Welcome to Gaia! ::

luvvy fluffy
Guys. Guys. Guys.

I made a cute little animated pixel doll base. ITS SO CUUUTE.

User Image

It has been really slow...I just passed it off as all the events going on.

I have the urge to shake the bottle as hard as I can...am I a horrible person for this?

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

I have the urge to shake the bottle as hard as I can...am I a horrible person for this?
Nope. It's only a base goop, has no real feeling or emotion. Maybe one day I can animate a shaking jar with the little guy inside bouncing off the sides. That be funny.

And ridiculously complicated. Freaking pixels...

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
Lols frosty even with school and holdiays and work people used to post in here with like 4 pages a day when people were busy irl or had no interwebz
Hmm what about anti matter guns? Couldnt you use those to get rid of the cardboard have the gun have several strength settings like level 1 would barely have the power to make 100 pounds of cardboard disappear maybe make a safty filter to stop damage to livng things

like the gravity gun in half-life 2? that would be sweet.
would reduce your work load but on the down side they might cut your hours which would cut your pay
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty

Nope. It's only a base goop, has no real feeling or emotion. Maybe one day I can animate a shaking jar with the little guy inside bouncing off the sides. That be funny.

And ridiculously complicated. Freaking pixels...

and it would have a look of shock and frustration on its face, that is genius rofl
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
Lols frosty even with school and holdiays and work people used to post in here with like 4 pages a day when people were busy irl or had no interwebz
Hmm what about anti matter guns? Couldnt you use those to get rid of the cardboard have the gun have several strength settings like level 1 would barely have the power to make 100 pounds of cardboard disappear maybe make a safty filter to stop damage to livng things

would reduce your work load but on the down side they might cut your hours which would cut your pay

trust me, it wont. there is also other things for me to do. 3nodding

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35

oh and they wouldnt be speeded up with the grav gun from half life 2?
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35

it would depend on how full the bailer is, and how big the truck is. 3nodding

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35

so you going faster with the half life gun depends on how much stuff?
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35

umm, yeah I guess. 3nodding

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Guys~ I broke down and bought an MLP thing. Because I really love MLP....and the greatest thing? I got the item I wanted most. emotion_kirakira
luvvy fluffy
Guys~ I broke down and bought an MLP thing. Because I really love MLP....and the greatest thing? I got the item I wanted most. emotion_kirakira

emotion_brofist

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
luvvy fluffy

Question what is MLP second question did you buy a rig or chance item? I would buy chance items but never open them wait for them to leave the cash shop then sell on mp for large sums of gold then go buy with gold the particular items you wanted from said chance items
Congrats on getting something good

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35

cool so frosty have you played any d&d lately i have a new campaign im wrapping up im going to make it into a premade its going to be good
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35

cool so frosty have you played any d&d lately i have a new campaign im wrapping up im going to make it into a premade its going to be good

i'm not big on D&D i'm afraid xp

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35

i'm not big on D&D i'm afraid xp
aw why not its the basis for every rpg the only difference is you create the graphics in your mind and you have to do basic math

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff