Welcome to Gaia! ::

sailorstar165

What's the difference between metal and heavy metal? A couple pounds? A couple tons? lol
Hahahaha very funny! rofl There is no difference, just there are different genres of metal out there that people hate on the ones that aren't "metal" enough. It's metal, but it can sound different depending on how the instruments are played.

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
foREVer morto
sailorstar165

What's the difference between metal and heavy metal? A couple pounds? A couple tons? lol
Hahahaha very funny! rofl There is no difference, just there are different genres of metal out there that people hate on the ones that aren't "metal" enough. It's metal, but it can sound different depending on how the instruments are played.

Oh, okay. I've heard the words metal and heavy metal thrown around before, but never really understood what they were or the difference. Now I know there isn't any. Mustn't say that, though, because fans of one but not the other might get mad. lol
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165

Oh, okay. I've heard the words metal and heavy metal thrown around before, but never really understood what they were or the difference. Now I know there isn't any. Mustn't say that, though, because fans of one but not the other might get mad. lol
Oh yes I know lol. They do get mad, and really it's for nothing. They need a history lesson is all 3nodding

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
foREVer morto
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165

Oh yes I know lol. They do get mad, and really it's for nothing. They need a history lesson is all 3nodding

Loving the new avi.

My first day of school was today. So far, nothing too crazy. Hopefully it'll stay that way. xd
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165

Loving the new avi.

My first day of school was today. So far, nothing too crazy. Hopefully it'll stay that way. xd
Oh thank you ^^ Well that's good. I hope that it get's exciting lol.

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
foREVer morto
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165

Loving the new avi.

I don't want it to get exciting. At my college, "exciting" usually means a lot more work. xd I'd rather be a little bored and have free time than exciting and busy.
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165

Loving the new avi.

I don't want it to get exciting. At my college, "exciting" usually means a lot more work. xd I'd rather be a little bored and have free time than exciting and busy.
Oh hahaha. Yeah I know what you mean. So you started college?

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
foREVer morto
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165

Loving the new avi.

Well, went back to. xd This is my fourth year.

So how about you? College?
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165

Loving the new avi.

Oh that's good ^^ Is it your last year?

Yes I went to college, and now I am done with school. No more! biggrin I graduated this spring with a Bachelor's ^^

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
foREVer morto
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165

Loving the new avi.

Yes I went to college, and now I am done with school. No more! biggrin I graduated this spring with a Bachelor's ^^

Nice!

I actually have two more years. I'm on the five year plan so I can do extended internships and all that. smile
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165

Nice!

I actually have two more years. I'm on the five year plan so I can do extended internships and all that. smile

Oh wow that's cool! biggrin So you're almost done lol.

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
foREVer morto
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165

Nice!

Yup. Can't wait to be finished. College is so stressful. xd
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165

Nice!

Oh dear yes it was! I remember being so stressed out. And sometimes I had no life outside of school lol. I felt so alone crying

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
foREVer morto
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165

Nice!

Oh dear yes it was! I remember being so stressed out. And sometimes I had no life outside of school lol. I felt so alone crying

Thankfully this semester isn't as crazy as past ones. Or, at least the homework load isn't.

So how was that concert?
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165
foREVer morto
sailorstar165

Nice!

Thankfully this semester isn't as crazy as past ones. Or, at least the homework load isn't.

So how was that concert?
Ah ok that's good to hear ^^ Cuz I know some classes pack students with tons of hw and no time to breathe lol ^^; Oh the concert was great, thanks for asking biggrin I had a fun time. I was able to meet one of the band members!!! I got all starstruck lol. He signed my ticket biggrin So I was very happy about that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff