Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Conversationalist

TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
TheBlackCatLentheritia
cat_ninja Hey everyone heart
*places you in invisible, well ventilated, temperature controlled box so you can't get away again*
*Has like a spazz attack* cat_eek Gah! Hewwo nya heart *Attempts and fails to hug from inside box*
*helps you out of box then hugs* Hi blaugh

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
TheBlackCatLentheritia
cat_ninja Hey everyone heart
Hi! I drew my sister her pony since it was her last day of work and Im not hearing the end of how cute it is and how unlike my pony it is. Otherwise (and even including) Im doing well how are you kitty?

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
emotion_hug heart How've you been nya?

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
luvvy fluffy
Hi! I drew my sister her pony since it was her last day of work and Im not hearing the end of how cute it is and how unlike my pony it is. Otherwise (and even including) Im doing well how are you kitty?
cat_whee That's sweet of you nya~ heart I'm glad to hear that~ I'm doing well, not enjoying the heat here too much though cat_sweatdrop

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
TheBlackCatLentheritia
luvvy fluffy
cat_whee That's sweet of you nya~ heart I'm glad to hear that~ I'm doing well, not enjoying the heat here too much though cat_sweatdrop
I love the heat here...though it is making cleaning the other house difficult.

Original Glitch

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
I'm doing well smile I bought a bunch of gold shop items that were on my wishlist. I'm down to like 150 items now xd
Oh my gosh pony!! emotion_kirakira It's beautiful.
That's awesome. I think I just kind of went through awhile back and just put everything pink in the shops on my wishlist. Pinkypinkypink. We went to the store the other day, and they had this bedsheet set that was this bright pink and I wanted to get it so much but we decided I should wait until we move to buy things like that because my sister and I are going to be going in a tiny little truck.

TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
emotion_hug heart How've you been nya?
Pretty good biggrin I just started school again. I forgot how exhausting it can be.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
How is everyone? Seems like everyone is dealing with summertime and/or new school and jobs and stuff.

I still need to apply for that one before it gets too late...weve been so busy with the moves that I just havent yet.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
heart heart FREE ITEM GRANT heart heart

Hi guys I found a free item grant for a fire halo!

here

If it doesnt work...it is at the bottom of the second post HERE.

Be sure to at least post once in there a day for the next few days too! No spam, it's a giveaway Sisky is doing! 4laugh

Kowashimasu
PurpleLovr
I'm doing well smile I bought a bunch of gold shop items that were on my wishlist. I'm down to like 150 items now xd
Oh my gosh pony!! emotion_kirakira It's beautiful.
That's awesome. I think I just kind of went through awhile back and just put everything pink in the shops on my wishlist. Pinkypinkypink. We went to the store the other day, and they had this bedsheet set that was this bright pink and I wanted to get it so much but we decided I should wait until we move to buy things like that because my sister and I are going to be going in a tiny little truck.
Haha xd Pink is awesome 3nodding

luvvy fluffy
How is everyone? Seems like everyone is dealing with summertime and/or new school and jobs and stuff.

I still need to apply for that one before it gets too late...weve been so busy with the moves that I just havent yet.
emotion_hug

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
emotion_hug
Hi!

Did you go nab a fire halo?

luvvy fluffy
PurpleLovr
emotion_hug
Hi!

Did you go nab a fire halo?
Yes I did. Thank you smile

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
luvvy fluffy
I love the heat here...though it is making cleaning the other house difficult.
cat_crying Which is exactly why I hate it I'm still cleaning like a mad-person and the heat is killer cat_emo But it's okay I guess nya~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff