Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fun times ahead before cupiding! Vote below for what you want to do!

Gold option (for you indecisive people) 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 15 ]
Yahtzee Dice 0.022222222222222 2.2% [ 1 ]
Week of Dress Up 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 15 ]
Secret Santa (ending on V-day) 0.31111111111111 31.1% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]

Animal Lover

MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04

the manga finishes ^^ it ends where its suppose to cause its the manga. so if you are gonna read the manga from any anime start from the begginging of the manga cause its usually kinda different.
I know. I have read the manga for a few of the anime and there were slight differences in some and big differences in others...

o ok sorry ^^"""
No, it's ok. You didn't know.

thx ^^
I just realized that you changed your avi. I have to say that I like the other one better.
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04

the manga finishes ^^ it ends where its suppose to cause its the manga. so if you are gonna read the manga from any anime start from the begginging of the manga cause its usually kinda different.
I know. I have read the manga for a few of the anime and there were slight differences in some and big differences in others...

o ok sorry ^^"""

thx ^^
I just realized that you changed your avi. I have to say that I like the other one better.

o shoot um i cant remember what the other one was XDDD i change it a lot ^^""" and i changed it cause i got a gift from someone ^^ i wanted the little pink bear for a while but could never get ot cause i always ran out of gold ^^"""""" hmmm what did it look like before again?

Animal Lover

MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04

o ok sorry ^^"""

thx ^^

o shoot um i cant remember what the other one was XDDD i change it a lot ^^""" and i changed it cause i got a gift from someone ^^ i wanted the little pink bear for a while but could never get ot cause i always ran out of gold ^^"""""" hmmm what did it look like before again?
It had light purple hair. That is what I remember most about it...
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04

o ok sorry ^^"""

thx ^^

oh hold on i think i kinda remember! ya the daisy hair ok, lets see it i can remember all the way XDDD this will be fun 8'3
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04

thx ^^

oh hold on i think i kinda remember! ya the daisy hair ok, lets see it i can remember all the way XDDD this will be fun 8'3

ok i stinking cant remember and i dont think it was purple hair cause the last time this hair was purple was about a week ago. so i just edited this olutfit a bitt and shoot...its more pink -_-""" i keep doing that! XD
dramallama heart

Animal Lover

MeltyBlood 04
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04

thx ^^

ok i stinking cant remember and i dont think it was purple hair cause the last time this hair was purple was about a week ago. so i just edited this olutfit a bitt and shoot...its more pink -_-""" i keep doing that! XD
It isn't the same avi, but this looks better.
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04

works for me XD

Animal Lover

MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04

works for me XD
I'm glad that I don't tend to change my avis very much... I tend to like what I come up with too much to change them...
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
MeltyBlood 04

works for me XD
I'm glad that I don't tend to change my avis very much... I tend to like what I come up with too much to change them...

i know what you mean but i keep thinking of new avis and then i like it so i wear it XD but i save the ones i really like and edit them a bitt or not even edit them ^^

Animal Lover

MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
MeltyBlood 04

works for me XD

i know what you mean but i keep thinking of new avis and then i like it so i wear it XD but i save the ones i really like and edit them a bitt or not even edit them ^^
I don't save mine. I tend to just create things I think look good together. If I happened to remake an avi I have already used, then so be it.

Friendly Conversationalist

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
Guys I'm not used to this thread being so popular crying It's too fast!! Lol.

indeed it certainly has picked up in activity 3nodding
I'm certainly glad about that 3nodding
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713

works for me XD

I don't save mine. I tend to just create things I think look good together. If I happened to remake an avi I have already used, then so be it.

cool ^^

Animal Lover

MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713

works for me XD

cool ^^
I suppose it could be cool...
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713

cool ^^
I suppose it could be cool...

oh sorry ^^" i mean like...idk sorry XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out