Welcome to Gaia! ::

sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

Especially for the holidays.

Though, it once snowed on Thanksgiving and rained on Christmas one year around here. xd Got to love bizarre weather.

we might be getting snow this sunday. emotion_kirakira

Doesn't look like any snow for us in the next week. Hard to tell, though. They're never all that accurate when it's more than a day or two in advance.

its been too long since we had snow on christmas. sad

Ditto. But it seems it's supposed to snow tomorrow, so yay. ^^

lucky xp

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

Especially for the holidays.

Though, it once snowed on Thanksgiving and rained on Christmas one year around here. xd Got to love bizarre weather.

we might be getting snow this sunday. emotion_kirakira

Doesn't look like any snow for us in the next week. Hard to tell, though. They're never all that accurate when it's more than a day or two in advance.

lucky xp

No snow for you yet?

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I have to drive my butt to school, so snow will make that annoying. smile

Friendly Conversationalist

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
*lurks*

*glomps* heart

Hi blaugh
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

lucky xp

No snow for you yet?

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I have to drive my butt to school, so snow will make that annoying. smile

I got to go to work tomorrow, Saturday and Monday through Friday next week.
and if it snows, I guess I'll be just as annoyed if it actually does snow over here
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
*lurks*

*glomps* heart

Hi blaugh

I don't suppose youve heard from lnk recently?
ATTENTION

the ghosting tektek entries prizes have been handed out(I know the winners have posted here recently so they will see this)

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Yeah, sorry I couldn't stop by. I always seem to be so busy. <whimpers> I don't seem to be able to be the usual super social butterfly that I used to be. <ears wilt, snuggles close> I love your rainbow unicorn avie you have going though! It's so cute! heart heart
heart No reason to apologize nya, it's a busy time of year
emotion_hug *Hugs and pats your head* Thank you nya~ I felt colorful cat_whee
Awww, thank you! <huggles, purrs> Yeah, super super busy!! And I love feeling colorful! cat_whee Mew mew! I am colorful quite a bit actually. Just not a whole lot of time to make avies like I used to. I should do my avie at some point soon though.

What have you been up to?

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Hi everyone! Sorry Ive been scarce. Did I say my computer's been in the shop?

Anyway I got to get a birthday/christmas gift early so Ive been playing pokemon X forever.

Elving hasnt started yet has it?

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

lucky xp

No snow for you yet?

and if it snows, I guess I'll be just as annoyed if it actually does snow over here

Yeah. Snow's so pretty, but I swear, every time it snows here it's like everyone forgot how to drive in snow.
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

lucky xp

No snow for you yet?

Yeah. Snow's so pretty, but I swear, every time it snows here it's like everyone forgot how to drive in snow.

not here, thankfully 3nodding

that reminds me of this thing my mom told me, once she got into a spin out on ice, did a full 360, and managed to get control after that
*prances up holding a barrel of apples*
who wants one!

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

lucky xp

No snow for you yet?

that reminds me of this thing my mom told me, once she got into a spin out on ice, did a full 360, and managed to get control after that

Nice.

I haven't done a 360, but I have fishtailed with a good 90 degrees. That is why I don't drive the Saturn anymore.
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

No snow for you yet?

Nice.

I haven't done a 360, but I have fishtailed with a good 90 degrees. That is why I don't drive the Saturn anymore.

ive only skidded forward just a bit on occasion.
luvvy fluffy
Hi everyone! Sorry Ive been scarce. Did I say my computer's been in the shop?

Anyway I got to get a birthday/christmas gift early so Ive been playing pokemon X forever.

Elving hasnt started yet has it?

no elving yet, and lucky, you got something that can infinitely waste your time
The Centaur Woman
*prances up holding a barrel of apples*
who wants one!

can we make cider from them? emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers