• Magical Girl 50
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

No snow for you yet?

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I have to drive my butt to school, so snow will make that annoying. smile

I got to go to work tomorrow, Saturday and Monday through Friday next week.
and if it snows, I guess I'll be just as annoyed if it actually does snow over here

Yeah. Snow's so pretty, but I swear, every time it snows here it's like everyone forgot how to drive in snow.

not here, thankfully 3nodding

that reminds me of this thing my mom told me, once she got into a spin out on ice, did a full 360, and managed to get control after that

Nice.

I haven't done a 360, but I have fishtailed with a good 90 degrees. That is why I don't drive the Saturn anymore.

ive only skidded forward just a bit on occasion.

Then you've got a good car.

I now have one with anti-lock brakes and all-wheel drive. It can get pretty ridiculous around here, and my college never cancels class so I've got to drive in it. I love my car.
sgt.Frosty
The Centaur Woman
*prances up holding a barrel of apples*
who wants one!

can we make cider from them? emotion_kirakira
sure!
i like cider!
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

Yeah. Snow's so pretty, but I swear, every time it snows here it's like everyone forgot how to drive in snow.

that reminds me of this thing my mom told me, once she got into a spin out on ice, did a full 360, and managed to get control after that

Nice.

I haven't done a 360, but I have fishtailed with a good 90 degrees. That is why I don't drive the Saturn anymore.

I now have one with anti-lock brakes and all-wheel drive. It can get pretty ridiculous around here, and my college never cancels class so I've got to drive in it. I love my car.

its a Subaru impreza, and yes, its a great car. heart

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

no elving yet, and lucky, you got something that can infinitely waste your time
I got reimbursed for a student loan so Ill have to pay all this money back later but its making it easier to get christmas.
The Centaur Woman
sgt.Frosty
The Centaur Woman
*prances up holding a barrel of apples*
who wants one!

can we make cider from them? emotion_kirakira
sure!
i like cider!

whee heart
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty

no elving yet, and lucky, you got something that can infinitely waste your time
I got reimbursed for a student loan so Ill have to pay all this money back later but its making it easier to get christmas.

student loans...ugh. xp

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

Nice.

I'm afraid I know nothing about cars. xd I pretty much can say, "My car's the white one next to that bug," in a parking lot.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

student loans...ugh. xp
Unless I keep going back to school....I mean Im on my second degree...my student loan debt is going through the roof. rofl

Just be a lifelong scholar, get degrees in...everything. >.>

That doesnt need math...
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

Nice.

I'm afraid I know nothing about cars. xd I pretty much can say, "My car's the white one next to that bug," in a parking lot.

xd
I know little about cars too I guess, but I know enough.
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty

student loans...ugh. xp
Unless I keep going back to school....I mean Im on my second degree...my student loan debt is going through the roof. rofl

Just be a lifelong scholar, get degrees in...everything. >.>

That doesnt need math...

math.... emotion_donotwant

so go for the arts! emotion_awesome

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

I have a graphic design degree and now Im technically double majoring for Secondary Education and Language Arts...so haha close enough.

Im thinking next degree might be Special Education. If I have one teaching degree I can test to do any but Special Education and Elementary, and I have wanted this one the most so I dont wanna switch majors. I already put it on hold for Graphic Design.

I love Art History too so I want one of those just to have.
luvvy fluffy
hi there!
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty

I have a graphic design degree and now Im technically double majoring for Secondary Education and Language Arts...so haha close enough.

Im thinking next degree might be Special Education. If I have one teaching degree I can test to do any but Special Education and Elementary, and I have wanted this one the most so I dont wanna switch majors. I already put it on hold for Graphic Design.

I love Art History too so I want one of those just to have.

i'm so close for my associates in graphic design. whee

and I don't thin I would want to teach, unless it was like 1st grade or college

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

Nice.

xd
I know little about cars too I guess, but I know enough.

I know how to drive them. That's about it. xd I think I've got a Mercury Milan.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

i'm so close for my associates in graphic design. whee

and I don't thin I would want to teach, unless it was like 1st grade or college
Id love to teach college. I need a doctorate in something for most. Or at least a masters. I want a masters in Language Arts. I think with language arts you can get away with masters in state colleges? Might need a Fine Arts. My one lit teacher only had a masters and they had a Fine Arts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff