now. i dont know the item either but, sounds fun!

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Blankets are not that much money. A lot of mine are secondhand. I know people who pay 500 to 600 a month for power in the winter. They invest in blankets and then their power bill goes down since the heat goes off or to a very low temperature at night.
Well, take into consideration that we have four people living in our house, so we would need a lot of blankets considering all of us get really cold really fast...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff