Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
Hey how are you doing? Also, I hope those trouts helped you out at least a little and if I remember correctly, you should have enough cool rainbow trouts for you moonkini that you wanted.
They really did help, thank you. And yes, I have the monokini now blaugh
Congrats. I will continue to help with the warm and and frozen ones if you want. I'm glad that I could be of some help.

Friendly Conversationalist

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
Hey how are you doing? Also, I hope those trouts helped you out at least a little and if I remember correctly, you should have enough cool rainbow trouts for you moonkini that you wanted.
Congrats. I will continue to help with the warm and and frozen ones if you want. I'm glad that I could be of some help.
Thank you. I appreciate it very much 3nodding

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
Thank you. I appreciate it very much 3nodding
Not a problem. I wish I could get more help with my Candy Striper quest. I need red guppies, blue bass, and green stripers to make them....

puppylove713
Not a problem. I wish I could get more help with my Candy Striper quest. I need red guppies, blue bass, and green stripers to make them....
I would help you out with that but I can't fish at all emo

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
No kidding, but it won't affect me much either way.

I think one easy fix would be to give the people who reach ten the easy path for the special formula. Just giving it to the first five or ten was so unfair.
No kidding, but do you know what the special formula was?

The special formula is still given out just the easy path for it is gone and now it costs in the upper millions to craft instead of a few thousand. Getting to ten is so hard it seems so mean to make the special prize hard to get. The people already did their time.
No kidding. What level are you?

I am five but I am one formula away from six.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
So I must be a big help to you then. You are lucky I can fish and I'm generous enough to help without being asked. I just did it.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
No kidding, but it won't affect me much either way.

I think one easy fix would be to give the people who reach ten the easy path for the special formula. Just giving it to the first five or ten was so unfair.
No kidding, but do you know what the special formula was?

The special formula is still given out just the easy path for it is gone and now it costs in the upper millions to craft instead of a few thousand. Getting to ten is so hard it seems so mean to make the special prize hard to get. The people already did their time.
No kidding. What level are you?

I am five but I am one formula away from six.
Is that so? I wish I were a higher level, but I don't believe in spending the gold on the alchemy. It is a waste of gold.

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
So I must be a big help to you then. You are lucky I can fish and I'm generous enough to help without being asked. I just did it.
Yup! That's why I appreciate it so much.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Yup! That's why I appreciate it so much.
I used to not be able to fish in Gambino, but I'm able to now, so catching the trouts isn't too bad for me any more. I can't fish in the Durem fishing spot though. That place it too hard.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
Is that so? I wish I were a higher level, but I don't believe in spending the gold on the alchemy. It is a waste of gold.

If I had not taken a break from things I would most likely be seven or eight now. I just got too busy to keep up with everything.

That is the problem people do not want to spend the gold. They all want the backwings but it is a seriously expensive things to try to undertake to get them.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

If I had not taken a break from things I would most likely be seven or eight now. I just got too busy to keep up with everything.

That is the problem people do not want to spend the gold. They all want the backwings but it is a seriously expensive things to try to undertake to get them.
No kidding... I wish that alchemy were cheaper.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I think the levels should be pricey appropriately. Level one and two are a good price but level three to four is a bit pricey. Then you get to formulas that cost a lot to attempt to craft and you fail them over and over. It is suppose to be a gold sink but it is only effective as a gold sink of people use it.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I think the levels should be pricey appropriately. Level one and two are a good price but level three to four is a bit pricey. Then you get to formulas that cost a lot to attempt to craft and you fail them over and over. It is suppose to be a gold sink but it is only effective as a gold sink of people use it.
Exactly. I won't use it... I refuse to.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
That's great, but are you now jobless or did you find something else?
Right now I am currently unemployed. I will be moving home to Indiana soon, I will find something once I return and go to school.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Hi guys by the way. Meep I love the new event idea.

I just havent the faintest how to really do much of anything....but I got a pegacorn fluff biggrin I am really excited on that one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff