Welcome to Gaia! ::

TheBlackCatLentheritia
foREVer morto

Ok I hope that it did ^^ So how are you? I'm sorry I haven't replied back. I kinda forgot to get on here lol sweatdrop
cat_whee I'm well nya thanks for asking. How've you been?

heart Trust me it's perfectly alright nya... Even I forget to drop in on occasion cat_sweatdrop
he he he ha ha ha!
im good.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miranda Everlasting

Yeah it was cold and annoying, but at least it's back for now - who knows for how long, I'll take it while I can!
heart I hope it doesn't go out again nya emotion_hug Stay warm and safe heart

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
I know. I managed to get most of the items for that Halloween avatar. The only thing I'm missing is the mouth for it, but that isn't really important.
cat_whee I'm glad you got it mostly together emotion_kirakira

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
lnk1001
Thank you for the birthday present and the birthday wishes xd

Let me know SOON if you would like me to and which one! Maybe you and I can run it together (unless you're burnt out and need a break) or get one of these many regulars on board by asking them via PM.
heart I was actually just updating the birthday list when you'd said that so it was flawless timing heart

cat_sweatdrop I don't think I'll burn out any time soon nya I just wonder if anyone is getting tired of me yet... I'll let you know before Friday heart Thanks Lnk cat_crying

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

It is odd how stores come up with names like that. I looked it up and none near me which is why I most likely have never heard of it. It always baffles me to see places advertised on tv that are not even in my state like Cracker Barrel. Seems like a waste of money to me.

Now I am wanting a doughnut. A nice warm one with chocolate topping.

I would not say depressing at all, it is pretty cheery here. Lots of older people here so people pass away which I think is part of the decline. Add in that the moment a high school student graduates they move away but a lot of them come back within a few years with a family.

I did have a super long day. Lots and lots of shopping, when I stopped for lunch I did run into my adoptive sister though and we had fun catching up.

My dog was so crazy on his walk, I got him shaved not too long ago and it got cold earlier then it should have so I put him in his snow coat (if I don't put the coat on when he plays in the snow he will get huge snowballs stuck on him and I have a heck of a time getting them off) as we were walking he kept looking around then at me like he waiting for me to take him to some snow.

cat_sweatdrop It really is like I have a name for a business me and a couple friends have been kicking around and it's an acronym for what we do cat_4laugh But some stores have names that make no sense...

cat_sweatdrop Mm the inconsistent advertising makes me wonder as well... It just goes to show the oddity and lack of intelligence that is plaguing the world.

cat_whee That sounds really yummy nya

emotion_kirakira Ah that wording sounds more cheery~ heart It sounds like it really is a beautiful place~

heart I'm glad you had a good day~ cat_rofl That sounds adorable~ I remember you talking about having shaved him nya~ Good to keep him warm~
whats with this heat? its October... xp

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Centaur Woman
TheBlackCatLentheritia
foREVer morto

Ok I hope that it did ^^ So how are you? I'm sorry I haven't replied back. I kinda forgot to get on here lol sweatdrop
cat_whee I'm well nya thanks for asking. How've you been?

heart Trust me it's perfectly alright nya... Even I forget to drop in on occasion cat_sweatdrop
he he he ha ha ha!
im good.
emotion_hug I'm glad to hear that~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
cat_sweatdrop The world wants us to get sick. That is the answer nya... Since we're going to have an early winter the weather wants to mess around cat_emo
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty
cat_sweatdrop The world wants us to get sick. That is the answer nya... Since we're going to have an early winter the weather wants to mess around cat_emo

you sure we are gonna have an early winter? xp
just so long as it happens past halloween it should be ok.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

We're supposed to nya, where the acorns have already fallen and been mostly collected and leaves are starting to come down much like they do in November cat_sweatdrop

cat_sweatdrop Yeah snow on halloween is annoying and depressing...
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

We're supposed to nya, where the acorns have already fallen and been mostly collected and leaves are starting to come down much like they do in November cat_sweatdrop

cat_sweatdrop Yeah snow on halloween is annoying and depressing...

most of the leaves in my area are still more green, but some tree's are brightly discolored now

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

most of the leaves in my area are still more green, but some tree's are brightly discolored now
cat_sweatdrop They'll start changing soon nya. I was like blinded by the green a couple weeks ago and now it's like a rainbow of leaves already here nya
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

cat_sweatdrop They'll start changing soon nya. I was like blinded by the green a couple weeks ago and now it's like a rainbow of leaves already here nya

i'm gonna have to rake all of them up.... emotion_facepalm

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

cat_sweatdrop At least it shouldn't be too cold when raking nya... emotion_hug
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty