Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Lol, I think I'm your main source of trouts. I do have more for you and I'm working on getting even more. I think I have around 30 or 40 of both frozen and warm trouts sitting in my inventory at the moment.
You're my only source sweatdrop Either I get them from you or I buy them. Lol.
Well, I'm glad to be of assistance. I'm literally doing all of my questing for fish, bugs, and inks on my own. I have however had some help with my ink collecting, but not a lot. As for everything else, I have done it completely on my own.

Friendly Conversationalist

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Lol, I think I'm your main source of trouts. I do have more for you and I'm working on getting even more. I think I have around 30 or 40 of both frozen and warm trouts sitting in my inventory at the moment.
Well, I'm glad to be of assistance. I'm literally doing all of my questing for fish, bugs, and inks on my own. I have however had some help with my ink collecting, but not a lot. As for everything else, I have done it completely on my own.
Which inks are you collecting? Are you collecting bugs other than butterflies?

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Which inks are you collecting? Are you collecting bugs other than butterflies?
I need white inks, but I am taking green, red, and blue as well because they make the white inks. Also, I am collecting whatever bugs I can get to make the inks I need for the white body dye that I have been trying to make for quite some time now...

puppylove713
I need white inks, but I am taking green, red, and blue as well because they make the white inks. Also, I am collecting whatever bugs I can get to make the inks I need for the white body dye that I have been trying to make for quite some time now...
Okie dokie! I shall hoard that stuff for you when I can.
so they changed up the zombies in minecraft, in very annoying ways

1) eyes like a hawk, they spot me from way out there
2) hoard mentality, one moan and all in ear shot head to my direction
3) zombies with gold plate armor on....armored zombies
4) children zombies randomly spawn, terrifyingly fast
5) they can break down doors now, thats new

can't even go out at night anymore, I would rather fight a creeper now. burning_eyes

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Thank you. Is this for repayment for the help I've been giving you? If so, you don't need to. I can manage on my own if need be,

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty

can't even go out at night anymore, I would rather fight a creeper now. burning_eyes
Really now? How is that so different than before? I never really got into the whole Minecraft thing, so I basically know nothing about it....

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Thank you. Is this for repayment for the help I've been giving you? If so, you don't need to. I can manage on my own if need be,
Nah. I just like helping out smile
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty

Really now? How is that so different than before? I never really got into the whole Minecraft thing, so I basically know nothing about it....

well before, you could look directly at a zombie, the zombie could look directly at you, and if you were about 10 blocks away it would just continue to be docile, and if one did see you, it was just that only zombie,any others by it would have to be close enough to see you.

also, no armored zombies or child zombies, and with doors, they would just stand right in front of it, moaning

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Nah. I just like helping out smile
I suppose that is the same reason I'm helping you out as well.

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty

well before, you could look directly at a zombie, the zombie could look directly at you, and if you were about 10 blocks away it would just continue to be docile, and if one did see you, it was just that only zombie,any others by it would have to be close enough to see you.

also, no armored zombies or child zombies, and with doors, they would just stand right in front of it, moaning
Oh, that is different... I never got into that game. I just don't see the point in it.

puppylove713
Yay for helping others! blaugh

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Yeah, yay for helping others. I want to change this avi, but I'm not sure to what just yet. I want to complete one of the avis I have been working on for quite some time and have almost succeeded with. I may just put together what I have of it and improvise with the remaining items until I actually get the true items.

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Yeah, yay for helping others. I want to change this avi, but I'm not sure to what just yet. I want to complete one of the avis I have been working on for quite some time and have almost succeeded with. I may just put together what I have of it and improvise with the remaining items until I actually get the true items.
What are you still missing from it?
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty

Oh, that is different... I never got into that game. I just don't see the point in it.

well the point is in the name

you mine stuff, then craft things with the stuff you mined. no point really.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff