Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

luvvy fluffy
puppylove713
That's great, but are you now jobless or did you find something else?
Right now I am currently unemployed. I will be moving home to Indiana soon, I will find something once I return and go to school.
I see. I don't have a job either. I am having a hard time finding one too....

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Im going to me moving to a rather small town near a few little bit bigger ones, the market should be a little more open there. *crosses fingers*

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
Exactly. I won't use it... I refuse to.

I bet Gaia will make a new system but keep some things only attainable through the old system. I know most people only do alchemy because of the backwings. It has several things I like that you can only get from it. I made some wings I wanted, means more to me to make them myself then to buy them off of someone.

As for people refusing to use it that is their choice. I just want more gold sinks on Gaia. So much gold is in the system that it is crazy.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Exactly. I won't use it... I refuse to.

I bet Gaia will make a new system but keep some things only attainable through the old system. I know most people only do alchemy because of the backwings. It has several things I like that you can only get from it. I made some wings I wanted, means more to me to make them myself then to buy them off of someone.

As for people refusing to use it that is their choice. I just want more gold sinks on Gaia. So much gold is in the system that it is crazy.
I don't even have 200K at the moment, so I'm not a very big contributor to the gold...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
I don't even have 200K at the moment, so I'm not a very big contributor to the gold...

I hear about people who have 200 million and no clue what to spend it on. Gold is easy to make so I am not too worried about how much I have at any given time. I can always get gold with a little bit of work.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I hear about people who have 200 million and no clue what to spend it on. Gold is easy to make so I am not too worried about how much I have at any given time. I can always get gold with a little bit of work.
I guess that is true. I'm saving up for a certain item at the moment, so yeah. Lol, I just noticed that you have the same fluff as me for the event.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I guess that is true. I'm saving up for a certain item at the moment, so yeah. Lol, I just noticed that you have the same fluff as me for the event.

I have no clue what is going on with the event or what to do. I am trying to find a phone case on Amazon to order and having no luck. I managed to get the fluff but that was the end of my participation in the event. sweatdrop

Good luck getting the item you want.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I have no clue what is going on with the event or what to do. I am trying to find a phone case on Amazon to order and having no luck. I managed to get the fluff but that was the end of my participation in the event. sweatdrop

Good luck getting the item you want.
Lol, I managed to figure out the event for the most part. Thanks for the luck with getting the item I'm after.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
Lol, I managed to figure out the event for the most part. Thanks for the luck with getting the item I'm after.

So what am I suppose to do with the fluff then?

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Play games with it. I have found two games in towns 2 and you can play tic tac toe with other people

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Play games with it. I have found two games in towns 2 and you can play tic tac toe with other people

lol I just found a game and said sure try it. My fluff died and something about it going to back home...

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

lol I just found a game and said sure try it. My fluff died and something about it going to back home...
Lol, mine just did that too. It died when I was just standing there. I was like wtf man....

Original Glitch

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
I think you need to like, feed t hem and wash them and stuff. I have no idea. The event confuses me, my sister just went "THEY MADE THE PEGACORN FLUFF A PET IF YOU STILL HAVE THE SOUL IN TOWNS 2" and so I stole her computer since mine doesn't like flashspaces.

How is everyone by the way?

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Lol, mine just did that too. It died when I was just standing there. I was like wtf man....

Do you know what happens now?

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Do you know what happens now?
Nothing. Just go to you home and make it sleep. It will recover it's energy. Mine has done that a few times already...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff