Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04

cool ^^ thanks for responding cause i like to talk and i was not knowing what to do XD im glad there friendly, i wont be to nervous to quote and talk ^^"""
No problem. Yeah, just do that. They aren't going to bite you.

yay! biggrin DD
You may have better luck with them chatting than me anyway. I don't always come in here. In fact, I haven't been in here in almost a month if not longer...

XD lol ok but i like talking to you ^^ of course ill talk with others but i hope you dont mind talking a bitt ^^""""
Nah, I'll talk to whoever feels like talking when I'm in here. I will probably stick around for a while and disappear again for some time. That is how I am...
its so hot out, that even the cicada's are sort of being quiet. burning_eyes

DreamEatingDemon's Husbando

puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04

cool ^^ thanks for responding cause i like to talk and i was not knowing what to do XD im glad there friendly, i wont be to nervous to quote and talk ^^"""
No problem. Yeah, just do that. They aren't going to bite you.

yay! biggrin DD
You may have better luck with them chatting than me anyway. I don't always come in here. In fact, I haven't been in here in almost a month if not longer...

XD lol ok but i like talking to you ^^ of course ill talk with others but i hope you dont mind talking a bitt ^^""""
Nah, I'll talk to whoever feels like talking when I'm in here. I will probably stick around for a while and disappear again for some time. That is how I am...

cool ^^ i know what you mean.

sgt.Frosty

where i am right now it isn't to bad i dont think...even though i just woke up ^^""" do you like the warm weather?

Anxious Lunatic

MeltyBlood 04
ii-Kitty_Meow-ii
MeltyBlood 04

or...its your mind +_________+ whooo eeee ohhhhh!!!

Oh Gawd... i must be in the twilight zone!! oh no!!!! D;

everything you see, is nnnooootttttt rrrrreeeeeaaaaaaaallllll~~~ oooooooooooooooooo~

Oh Gawd D;
Im going crazyyy!!!!

ii-Kitty_Meow-ii
MeltyBlood 04
ii-Kitty_Meow-ii
MeltyBlood 04

or...its your mind +_________+ whooo eeee ohhhhh!!!

Oh Gawd... i must be in the twilight zone!! oh no!!!! D;

everything you see, is nnnooootttttt rrrrreeeeeaaaaaaaallllll~~~ oooooooooooooooooo~

Oh Gawd D;
Im going crazyyy!!!!

yyyyooooouuuuuu wwwweeeerrrrreeee aaallllrrreeeaadddyyy cccrraaazzzyyy~
MeltyBlood 04
sgt.Frosty

where i am right now it isn't to bad i dont think...even though i just woke up ^^""" do you like the warm weather?

warm? its alright, so long as there is a breeze, but its so hot out the haze is super thick, birds are not chirping and I'm pretty sure you can get 1st degree burn on the pavement. or any water on it would evaporate immediately

sgt.Frosty
MeltyBlood 04
sgt.Frosty

warm? its alright, so long as there is a breeze, but its so hot out the haze is super thick, birds are not chirping and I'm pretty sure you can get 1st degree burn on the pavement. or any water on it would evaporate immediately

0____o im sorry that is is so hot out for you TT^TT you should poor some water out on the side walk or ground next to your house and see how long it takes for the water to evaporate.

Animal Lover

MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04

yay! biggrin DD

By the way, I like your avatar. She is cute.

puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04

yay! biggrin DD

o thank you i love yours to ^^ mine is being changed a lot ^^""" lulz XD
MeltyBlood 04
sgt.Frosty
MeltyBlood 04
sgt.Frosty

0____o im sorry that is is so hot out for you TT^TT you should poor some water out on the side walk or ground next to your house and see how long it takes for the water to evaporate.

or I can continue to have this fan turned on high keep me cool. xd

sgt.Frosty
MeltyBlood 04
sgt.Frosty
MeltyBlood 04
sgt.Frosty

XDDD that sounds much more fun.
MeltyBlood 04
sgt.Frosty
MeltyBlood 04
sgt.Frosty
MeltyBlood 04
sgt.Frosty

3nodding

we are supposed to get rain on saturday too.

sgt.Frosty
MeltyBlood 04
sgt.Frosty
MeltyBlood 04
sgt.Frosty

3nodding

we are supposed to get rain on saturday too.

that must be sounding nice :O i hope that it does rain for you ^^

Animal Lover

MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04
puppylove713
MeltyBlood 04

o thank you i love yours to ^^ mine is being changed a lot ^^""" lulz XD
Thank you. She isn't complete. I'm missing a couple items...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff