thankyou for that and the warning of the scammers. mrgreen

Np i reported the first one they got the perma ban hammer by gaia staff
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
bored but notices that frosty has a nice avatar

well thats good, this instance being another reason why I set this account to always appear offline, then they can't find me

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35

well thats good, this instance being another reason why I set this account to always appear offline, then they can't find me
im never dumb enough to fall for their stupid attemps to get my email my gaia username(should already have that if they are sending me a pm) or any thing asking for passwords also being offline doesnt stop them from sending pms to you or posting on your profile
Unless you have your prfile set to private you can still get their spam( setting to private will make it to where you cant get gifts unless they are on your friends list and cant have anon gifts no one who isnt on your friends list can send you pms or veiw your profile or post on that profile)
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35

im never dumb enough to fall for their stupid attemps to get my email my gaia username(should already have that if they are sending me a pm) or any thing asking for passwords also being offline doesnt stop them from sending pms to you or posting on your profile
Unless you have your prfile set to private you can still get their spam( setting to private will make it to where you cant get gifts unless they are on your friends list and cant have anon gifts no one who isnt on your friends list can send you pms or veiw your profile or post on that profile)

that is true, but I havent had one PM in at least 3 years asking me for my info since doing it.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35

that is true, but I havent had one PM in at least 3 years asking me for my info since doing it.

Lols i dont get them often only about maybe once or twice a year but i post in the cb a lot in every thread that has begging noobs or no posts cause i am mean and try to stop the invisibility acheivement
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35

Lols i dont get them often only about maybe once or twice a year but i post in the cb a lot in every thread that has begging noobs or no posts cause i am mean and try to stop the invisibility acheivement

i'm still wondering what use the achievements on this site have.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35

i'm still wondering what use the achievements on this site have.

well theres two purpose bragging rights of hey i got x achievement and the titles under a persons avatar when posting you get more choices for titles based on the acheivements you have

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
cat_ninja *Sneaks in* Thank you anon for the birthday gift cat_redface

heart cat_sweatdrop sorry I wasn't online nya~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100