Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miranda Everlasting
Good Morning all! My power was out for over 9 hours and thankfully it JUST came back on about 30 minutes ago!! YAY FOR COFFFEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Good morning hun~

cat_eek I'm glad you have your power back! Waiting through power-outs is annoying and sometimes a bit too cold...

cat_whee Enjoy your coffee nya~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Yeah, I heard that they may actually raise the market tax on here from 2% to like 5% or !0%. So instead of losing the little bit of gold that you already lose from it you will lose so much more....
cat_sweatdrop If that actually passes, with so many against it, the marketplace won't get any taxes because no one will use it nya... Everyone will hoard or go to the exchange cat_emo

Clever Kitten

TheBlackCatLentheritia
Miranda Everlasting
Good Morning all! My power was out for over 9 hours and thankfully it JUST came back on about 30 minutes ago!! YAY FOR COFFFEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Good morning hun~

cat_eek I'm glad you have your power back! Waiting through power-outs is annoying and sometimes a bit too cold...

cat_whee Enjoy your coffee nya~

Yeah it was cold and annoying, but at least it's back for now - who knows for how long, I'll take it while I can!

Clever Kitten

Quote:

tahoerelay
(?)Gaia Staff

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Word! A new month, and I’m throwing a new offer at you. In fact two offers. Two great items are now available in La Victoire! And how’s this for easy peasy…they’re both priced at 3999 Gaia Cash.

Gemini Twins - If the earrings don’t get you, then the Star-eyes sure will!

Doufu Hua – Styles abound…ya like necklaces and fancy hair? ‘Nuff said.

Get one! Get both!! Act now. These items are available only until tomorrow (Wed, Oct. 2) at 4:00pm PDT.

Go Shop Now!

Seriously? Are they seriously trying to sell pixels for FORTY DOLLARS?! Like $40?? Bucks?
*falls over dead*

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
Yeah, I heard that they may actually raise the market tax on here from 2% to like 5% or !0%. So instead of losing the little bit of gold that you already lose from it you will lose so much more....
cat_sweatdrop If that actually passes, with so many against it, the marketplace won't get any taxes because no one will use it nya... Everyone will hoard or go to the exchange cat_emo
I know. I managed to get most of the items for that Halloween avatar. The only thing I'm missing is the mouth for it, but that isn't really important.

Dapper Genius

TheBlackCatLentheritia
lnk1001
Thanks! The studies are going GREAT! I'm a little ahead today... so I played some. It was nice! And it's my bday. Can't hate that kind of fun!

Let me know if you need me to host/cohost. I would be happy to help!
heart I'm glad to hear that

cat_4laugh Happy Birthday nya~

cat_whee If you want to hop in to the event I'd love to have you nya, I just don't want to bug you where you already have so much going on cat_sweatdrop [Though at least the format and such doesn't need to be worried about... Per usual]
Thank you for the birthday present and the birthday wishes xd

Let me know SOON if you would like me to and which one! Maybe you and I can run it together (unless you're burnt out and need a break) or get one of these many regulars on board by asking them via PM.

Dapper Genius

puppylove713
lnk1001
It's my birthday! Alright, now that the self-vanity and attention getting is out of the way...

How is everyone DOING?!
Well, happy birthday. I'm doing alright. I've been busy studying for mid terms that are coming up next week. I'm now getting ready to go to bed.
Good luck on midterms! What classes are you taking?

And I hope you slept well!

Dapper Genius

sgt.Frosty
lnk1001
It's my birthday! Alright, now that the self-vanity and attention getting is out of the way...

How is everyone DOING?!

surprised
*hugs* happy belated birthday! heart
4laugh Well thank you!! whee

Dapper Genius

Miranda Everlasting
I would have frozen if my heat had been out overnight.
lnk1001
sgt.Frosty
lnk1001

How is everyone DOING?!

surprised
*hugs* happy belated birthday! heart
4laugh Well thank you!! whee

your avi also looks really nice. mrgreen

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
Ah don't mention it nya~ CVS really is an odd name for a store.. I don't even think it stands for anything cat_sweatdrop

heart That sounds really pleasant most things here are mass produced. There are a few fresh shops around though~

emotion_kirakira It sounds like a lovely place, sort of depressing with the decline but really lovely~ heart

Ewie sounds like you had a long day nya. I hope you have fun playing cat_3nodding

It is odd how stores come up with names like that. I looked it up and none near me which is why I most likely have never heard of it. It always baffles me to see places advertised on tv that are not even in my state like Cracker Barrel. Seems like a waste of money to me.

Now I am wanting a doughnut. A nice warm one with chocolate topping.

I would not say depressing at all, it is pretty cheery here. Lots of older people here so people pass away which I think is part of the decline. Add in that the moment a high school student graduates they move away but a lot of them come back within a few years with a family.

I did have a super long day. Lots and lots of shopping, when I stopped for lunch I did run into my adoptive sister though and we had fun catching up.

My dog was so crazy on his walk, I got him shaved not too long ago and it got cold earlier then it should have so I put him in his snow coat (if I don't put the coat on when he plays in the snow he will get huge snowballs stuck on him and I have a heck of a time getting them off) as we were walking he kept looking around then at me like he waiting for me to take him to some snow.

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
Snow, I woke up to snow on the hills, in the mountain pass, and outlying areas of the town. It is way too early for snow. Typically we get snow on Halloween but it does not stick around. I love fall and if this keeps up I wont get to see all the pretty leaves on the trees changing colors due to them being covered in snow.
WINTER IS COMING exclaim
rofl
it was too perfect i couldnt resist

Makes me want to go read the books now. I got a reading list a mile long though!

Friendly Conversationalist

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
Snow, I woke up to snow on the hills, in the mountain pass, and outlying areas of the town. It is way too early for snow. Typically we get snow on Halloween but it does not stick around. I love fall and if this keeps up I wont get to see all the pretty leaves on the trees changing colors due to them being covered in snow.
WINTER IS COMING exclaim
rofl
it was too perfect i couldnt resist

Makes me want to go read the books now. I got a reading list a mile long though!
i havent read the books just watched a couple seasons on netflix
my reading list is about 10 thousand hundred thousand miles long
I found these little italian wafers filled with cocoa cream filling....SO GOOD emotion_kirakira emotion_omnomnom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff