Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fun times ahead before cupiding! Vote below for what you want to do!

Gold option (for you indecisive people) 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 16 ]
Yahtzee Dice 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 2 ]
Week of Dress Up 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 20 ]
Secret Santa (ending on V-day) 0.26923076923077 26.9% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]

Animal Lover

Hello, how is everybody?

Friendly Conversationalist

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Hey, how is everybody doing?
Hello. I am well 3nodding
I see you are collecting tickets. What are they for?
For that Royal Red Crown. I wanted to try for that Candy Striper Candy Crown. I've been fishing like mad lately. I've been bored, so I figured this could relieve the boredom... I vaguely remember you saying that you wanted the rainbow trouts, but I can't remember which. Which ones and are you still wanting them?
Ah okay. Makes sense 3nodding
And you are correct! I'm collecting all of the rainbow trouts to make the monokinis but I need Cool Rainbow Trouts the most

luvvy fluffy
OH GUESS WHAT GUYS.

I bought a new ferret. Shes a cute little girl, made me realize my other one isn't a baby anymore. Funniest thing? Her birthday was on my brother's birthday. She had to be mine...was the first one I saw when I ran over, when I did my usual "Hey honey." Like I do to let my babies know Im around, she was the first to perk up. She wasn't too skittish or nippy, and went to lay on my shoulders. That was the selling point. All my critters seem to love my shoulders. It was a sign I needed her.

And she is female and small, I figured my gweni would love her. I hope they get used to each other, it right now feels like a tolerence, Gwen is a little more depressed and needing held than usual.

I haven't decided on how to spell her name, but I call her Altiar. (All-tea-air) it fits in my fantasy feel for my names, I have Gwenivyr and Altiar now.

Here's a picture!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm glad that worked out for you emotion_hug

sgt.Frosty
heart heart
emotion_hug
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
heart heart
emotion_hug

hello. blaugh emotion_hug

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
heart heart
emotion_hug

How are you?

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
For that Royal Red Crown. I wanted to try for that Candy Striper Candy Crown. I've been fishing like mad lately. I've been bored, so I figured this could relieve the boredom... I vaguely remember you saying that you wanted the rainbow trouts, but I can't remember which. Which ones and are you still wanting them?
And you are correct! I'm collecting all of the rainbow trouts to make the monokinis but I need Cool Rainbow Trouts the most
Well, I do occasionally fish in the Gambino fishing area so if I happen to stumble across them I can give them to you.

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Well, I do occasionally fish in the Gambino fishing area so if I happen to stumble across them I can give them to you.
Thanks! I would really appreciate it 3nodding

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Thanks! I would really appreciate it 3nodding
I should warn you that it is very rare that I go there because I have a hard time catching things there... I tend to spend most of my time in Bassken Lake, but with what I'm trying to do I kind of need the green stripers which are found in Bassken Lake...
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
heart heart
emotion_hug

How are you?

i'm wanting more items that I can't afford. crying

but aside from that i'm good.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

whoa thats a nice ferret eek
Isn't she gorgeous? I went on a research spree making sure that because she's albino she doesn't need anything special...like I know in some animals you have to give them special medications, but it appears you need not worry with ferrets. Just looks like they are more prone to hearing/vision loss, but nothing health wise to worry about or special treatment.

(Minus not letting her out in the direct sun for long periods, I wouldnt want her to burn with that lack of pigmentation.)

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
I'm glad that worked out for you emotion_hug
She was just a lot more than I was expecting to spend so...that was a bit of a shock but I havent been this chipper in a few days.

Koko is having computer issues, but I might let her steal mine in a bit.
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty

whoa thats a nice ferret eek
Isn't she gorgeous? I went on a research spree making sure that because she's albino she doesn't need anything special...like I know in some animals you have to give them special medications, but it appears you need not worry with ferrets. Just looks like they are more prone to hearing/vision loss, but nothing health wise to worry about or special treatment.

(Minus not letting her out in the direct sun for long periods, I wouldnt want her to burn with that lack of pigmentation.)

if it were possible. I would get a cockatiel that was just dark gray and white. I didn't know they came in just that color pattern but man do they look cool.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

if it were possible. I would get a cockatiel that was just dark gray and white. I didn't know they came in just that color pattern but man do they look cool.
Oh my goodness I used to have those. Well...Koko and I did.

I dont remember my earliest cockatiels, but I do remember my last four. (My moms allergies got too bad for birds and our old stepdad made us give them away when we moved to colorado...they were already housed at my grandmas but yeah, it was not a pleasant time)

There was Spud and Loosey, spud was the white and grey whereas loosey was the common orange cheeked yellow head deal. Everyone kept telling us Loosey was the boy because of the coloration but no it was spud. Mom brought their cage outside for fresh air, and our little brother opened the door and loosey flew away.

So we got Baby, who was literally a baby, just got her feathers. She was the grey and white too. Koko and I used to take turns feeding her through a little sucker thing with mashed up seeds and stuff.

Then when our great grandma died, we got her nasty little cockatiel and her finch were given to us since we already had birds.

I dont know whatever came of the cockatiels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff