• Partygoer 500
sgt.Frosty
Kateh_the_Shifa
sgt.Frosty
Kateh_the_Shifa
sgt.Frosty

*gives chocolate milk* mrgreen
Arrive. Cause mischief.

*tosses the orange vials on everyone and frees them all* *happily takes milk and guzzles down*
Oookay. :3
Anywhoo, the real reason I'm here is not for gifting, but because Black Cat has asked me to help with the upcoming Elving event you guys are doing for the holidays. ^^ So with that, I wanted to meet all of the staff and make an entrance while at it. xD

plenty of time to prepare then.

well I'm frosty, Ive cohosted a few events before. 3nodding
Arrive. Cause mischief.

Well, 'ellooo! Nice to meet you. ^^ I suppose I'll just chill until then. And poke Nid and Horace over in Pesty's x-mas giveaway. xD

I want it to snow already, I mean enjoy some fall weather first, but this heat is awful, and it rained today, I could swear that should have put an end to this heat, guess I was just wrong

Eh, around here there was some pretty bad storms with hail last weekend.its ' been fluctuating between hot and mild. And the fall winds haves tarted up. It gets windy and cloudy here for most of fall. I'm in no rush for winter because I want to enjoy the changing of theseas ons for a while.
Kateh_the_Shifa
sgt.Frosty
Kateh_the_Shifa
sgt.Frosty
Kateh_the_Shifa
sgt.Frosty

*gives chocolate milk* mrgreen
Arrive. Cause mischief.

*tosses the orange vials on everyone and frees them all* *happily takes milk and guzzles down*
Oookay. :3
Anywhoo, the real reason I'm here is not for gifting, but because Black Cat has asked me to help with the upcoming Elving event you guys are doing for the holidays. ^^ So with that, I wanted to meet all of the staff and make an entrance while at it. xD

Arrive. Cause mischief.

Well, 'ellooo! Nice to meet you. ^^ I suppose I'll just chill until then. And poke Nid and Horace over in Pesty's x-mas giveaway. xD

I want it to snow already, I mean enjoy some fall weather first, but this heat is awful, and it rained today, I could swear that should have put an end to this heat, guess I was just wrong

Eh, around here there was some pretty bad storms with hail last weekend.its ' been fluctuating between hot and mild. And the fall winds haves tarted up. It gets windy and cloudy here for most of fall. I'm in no rush for winter because I want to enjoy the changing of theseas ons for a while.

yikes, all I got was rain and thunder and lightning

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
sgt.Frosty
Kateh_the_Shifa
sgt.Frosty
Kateh_the_Shifa
sgt.Frosty

Arrive. Cause mischief.

Yeah, it poured pretty hard. That's prolly what's left of the system we had here in the midwest if you're in the east.
Kateh_the_Shifa
sgt.Frosty
Kateh_the_Shifa
sgt.Frosty
Kateh_the_Shifa
sgt.Frosty

Arrive. Cause mischief.

Yeah, it poured pretty hard. That's prolly what's left of the system we had here in the midwest if you're in the east.

well the second storm we got today probably made up for the firsts inability to cool my area off, so thankyou. mrgreen

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Hi guys~ I know it has been quite some time since I have been around here again but I have just been doing other things.

Found a free item grant, wanted to share it with you all!

Here you all go!

Dapper Genius

luvvy fluffy
Hi guys~ I know it has been quite some time since I have been around here again but I have just been doing other things.

Here you all go!
You rock! Thanks for the freebie!

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
lnk1001
luvvy fluffy

Here you all go!
Of course~ Spreading the freebie love around. heart

Oh your avatar is gorgeous! I almost didn't recognize you.

Which is also probably because when was the last time I was here but whatever. redface
lnk1001
luvvy fluffy

Here you all go!

I agree. mrgreen

and don't feel pressured to have to stop by, you do what you have to and just drop by every now and then. 3nodding heart
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165

Oooo! Autograph! biggrin Those are always fun. Great bragging rights. lol
Yes they are! Especially when it's one of your favorite bands and you got to meet one of the members biggrin I will never forget it ^^

So how was your day?

Day's been pretty good. Just got a new phone yesterday, so I've had to resist playing with it and actually pay attention in my classes. sweatdrop Curse Candy Rush and its addictive nature!

Omg lol! That's cool that you got a new phone. I hear that game is addicting, which is why I haven't downloaded it onto my phone. I am currently addicted to Robot Unicorn Attack 2 biggrin

Oh God, that one's just as bad. xd I've played it. Thankfully, I've never had much chance to play it to get addicted.
Oh good lol. Because again, it can get addicting. I stop myself by telling myself to give my phone a break lol.

Dapper Genius

luvvy fluffy
lnk1001
luvvy fluffy

Here you all go!
Of course~ Spreading the freebie love around. heart

Oh your avatar is gorgeous! I almost didn't recognize you.

Which is also probably because when was the last time I was here but whatever. redface
Thanks!!! Someone gifted me the coat, so I went with a totally different than my usual style! and no worries. I frequently get busy and have to mia.

Dapper Genius

*snuggles all*
So much work! This next week or two is going to be hecka crazy! stare

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
lnk1001
Thanks!!! Someone gifted me the coat, so I went with a totally different than my usual style! and no worries. I frequently get busy and have to mia.
It is really cute!

I was so sad I think I missed this things summer event but oh well. I should be in time for the really fun ones. Like christmas. All these people ready for santa gifts!

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
foREVer morto
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165

Oooo! Autograph! biggrin Those are always fun. Great bragging rights. lol
Yes they are! Especially when it's one of your favorite bands and you got to meet one of the members biggrin I will never forget it ^^

So how was your day?

Day's been pretty good. Just got a new phone yesterday, so I've had to resist playing with it and actually pay attention in my classes. sweatdrop Curse Candy Rush and its addictive nature!

Omg lol! That's cool that you got a new phone. I hear that game is addicting, which is why I haven't downloaded it onto my phone. I am currently addicted to Robot Unicorn Attack 2 biggrin

Oh God, that one's just as bad. xd I've played it. Thankfully, I've never had much chance to play it to get addicted.
Oh good lol. Because again, it can get addicting. I stop myself by telling myself to give my phone a break lol.

I usually stop myself by going, "I need to finish this homework NOW!" and then I go right back after finishing said homework. ^^

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
luvvy fluffy

Here you all go!

Wow! Thanks for finding that. biggrin

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sailorstar165
luvvy fluffy

Here you all go!

Wow! Thanks for finding that. biggrin
You are quite welcome dear!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out